• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'I am a Tariff Man'

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
:lamo

....raid the great wealth of our Nation, I want them to pay for the privilege of doing so.....

trump-7e69281e-b9bb-47d0-a03b-2376efd059fb.jpg

trump-made-in-china.jpg

Trump says he is smart, because he paid no federal taxes.

Medicare%2BCuts%2Bto%2BSave%2Bthe%2BRich.jpg

Last edited:
I thought Trump was an ass man.

I heard Putin prefers to have Trump kneel and face him.......

:elephantf:usflag2:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/04/tru...hina-talks-restart-after-trade-war-truce.html

Hopefully we will get some much needed answers in the next month regarding these mixed messages.

Tariffs are a tax that raise the price of imports. In some cases, where it is important to keep a domestic industry competitive (staple foods, other industries we don’t want to lose for security reasons) that’s good. Otherwise, it just means higher prices on imports. Which most consumers don’t like.

Back
Top Bottom