• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I am new to this forum and would like to speak about a solution to school violence

nickem

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
American government= religion

Why has it become a religion? Because it’s provided faith and trust to the American peoples. When we need food- America has the most. When we need protection-it provides it, and we’ve built up trust. Instead of praying to god we trust the government. It’s a flawless religion, no conscience (we don’t feel guilty)

We trust them too much, granted I believe many political moves and platforms are for a good cause, but because we trust them, they control us. They build our society and control us even though we’re free… and there seems to be no blood spilt. We don’t feel a thing, nothing seems bad on the outside, but we are slowly changing the world.

Everyone is in a stalemate until somebody nukes a whole country to nothing. The hate builds up and there’s no output. ** A connection to our American society- we have no output. In ancient days, you had a dispute and it ended right then and there. There weren’t a bunch of babies running around preaching that violence was bad. AND IT ISN’T. Nuking a country is a little overboard, but what I’m talking about are the kids, the ones with no sense of reality, the ones who in the future would just assume nuke a country than they would decide to eat Chinese food tonight.

They’re this generation. No one ever get’s the crap knocked out of them. We think that we are helping our kids by teaching them to hold it in, don’t get angry, don’t be a real man, don’t FEEL. Nobody even knows what a true feeling is anymore; we’re a bunch of momma’s boys. And then you have Columbine.

The new religion (U.S. gov.) is making laws that make the situation worse. The new idea of “being passive” backfires, and when there are laws along with it, you have no output you have to hold it all in.

Example: in the older times, you had the well known “big bully” the bigger one, who could knock you out to take your lunch money, the bigger guy wins, and if the little kid didn’t like it he could try to protect himself or forget about it, he wouldn’t bring a gun to school, he would fight it out. But with the new “passive act” kids like that have to hold it all in, and that’s the problem.
Change: Today, the little kids with a big mouths are the bully’s. They put the other guys down even if the bigger kids could kill them. And the only reason they can’t fight it out is because we think it’s “violent.” IT’S THE REAL WORLD. If someone says something about your mom, your dad, you… you punch them in the face. Kids now get away with talking to other kids badly, making them feel bad, demoralizing them. B/c the other can’t do anything about it. Then it depresses them.

How do the kids being “picked on” deal with it?
They can’t have a fight!!
So what do they do???- 1.have mass murders 2.kill themselves

SO I ask you this America, would you rather your kids learn a lesson and come back with a bloody lip, or find out there’s been a mass murder in the school and 23 children are dead. Passivism isn’t reality, it’s cushioning and IT needs to be stopped, not the other way around. Please, set it right.

Re: I am new to this forum and would like to speak about a solution to school violenc

Excellent intro, I simply cannot disagree.
I am looking forward to your insight in other arenas as well.

Welcome to Debate Politics!

I agree with you 100 percent Nickem. I mean my father always taught me that if someone was bothering me not to "just ignore them" but to beat the crap out of them. And you know what? Those kids never bothered me again.

I mean its all well and good if you don't like violence. I don't like violence either but when someones harrasing you and getting you down, its more like common sense to teach that person a lesson.

Well hi. :2wave:

Can't say I really agree with you...but than nobody comes here to find people they agree with do they? :mrgreen:

Welcome anyway. ;)

thanks guys, looking forward to it.

:roll: sorry just didnt have time to read your whole post but its good to have ya.

I'm with you, when I was going through school we didn't get arrested for fighting so we went fist to cuffs when words weren't working, and usually we became friends after we finished. I was very small growing up so I got picked on a lot, when I would complain to my father he would tell me that if I got into a fight I shouldn't come home until I won. I thought that was kind of harsh (and it was) but it taught me to take care of myself, which I did, and after a few scrapes and bruises the bigger bullies began to give me room. I don't like violence and I do not condone it, but some people will understand nothing less, and you are right it is much better get a fist in the eye then a bullet in the head.

Oh yeah, hello :2wave:

Back
Top Bottom