• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I am a Suction Machine in an Abortion Clinic

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I am a Suction Machine in an Abortion Clinic
By JP Freeman
In the beginning of my life I was used to save lives. I work in a Hospital, where I help the Doctors see during an operation. I also sucked poison out of children’s stomachs in the ER. I have cleared hundreds of airways saving all those people. I grew old, newer models worked better so after 20 year of service I was sold to a used medical equipment dealer. I sat there almost a year, then one day a guy came in wearing a cheap suit saying he needed a suction machine that can really suck. I could do that because my regulating valve sticks now and then, so my user would have a hard time using me. That reminds me of 2 stories Florida woman dies following legal abortion Another Tragic case the girl was from Pennsylvania Read about it http://www.roevwade.org/myth9.html Second Florida woman dies from legal abortion before this girl died she had both legs amputated because of abortion? Check it out http://www.roevwade.org/myth10.html I often wonder if those machines had a bad regulating valve like mine? Well the Doctor in the cheap suit said the Regulating valve does not work so good I’ll give you $20. Bucks. The dealer said sold I was brought to a filthy clinic like the ones I read about. It said Judge ordering unsafe Atlanta abortion facility closed largest abortion facility in Georgia shut down because of filth check it out. http://www.roevwade.org/rvw7.html Talking about Regulation Did you see the LA Times Unsafe Legal Abortions Put Women at risk this story tell of thousands of unsafe abortions in L A was published in the LA Times. http://www.roevwade.org/rvw6.html Well I am being wheeled into a room please don’t blame me, I am like a gun I do not kill people my user does. As the Plastic Jar fills up I see a hand a leg and a mass of blood and flesh the plastic jar is now put in a red bag and put into a dumpster marked Biological Waste. The Doctor says that will be $300.00. This is the Horror of abortion.

In Many states the regulations for abortion clinics are almost non existant. I think abortion clinics should be regulated, just as same day surgery centers are. Let me add in my opinion most doctors that perform abortions are lazy and really can not make it in medicine. They are truely the bottom eaters, who violate their oath to do no harm. I would not let anyone who performs abortions do any medical procedure on me or my family or my dog.

More antropomorphizing claptrap.:roll:

It only makes a difference to "those" people with hearts. I pity the "others".

Make-belief silly histrionics like that post make a difference? Only to stupid people.

God you are cold.

What ever happened to you that traumatized you to such an extent that you can't feel?

Proudly Pro Life JP Freem said:
I would not let anyone who performs abortions do any medical procedure on me or my family or my dog.

Aah, natural selection at its finest.

What do you mean by that? Abortion is not natural?

I think it's not natural, as no other animal does abortions. If they lose the litter, it's because of a miscarriage or some other reason. Before abortion was invented, yes women tried using sterilized sticks but I imagine they died trying so they only used it as a last resort... ie they will die.

doughgirl said:
God you are cold.
No, I merely see the 'thoughts" of a machine or a toll as silly and stupid. It has no bearing on reality and is solely designed for emotional reaction. It is stupdi and deceptive propaganda, nothing else.

yes, I am not a bit surprised that you people have an almost pathological aversion against facts, as the only appeal your message can have is if it is spewed as emotional, dishonest manipulation. yes, prolifers lie, and they lie most of the time. I detest liars.
What ever happened to you that traumatized you to such an extent that you can't feel?
traumatized? I never had any trauma, I had a great life. And I feel just fine. I feel just fine that prolifers who use lies to try to enslave women with no acknowledgement ever of the woamn are scumbag liars.

Well, you asked, didn't you?

Every lie prolifers spew, every emotional, dishonest manipulation and false witness spewed by you people support my impression and further cement my disgust with you all.

And stupid ad hominems like your just further proves me right.

Uh, yes. That's exactly what I meant.

(Sheesh, it needs to hurry up...)

Neither is any kind of medical treatment whatsoever. Neither are computers.

Aurora151989 said:
I think it's not natural, as no other animal does abortions. If they lose the litter, it's because of a miscarriage or some other reason. Before abortion was invented, yes women tried using sterilized sticks but I imagine they died trying so they only used it as a last resort... ie they will die.
Yes, women were willing to risk a very real chance of death to obtain an abortion. Thanks for showing that banning abortions WILL result in women dying.

BTW, the genus lagopus have shown ability to cause their own miscarriages.

steen said:
Yes, women were willing to risk a very real chance of death to obtain an abortion. Thanks for showing that banning abortions WILL result in women dying.

BTW, the genus lagopus have shown ability to cause their own miscarriages.

the genus Lagopus has 4 species of grouse. Please give me your source that grouse cause their own miscarriages as they lay eggs.

Sorry, I meant the Leporidae Family, particularly the genus Lapus (Rabbits and Hares)

please provide me with a source as i can't find anything on the genus lepus having abortions on purpose. They are rabbits and hares, i'm not sure they're smart enoughto purposely have an abortion. All they do is eat, sleep and stay safe

steen said:

These 3 sources talk about embryo reabsorption and spontaneous abortion. A spontaneous abortion is the same as a miscarriage in people. I'm sure embryo reabsorption also happens in women, but we don't know about it. The rabbits and bats are not thinking "i'm pregnant, i think i'll abort by eating some plant that will make me not pregnant.

Aurora151989 said:
These 3 sources talk about embryo reabsorption and spontaneous abortion. A spontaneous abortion is the same as a miscarriage in people. I'm sure embryo reabsorption also happens in women, but we don't know about it. The rabbits and bats are not thinking "i'm pregnant, i think i'll abort by eating some plant that will make me not pregnant.
I never said they did.

