• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I am not a racist and i am with him.

Turin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I am with him. Is anyone else with him?

If You Don’t Want Cops To Shoot You, Don’t Resist Arrest

It saddens me that what little is left of the black civil rights movement is spent defending thugs, hustlers, drug dealers, and troublemakers such as Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Freddie Gray, Alton Sterling, and Philando Castile. Can you believe we’ve gone from honorable causes like fighting for the right of black people to attend college to defending black criminals who foolishly mouth off against, run away from, and fight with the police; police who are putting their lives on the line to protect us from criminals?

Thank you for putting that up. It was a good read!

Don't expect any of the "thugs" here at DP to read it, though. They're just too busy blaming everybody but themselves.

Yea and I am liberal. I want to start a bi partisan movement on this issue.

This has to be said.

Yea and I am liberal. I want to start a bi partisan movement on this issue.

This has to be said.

Wait what?

Someone remembers what that is?

Well, you could blow me over with a feather!

The man made excellent points, the kind of points that would get him labelled a "sellout" and "uncle tom" at a BLM rally.

The man made excellent points, the kind of points that would get him labelled a "sellout" and "uncle tom" at a BLM rally.

Yet he is not a sell out.

Yet he is not a sell out.

Selling out is saying what the script says we are supposed to say.

When we think and speak for ourselves we have honor.

We dont get treated that way anymore though.

We get treated as threats.

And we ARE!

BIG. TIME.

57544104.jpg

Absolutely, because he's exercising his civil rights by choosing to succeed, and adopting the mindset for success.

And thus stuck his fingers in the eye of victim culture.

Dont let that heresy get around.

All Hell will break loose.

Seriously.

Was Philando Castile resisting arrest?

that dosent matter he had da wacky tobacky so his death is on him also he totally moved his arm a bit

Do you know what happened? Were you there?

were any of us yet hear we have a thread telling us that all the people getting shot definitely had it coming

were any of us yet hear we have a thread telling us that all the people getting shot definitely had it coming

The OP's link criticizes a mentality that blames other people for personal choices. I'm not sure you read the whole thing.

that dosent matter he had da wacky tobacky so his death is on him also he totally moved his arm a bit

Or maybe he was stoned and thus more stupid than normal.

Like BIG MIKE in Ferguson.

Just a thought.

Were you? He was shot sitting in his car, so how does that equate to resisting arrest again?

I've seen police officers killed standing up, while the driver who the officer was pulling over never changed their sitting position. This is one of the most common ways that police officers are shot.
Example:
Cop approaches vehicle, driver has gun in hand that cop can't see, driver lifts gun and shoots cop, then speeds off. I've seen this scenario too many times to count.

Actually, what we have is thread in which the OP put up an exceptionally well balanced essay about self-control, personal responsiblity, and personal pride. You may not have had the time to read it? Why am I not surprised?

You and those like you are always so busy blaming others for your own failures that you don't have time to grow up and face the truth. Being a worthwhile, contributing member of our society requires more than a few tattoes, a potty mouth, and a pair of pants that don't fit. Grow up.

I've seen police officers killed standing up, while the driver who the officer was pulling over never changed their sitting position. This is one of the most common ways that police officers are shot.
Example:
Cop approaches vehicle, driver has gun in hand that cop can't see, driver lifts gun and shoots cop, then speeds off. I've seen this scenario too many times to count.

What?

THat would make you a mass murderer.....

:shock:

And I like you.

:boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom