• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I agree with Pelosi, No debates at all

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
It will be the show of shows with the screaming carrot frothing at the mouth spewing spittle on everyone around him. Him knowing it is his only hope to have it over Biden in a debate. Just have Biden laughing every time it comes up. It will be a gas. This poor piece of **** with no way to get a reprieve to win his office back. No matter what happened because of it , the spittle show will be worth it. Anyway Biden is so far ahead that the world would have to turn inside out for this piece of **** to stay in office.

It will be the show of shows with the screaming carrot frothing at the mouth spewing spittle on everyone around him. Him knowing it is his only hope to have it over Biden in a debate. Just have Biden laughing every time it comes up. It will be a gas. This poor piece of **** with no way to get a reprieve to win his office back. No matter what happened because of it , the spittle show will be worth it. Anyway Biden is so far ahead that the world would have to turn inside out for this piece of **** to stay in office.
Thats a great plan. Stick with it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The Spittle show will be worth it . The little turd knows it is his only only chance to get what he wants , just think what he will do when it is taken away from him. I say he will lose more votes with his pitiful; display.

Yup. He's been eating them smart pills again. No debates, a bunch more peaceful riots, and closing the country down again will put Biden over the top.

The Spittle show will be worth it . The little turd knows it is his only only chance to get what he wants , just think what he will do when it is taken away from him. I say he will lose more votes with his pitiful; display.
I totally endorse your opinion

I totally endorse your opinion

He will win any way he approaches it, Biden turning down the pile of ****, will lose more votes for the pile of **** then it will gain for him. It is a total give and take proposition. It's just me thinking about the enjoyment of watching the drool and lies come from scum bags mouth with his complete mental breakdown.

The only way the debates don't go forward is if Trump ducks out of them. That is all.

He will win any way he approaches it, Biden turning down the pile of ****, will lose more votes for the pile of **** then it will gain for him. It is a total give and take proposition. It's just me thinking about the enjoyment of watching the drool and lies come from scum bags mouth with his complete mental breakdown.

Just curious, if you could not call names and use references to profanity would you be able to make a coherent post?

I am looking forward to the debates it will be interesting to see that slow motion train wreck unfold.

...calling these stinking, puny, phony, pre-scripted, banker/media-agenda-dominated, republicrat infomercials 'debates' is ridiculous...

...if we honestly chose champions in politics ['politics' is LARGELY 'a competition of ideas about government'] seriously trump and biden or any other republicrat would be nowhere near the top.... republicrat politicians won't even honestly appear in public and publicly take questions from constituents...that ought to tell anyone not a fool that these people are phonies...nowhere near the best among us...ugh..

...remember!.. government is nothing more than the people who make it up...so republicrat puppet idiots in, republicrat puppet idiocy out...

Last edited:
Yup. He's been eating them smart pills again. No debates, a bunch more peaceful riots, and closing the country down again will put Biden over the top.

Biden could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose votes at this point.

You'd trust Biden with a fire arm? He doesn't know the business end from a blender.

You sound consumed by hate

You wet your pants when Trump said the same thing. What happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious, if you could not call names and use references to profanity would you be able to make a coherent post?
Its been a slice good bye , no wasted bandwidth

The only way the debates don't go forward is if Trump ducks out of them. That is all.
Yes I agree but the show would be grand and a complete mental breakdown for the screaming carrot.

I agree with Pelosi; debating Trump will only dignify the most dispicable Man in America, our president :roll:, Trump is beneath ALL dignity. But, hide and watch, Joe is going to mop the floor with that thing on his head he calls hair.

bad.jpg

...calling these stinking, puny, phony, pre-scripted, banker/media-agenda-dominated, republicrat infomercials 'debates' is ridiculous...

...if we honestly chose champions in politics ['politics' is LARGELY 'a competition of ideas about government'] seriously trump and biden or any other republicrat would be nowhere near the top.... republicrat politicians won't even honestly appear in public and publicly take questions from constituents...that ought to tell anyone not a fool that these people are phonies...nowhere near the best among us...ugh..

...remember!.. government is nothing more than the people who make it up...so republicrat puppet idiots in, republicrat puppet idiocy out...
At this point that's all they have left , without lies and distortions and the mental weakling to believe them, there would be no republican party.

You sound consumed by hate

No different then most of the people in this country I hate this country's biggest threat and enemy. That I find to be natural. They all have to go to keep my country. The hate Nazi's time is up, and there scum bag leader is history,.

Could you imagine being a Democrat and hoping ..... nay .... praying that your presidential nominee doesn't debate?

The lengths of Democratic Party cowardice somehow never seems to surprise me.

Its been a slice good bye , no wasted bandwidth

No big loss. looking at your stats along with everything else you are a taker and not a giver, 8666 posts and only one like given, while 916 have been received.

Back
Top Bottom