“yes, I am not a bit surprised that you people have an almost pathological aversion against facts, as the only appeal your message can have is if it is spewed as emotional, dishonest manipulation. yes, prolifers lie, and they lie most of the time. I detest liars.”

Patholical ? Ok steen present facts……………………….come on…………..show us the opposite of what Guttmaucher and Barna……..and PP say. Come on…………..quit whinning and post………….

I am emotional about this. I present the facts but yes, this is an emotional topic to me. Contrary to yours that are EMOTIONLESS………….devoid of fact and compassion……..clinical, machinelike…………..
What have I lied about? Post one thing………….then site facts to back up your claim……….

“Every lie prolifers spew, every emotional, dishonest manipulation and false witness spewed by you people support my impression and further cement my disgust with you all.”

And that my dear is why I continue………..to show a side so cold and clinical a side so inhumane……….that people take notice.
I will continue to expose your side………..and thanks for helping.

I do not hate you at all. I pity you. I pity the fact that you cant see goodness and possibility in a little tiny life inside the womb. That you think it is nothing more than cells a child eventually to be dismembered. What a worldview to have.

You prove one thing right… that there are two sides, good and evil, that different segments of society hold different worldviews. Oh you show that well. Keep goin, it only strengthens the pro-LIFE position.

Now site the lies I have posted...................and back them up.

What the hell? Now we're talking about whether animals perform abortions or not?!

When was the last time you saw a turtle having chemo?

steen i see you have quoted me at the bottom of your page............could you please post where I ever said this?

doughgirl said:
I am emotional about this. I present the facts but yes, this is an emotional topic to me.
What facts are you presenting? most of what you have posted are hyperbole and quite incorrect, as I have pointed out.
Contrary to yours that are EMOTIONLESS………….devoid of fact and compassion……..clinical, machinelike…………..
What a silly claim. "machine like" Just because I don't engage in hysterics and emotional whining and moaning? Just becasue I don't buy any lie even if it is presented with prolife emotional hyperbole? I only seem emotionless in contrast with the prolife howling and yammering and hand-wringing.

And devoid of fact? You fully well, know THAT is a lie.
What have I lied about? Post one thing………….then site facts to back up your claim……….
Gladly.

"Any moron can see that abortion is murder"
"The point of viability constantly keeps changing because of technology,"
"In the last three decades, viability has been reduced from 30 weeks to less than 20 weeks of development."
"We are not even a Christian nation anymore. We used to be but we are not today."
"And those conceived by humans are humans. They are persons."
"Yet in many big hig profile cases in the land, the courts say the unborn is a child and refers to them as such."
"Now viability continues to be pushed further and further back in the pregnancy and is now as early as nineteen weeks"
"The unborn child is a person."
"Saying your pro-abortion speaks for itself. And those who hide behind the label pro-choice.......jsut cant come to terms with what abortion really is. "
"To be pro-choice about abortion is to be pro-abortion."
"Both are willing for children to die by abortion and must take responsibility for the killing of those babies "
"When a woman decides to have an abortion she decides to end the life of her child, the child she carries inside her body"
"The dismemberment of a living child is much different than the amputation of a leg, however gruesome. But then I keep forgetting you think the unborn is nothing."
"Over the past few decades many laws have been enacted specifically aimed towards the unborn. (Those you say are not human)"
"Viability is now considered at about 20 weeks after conception."

You know, that was A LOT of lies. impressive, actually.
“Every lie prolifers spew, every emotional, dishonest manipulation and false witness spewed by you people support my impression and further cement my disgust with you all.”

And that my dear is why I continue………..to show a side so cold and clinical a side so inhumane……….that people take notice.
I will continue to expose your side………..and thanks for helping.
Ah, so detesting liars is now wrong? yes, I can see how an opposition to liars would be inconvenient to you.

The only reason that there are so many abortion clinics that lack proper equipment and other surgical tools is the direct cause of pro-life state laws. As much as you try to limit the pro-choice the worse you are going to make it for women. In the end it could be your own that is seeking an abortion but can not find a place to safely perform it, resulting in back alley operations.

All this pro-life activism is nothing more than religious fundamentalism trying to combine church and state. To regulate state through church propaganda. To all those pro-life, sorry, but abortion is a constitutionally established right for women, not a priveledge as is driving. Regardless of how you try to change the law in your favor, in the end, the constitution will still protect a womans right and anyone that makes the choice is still going to win her right. All you are doing is prohibiting that right and causing more poverty and more messed up teenagers or single women - chipping away at women's rights and creating an ever more patriarcial society like that of Saudi Arabia, Iran, Afganistan and so on. Go ahead, practice your religious fundamentalism but only to yourselves and leave the rest of us to be.

jfuh said:
The only reason that there are so many abortion clinics that lack proper equipment and other surgical tools is the direct cause of pro-life state laws. As much as you try to limit the pro-choice the worse you are going to make it for women. In the end it could be your own that is seeking an abortion but can not find a place to safely perform it, resulting in back alley operations.

All this pro-life activism is nothing more than religious fundamentalism trying to combine church and state. To regulate state through church propaganda. To all those pro-life, sorry, but abortion is a constitutionally established right for women, not a priveledge as is driving. Regardless of how you try to change the law in your favor, in the end, the constitution will still protect a womans right and anyone that makes the choice is still going to win her right. All you are doing is prohibiting that right and causing more poverty and more messed up teenagers or single women - chipping away at women's rights and creating an ever more patriarcial society like that of Saudi Arabia, Iran, Afganistan and so on. Go ahead, practice your religious fundamentalism but only to yourselves and leave the rest of us to be.

Then the retards getting the abortion should know the risks. It sounds really stupid to me to risk your own life because you're too lazy to care for a human being that is developing in you.

Back
Top Bottom