• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I am far less worried about the Russians

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I am far less worried about Russian interference in our elections than I am democrats. Look a Fla, look at all the crooked goings on there. IMO there is no doubt that it is democrats that are screwing up our elections far far more than the Russians are.

Apparently, Republicans see counting every vote as "crooked".

What a party they've become.

Conspiracy theory is little lower.

But if I stay on topic it appears republicans tamper with elections pre vote with ID laws while democrats tamper with elections post vote with recounts

If the OP doesn't like America, then he should leave.

Vote fraud is not okay...

And using hyperbole to justify immoral actions such as voter fraud is even more not okay... circumventing the law in the name of "resistance" should be reserved for the worst of times. We are not in the worst of times, not even close. Leftists excel at seeping in chaos when it is needed.... and when it is not needed. Now.... is a time it is NOT needed.

Counting every vote within the means of the laws... is not "crooked"

Counting votes that are outside the printed law IS "crooked".... don't like the law, change it.

Yes, ignore the man behind the curtain. He isn't important. :roll:

Counting every vote within the means of the laws... is not "crooked"

Counting votes that are outside the printed law IS "crooked".... don't like the law, change it.
Good thing that hasn't happened.

The absentee ballots are perfectly lawful, which is why Scott's lawyers aren't even disputing that, and why they have not doubled down on their claims of election fraud in court.

It's just more dirty lawyering by Republicans to stop the vote whenever they are leading, and they know blue votes remain to be counted.

Good thing that hasn't happened.

The absentee ballots are perfectly lawful, which is why Scott's lawyers aren't even disputing that, and why they have not doubled down on their claims of election fraud in court.

It's just more dirty lawyering by Republicans to stop the vote whenever they are leading, and they know blue votes remain to be counted.

That is not my understanding of what is happening...

Yes democrats want "every" ballot counted including illegals and "found" ballots.

Back
Top Bottom