• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I am pro choice but I want Roe overturned.

Wolven_Hour

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
I live in Colorado which is a blue state but why should I care if a bunch of white trash Alabamans want to ban abortion?

Let them have their little theocracy.

Leave it to the states. If banning it is that bad then they'll suffer for it and wise up.
That's why we have a Constitution...to protect men and women from stupid shit the states attempt that violates our Const. rights. And isnt affected by people that dont give a shit about people that dont care about that.

That's why we have a Constitution...to protect men and women from stupid shit the states attempt that violates our Const. rights. And isnt affected by people that dont give a shit about people that dont care about that.

Except when guns are involved, that is. Then states can do all the stupid shit they want that violates our rights.

Except when guns are involved, that is. Then states can do all the stupid shit they want that violates our rights.
I'm not in agreement with that at all either.

I live in Colorado which is a blue state but why should I care if a bunch of white trash Alabamans want to ban abortion? Let them have their little theocracy.

If the Us Constitution gives all citizens a right then a state may not take away that right. Institution of a specific religions's dogma into law which all had to follow regardless of religion would be unconstitutional. It would not be just the white trash that suffered in Alabama. Any women regardless of race or religion would be denied an abortion.

Although I would have to admit letting all the citizens of conservative "Christian" states wallow in their own theological morass would be satisfying to watch rather than having to constantly go to court to make them behave like they were part of the US not some tin pot banana republic. They are tiresome states.

I don't want to pay for alabama's welfare babies. Abortion should be legal in every state.

It's called Federalism. States being allowed to set their own laws. Don't like the way your state is being run? Vote the bums out or there's 49 other states. You're free to move.

It's called Federalism. States being allowed to set their own laws. Don't like the way your state is being run? Vote the bums out or there's 49 other states. You're free to move.
exactly. if new jersey wants to make extortion legal why should utah care?

or illinois making blacks > whites

Illinois was never a slave state yet they feel the need to pay random black people reparations. I want to see their smiling faces in line to cash their reparation checks. It's unbelievable to me.

That plan would have blacks still segregated in the south

You have the right to own a gun in every state in the union

Illinois was never a slave state yet they feel the need to pay random black people reparations. I want to see their smiling faces in line to cash their reparation checks. It's unbelievable to me.
according to you, they can do whatever they want. like pay men to steal babies.

according to you, they can do whatever they want. like pay men to steal babies.

What kind of babies?
And blacks were segregated AFTER that.

Maybe so. How much reparations would you give your black neighbors? Enough for a nice house with a screened in pool out back? And throw in a country club membership in case dad wants to take up golf?

What kind of babies?

Maybe so. How much reparations would you give your black neighbors? Enough for a nice house with a screened in pool out back? And throw in a country club membership in case dad wants to take up golf?
Zero dollars

Not really, but that's totally beside the point of my post.
Name a state where it is illegal to own a gun.....or get an abortion

Name a state where it is illegal to own a gun.....or get an abortion

Read your last post to which I replied, and then feel free to move the goalposts back where they were. Better yet, feel free to address my ORIGINAL comment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom