• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I Am For Trump "No Matter What"

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Trump supporters were asked "what would Trump have to do to lose your vote?"

"Nothing" were the replies. Cult answers?

Meh. Many Anti-Trumpers aren't much different.

Meh. Many Anti-Trumpers aren't much different.

Yeah ... but ... NOT voting for somone devoid of redeeming attributes isn't the same as voting for that person.

In all fairness (and we all know how fair liberals are), many people are for Mr. Biden "no matter what," too!

So it seems that we may have two cults.

At this point nearly everyone has chosen who to vote for. Trump and Biden have very different agendas. Why would you change your mind at this point?

ask stupid questions, get stupid answers

Yeah ... but ... NOT voting for somone devoid of redeeming attributes isn't the same as voting for that person.
Wasn't speaking to that. Merely stating that us anti-Trumpers are just as supportive of anyone that would have been nominated the Dem candidate.

In all fairness (and we all know how fair liberals are), many people are for Mr. Biden "no matter what," too!

So it seems that we may have two cults.
No, the Biden thing is not a 'cult'. Most don't really care who the Dem nominee is. It's getting Trump out of office that's the goal.

We are a two party system and that will never change.

We are a two party system and that will never change.

A 2 party system that is supposed to be "all for country". When a person is willing to throw morals, ethics, principles and humanity aside to vote some a party candidate, they cannot be called Americans. They are Trumpers, meaning love of an idol and not love for the nation.

That is just plain wrong. We are the United States and not the Trump nation.

A 2 party system that is supposed to be "all for country". When a person is willing to throw morals, ethics, principles and humanity aside to vote some a party candidate, they cannot be called Americans. They are Trumpers, meaning love of an idol and not love for the nation.

That is just plain wrong. We are the United States and not the Trump nation.

I agree with what you are saying, but that does not change the fact party before country prevails. Hopefully if Biden is elected these ugly people will go back into hiding

I agree with what you are saying, but that does not change the fact party before country prevails. Hopefully if Biden is elected these ugly people will go back into hiding

^^^^ says the person who has never voted anything but Democrat.
LAFF

Says the guy who will vote for Biden 'no matter what.'

The 'ugly people' are the Biden voters rioting, looting, vandalizing and assaulting police and innocent civilians. Do you think they will go back into hiding if Biden is elected?

Wasn't speaking to that. Merely stating that us anti-Trumpers are just as supportive of anyone that would have been nominated the Dem candidate.

Mainly true, but I would have big issues voting for Bernie, and would have considered sitting out voting for either major Party candidate. Biden will be fine, so will cast my vote for him and against trump.

The 'ugly people' are the Biden voters rioting, looting, vandalizing and assaulting police and innocent civilians. Do you think they will go back into hiding if Biden is elected?
Most of the “rioters” are Trump fans. The peaceful protesters are Biden fans. And Biden has condemned the ALL rioting, looting, and destruction while Trump only blames it on Dems. So much for an unbiased president.

Says the guy who will vote for Biden 'no matter what.'

Actually you are wrong in this statement. I will vote for anyone and anything that is NOT TRUMP. I would vote for a cockroach if he was running against Trump. My vote is "not for Biden" but against Trump. Survival is always the choice when facing death, no matter how much pain survival brings.

No, the Biden thing is not a 'cult'. Most don't really care who the Dem nominee is. It's getting Trump out of office that's the goal.
That is it in a nutshell; very few are voting for Biden. They dont like Trump and voting against him. With these voters Biden can hide until November 3.

I am voting FOR Trump.

What would Biden have to do to lose your vote?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

"what would Trump have to do to lose your vote?"

Let's turn that around.

What would Trump have to do to gain YOUR vote?

"what would Trump have to do to lose your vote?"

Let's turn that around.

What would Trump have to do to gain YOUR vote?

become a moral, ethical, principled and humane person.

Stop following the 7 deadly sins

Wrath, envy, sloth, gluttony, lust, greed and pride and follow the 7 virtues of patience, chastity, faith, hope, justice, temperance, prudence and fortitude.

If he were to have even half of the virtues and suffer only from half of the sins, I would vote for him.

That is it in a nutshell; very few are voting for Biden. They dont like Trump and voting against him. With these voters Biden can hide until November 3.

I am voting FOR Trump.

What would Biden have to do to lose your vote?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I don't know. I see Trump as a grave danger. I would have to perceive Biden a greater danger - which after decades of watching him - I can't imagine.

become a moral, ethical, principled and humane person.

Stop following the 7 deadly sins

Wrath, envy, sloth, gluttony, lust, greed and pride and follow the 7 virtues of patience, chastity, faith, hope, justice, temperance, prudence and fortitude.

If he were to have even half of the virtues and suffer only from half of the sins, I would vote for him.
I think in their stereotyping us, they forget many of us may have even considered voting for Trump. I was one, early in his campaign. But most of us smartened-up pretty fast. For me it was the John McCain incident, followed by the "Mexican Judge" incident.

Mainly true, but I would have big issues voting for Bernie, and would have considered sitting out voting for either major Party candidate. Biden will be fine, so will cast my vote for him and against trump.
Thing is, if Biden would of ran in 2016 he'd be now running for re-election. We could have spared ourselves a lot of grief.

In 2016 the choice was between Trump or someone running on effectively nullifying the second Amendment. This time it's a choice between Trump or a party that actively supports anarcho-communists, race based violence and wholesale abandonment of even the most basic protections afforded by the Constitution. I'd say the choice is a no brainer, no matter what.

Reading comments in threads like this clearly demonstrates how destructive and worthless the current 2-party system has become. It's all about the party, and not the people. If the framers intended politics to boil down to two 'sides,' they would have never adopted so many legislators from so many states with so many ideas and opinions; two from each state would have done it.

Back
Top Bottom