• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'I am heartbroken': Last surviving Nuremberg prosecutor on war in Ukraine

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Benjamin Ferencz was just 27 when he successfully prosecuted 22 defendants for war crimes. Now he tells Amanpour it pains him to once again see atrocities in

Nuremberg N2 wait for you Pootler and all you criminal buddies , We ´ll never forget BUCHA and other your war-crimes and genocide in Ukraine , YOU `LL PUY!

Benjamin Ferencz was just 27 when he successfully prosecuted 22 defendants for war crimes. Now he tells Amanpour it pains him to once again see atrocities in

Nuremberg N2 wait for you Pootler and all you criminal buddies , We ´ll never forget BUCHA and other your war-crimes and genocide in Ukraine , YOU `LL PUY!

What the Russian leadership is doing to the innocent civilians is horrifying.

How can they sleep at night? (Answer: they are brutes, so they have no decency.)

Sadly the Butcher and his buddies are never going to be put on trial for their barbarity.

But maybe God/Fate/Destiny/Karma has some kind of surprise in store for them.

They are absolutely beasts and no decent leader of any country should even speak to the Butcher.

If there are ever peace talks, President Z. should refuse to go. He should send a representative of a third country. No Ukrainian politician should ever again speak to the current Russian leadership. What they have done is unforgivable.

Last edited:
Gosh, I hate Putin.

I'm not an international law expert (nor any other kind of expert), but t really pains me to see those kinds of atrocities and yet all we can do is just give Ukraine weapons. I wish there were a way we could legally go over there and whip Putin's rear-end, right now. How long will it take us to decide we have a moral obligation to do so?

Yes, I know I might be getting too emotional and not thinking through this thing, but still, that's what I'd like to see happen.

Nuremberg required a full invasion and occupation of Germany to accomplish.

[
Gosh, I hate Putin.

I'm not an international law expert (nor any other kind of expert), but t really pains me to see those kinds of atrocities and yet all we can do is just give Ukraine weapons. I wish there were a way we could legally go over there and whip Putin's rear-end, right now. How long will it take us to decide we have a moral obligation to do so?

Yes, I know I might be getting too emotional and not thinking through this thing, but still, that's what I'd like to see happen.

Never, because it’s not worth losing tens of millions of Americans and reducing Ukraine to radioactive wasteland.

And furthermore......that’s PRECISELY how a lot of the Third World feels about us every time we intervene.

Gosh, I hate Putin.

It's really, really, really easy to feel emotional about helping the Ukrainians (justifiably so) and want to do something about it when it's other people's husbands/wives and sons/daughters that you'll be asking to be put at risk to do so.

It's really, really, really easy to feel emotional about helping the Ukrainians (justifiably so) and want to do something about it when it's other people's husbands/wives and sons/daughters that you'll be asking to be put at risk to do so.

Yes, I guess you're right. It's just a heartbreaking situation.

what else can write putin´s public defender like you ?

will you also suggest that Buchs massacre is " a hoax orchestrated by the U.K and U.S." ?

Nope. But, as I pointed out before, the gunmen at Haditha never went to The Hague, so assuming that the Russians will is wishful thinking at BEST.

I didn´t exepct something eels from a moscow lover. still your fav are gonna pay heavy price

Muscovite atrocities: Reports mount of civilian executions near Kyiv | DW News​

I didn´t exepct something eels from a moscow lover. still your fav are gonna pay heavy price

Muscovite atrocities: Reports mount of civilian executions near Kyiv | DW News​

As I pointed out before, the gunmen at Haditha never went to The Hague, so assuming that the Russians will is wishful thinking at BEST.

I pointed
nobody cares today what moscow and its fans say or think , MOSCOW HORDE IS GONNA PAY !!

1650111153106.png

nobody cares today what moscow and its fans say or think , MOSCOW HORDE IS GONNA PAY !!

View attachment 67385883

Unfortunately for you, your silly map has less than zero chance of ever existing.

Most of those “nations” aren’t even economically feasible in the first place. Take the “Nenec Republic” for instance. There’s literally nothing there. No significant resources, few people......it’s literally just a patch of ice and snow. It’s like claiming the Native American reservations could become independent countries.

zero chance of ever existing.
Pro moscow -lie

the reality :

Russia1918.png

and

2TXh3RAE3v50ZSSADr1evoxxecAbTAH12X46vNRwbHo.jpg

Pro moscow -lie

the reality :

View attachment 67385977

and

2TXh3RAE3v50ZSSADr1evoxxecAbTAH12X46vNRwbHo.jpg

The reality is that those were civil war frontlines and never intended to be national borders. The other reality is that your second map, while more realistic than the delusional load of garbage you love so much, still doesn’t create working countries.

look, you are a pro - Moscow/Pro - putin so dont try to mislead us

"Let us begin with this evident fact: Muscovy does not belong at all to Europe, but to Asia. It follows that judging Muscovy and the Muscovites by our European standards is a mistake to be avoided."—gonzague de reynold, 19501
In methodological terms, one should de-Europeanise any analysis of Muscovy policy.— thomas gomart, 20062 "

look, you are a pro - Moscow/Pro - putin so dont try to mislead us

"Let us begin with this evident fact: Muscovy does not belong at all to Europe, but to Asia. It follows that judging Muscovy and the Muscovites by our European standards is a mistake to be avoided."—gonzague de reynold, 19501
In methodological terms, one should de-Europeanise any analysis of Muscovy policy.— thomas gomart, 20062 "
Look, no amount of desperate squirming excuses your racist blather.

Gosh, I hate Putin.

We can't because nuclear weapons.

And now that Putin's actions have shown serious flaws in the conventional forces of Russia...

Back
Top Bottom