• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I am a

Gardener

free market communist
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hello. I am new. Well, besides displaying this penchant for stating the obvious, I also must admit to a certain tredpidation in having done so, because of the contradictions inherent in point of view. To be thruthful, I must admit I have known myself for quite some time now.

I am a gardener, which I must advise is simply my attempt at striving for that which will impress to a degree slightly greater than were I to reveal my actual puropse in life, which is as a beast of burden. I dig. As I dig, and in order to distract myself from the realization that the years of toil have reduced my fingers to stubs and crumpled my vertebret like a cheap paper accordian, I allow my thoughts to wander. Which they do, and as a few sluggish neurons fire away, I convince myself that what transpires as a result resembles sentience to the degree I feel more or less compelled to report my findings.

And this, of course, explains why I am here.

Looking forward to reading your findings... lol

Welcome to Debate Politics!

Gardener said:
Hello. I am new. Well, besides displaying this penchant for stating the obvious, I also must admit to a certain tredpidation in having done so, because of the contradictions inherent in point of view. To be thruthful, I must admit I have known myself for quite some time now.

I am a gardener, which I must advise is simply my attempt at striving for that which will impress to a degree slightly greater than were I to reveal my actual puropse in life, which is as a beast of burden. I dig. As I dig, and in order to distract myself from the realization that the years of toil have reduced my fingers to stubs and crumpled my vertebret like a cheap paper accordian, I allow my thoughts to wander. Which they do, and as a few sluggish neurons fire away, I convince myself that what transpires as a result resembles sentience to the degree I feel more or less compelled to report my findings.

Welcome,I'm a gardener too,years out in the British weather hasn't done my health any good,I'm only 39,but I feel like 80.I still love it though!

Last edited:
Androvski said:
Welcome,I'm a gardener too,years out in the British weather hasn't done my health any good,I'm only 39,but I feel like 80.I still love it though!

To make yourself feel 40 years older, you didn't have to go through years of pain and suffering...you just could've done what I did...

Get in a car crash, spend 9 days in a coma, and wake up with 11 broken bones...

Although with your way, I assume you got more fresh air...:2wave:

I'm glad you've decided to participate. Look forward to hearing from you.

Gardener said:

I have done some gardening myself. I am known for my brown thumb. Whatever I plant dies. LOL.

cnredd said:
To make yourself feel 40 years older, you didn't have to go through years of pain and suffering...you just could've done what I did...

That sounds bloody nasty,I'll stick to my gardening.:2razz:

cnredd said:

I knew you're out of it!

I am still learning this forum - but had to welcome you ahead of my own introduction because of the gardening thing.

I have been the beast of burden, but lately, I've drafted my spouse to do those things. Soon I will have broken him down, and he can go back to the sofa.

tj

Back
Top Bottom