• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I agree with Pelosi, No debates at all

It will be the show of shows with the screaming carrot frothing at the mouth spewing spittle on everyone around him. Him knowing it is his only hope to have it over Biden in a debate. Just have Biden laughing every time it comes up. It will be a gas. This poor piece of **** with no way to get a reprieve to win his office back. No matter what happened because of it , the spittle show will be worth it. Anyway Biden is so far ahead that the world would have to turn inside out for this piece of **** to stay in office.

Trump refuses to stay on topic thus never answers a question........aka right wing diversion.

So I guess the 2020 Presidential Election is going to be allot like the scam we were sold on ObamaCare, "you have to pass it to find out what's in it".

No Thanks.

I've seen enough of Biden's mental problems to reject him on that alone.

And then there is support for BLM Terrorists.

And his corruption in the Ukraine and China.

And his perverted sexual behavior.

And his Radical, Extreme, Hard-Core-Leftie, VP running mate.

No, I don't think so...

-

Could you imagine being a Democrat and hoping ..... nay .... praying that your presidential nominee doesn't debate?

The lengths of Democratic Party cowardice somehow never seems to surprise me.
what a waste of thoughts, even the idea that a block of people this large is like that is so ridiculous. Its 8 year old nonsense.

Trump refuses to stay on topic thus never answers a question........aka right wing diversion.
That is totally right wing, they only operate on lies and distortions , but with their pile of **** leader , he doesn't have the mental capacity to even understand the question. He's asked about a person and he responds about his golf game. The man is a idiot.

Back
Top Bottom