• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I am back

Slartibartfast

Jesus loves you.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I may not be on much, life seems to keep me busy, but I wanted to let people know I am back and will probably be posting again.

Stick around. :)

I probably will, as I am able to get on.

This week is pretty busy.
I had my kids visiting tonight.
Tomorrow I need to cram for my ITIL Foundations Certification test (which is on Thursday)
Wednesdays, the kids visit again (usually I keep them tuesdays and wednesdays, but I got them moved to today this week because of a heavy metal festival my friends and I were planning to go to, but those plans fell through (they really need to do festivals like this on weekends))
Thursday is my cert test and hanging out with my thursday night buddies (its a regular thing now)
Friday, a newly minted buddy and I are going to go hang out and see some band at a local pub
Saturday I need to work
Sunday is church and kids.

I may be on late in the evenings, heh

Last edited:
save time to grab a beer in the tavern. oh, and welcome back.

Great! People around here had began referring to you as "necromancer".

I may not be on much, life seems to keep me busy, but I wanted to let people know I am back and will probably be posting again.

*Put arm around tacomancer*

Yo, chill out, out your feet up and have a drink. Stay a while :D

*Put arm around tacomancer*

Yo, chill out, out your feet up and have a drink. Stay a while :D

I am out of strongbow at the moment, but I do have my feet up :)

hello mega :mrgreen:

Welcome back! :)

Back
Top Bottom