• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I-75 Billboard near Lake City Florida

creativedreams

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
This Billboard is on I-75 less than a mile north of the Georgia/Florida border.

36913_1562623344751_1210364045_31560173_399333_n.jpg

Action For Liberty » Blog Archive » I-75 Bohemian Grove Billboard Near Georgia/Florida Border

Here is another Billboard in San Luis Obispo, CA This 24’ x 12’ billboard was installed Aug. 5, 2010 on South Higuera, just south of Elks Lane.

ae911billboard-45.jpg

9/11 Truth Billboard in San Luis Obispo, CA | Dprogram.net

Here is a Billboard on Arizona's I-40 Highway

Billboard-on-I-40-in-AZ-DEC09.jpg

First billboard promoting 9/11 Truth erected next to Arizona’s I 40 highway

da troof is out dere

Here is a cool video on the putting up a 9/11 billboard...

This Billboard is erected on I-70 in Lafayette County, Missouri

Missouri%20Billboard.jpg

So are a lot of people intelligent enough to see the many descrepencies that should warrant a new and real investigation...

tell ya what there, sport, as soon as you raise the money to pay for this "real" investigation you let me know.

I always hear the truthers screaming for a "real" investigation. what exactly is it that you want investigated. I want a specific list of items that it would take to make you happy.

Any billboards on Martha's Vineyard ????

So are a lot of people intelligent enough to see the many descrepencies that should warrant a new and real investigation...

Yeah I got no billboard or even a link.

I can however tell you that there are places called libraries with books, audio discs, movies, newpapers etc.

In ost of them you'll find a copy of the 911 comissions report.

Try reading it.

Yeah I got no billboard or even a link.

I can however tell you that there are places called libraries with books, audio discs, movies, newpapers etc.

In ost of them you'll find a copy of the 911 comissions report.

Try reading it.
CD, I for one have read the reports and many of the sites and vids you have provided. IMO, there is no need for another investigation. My opinion is as good as yours. You can speculate and raise questions till death and it won't change anything regarding 9/11.

I will say again, the groups that say there is whatever regarding 9/11, pull you money togeather, fund your investigation and present the findings to the world. Heck maybe then can contact Iran, their leader believes the truth has not been told. Maybe they would help fund it.

If it is such a clear cut case, have the group take it to court and prove their case.

still waiting on that fudging list. ever notice that when you ask a truther for specifics they disappear like a fart in the wind?

CD, I for one have read the reports and many of the sites and vids you have provided. IMO, there is no need for another investigation. My opinion is as good as yours. You can speculate and raise questions till death and it won't change anything regarding 9/11.

I will say again, the groups that say there is whatever regarding 9/11, pull you money togeather, fund your investigation and present the findings to the world. Heck maybe then can contact Iran, their leader believes the truth has not been told. Maybe they would help fund it.

If it is such a clear cut case, have the group take it to court and prove their case.

Why do you self perceive yourselves as more informed and so much smarter than a very large number of prominent people around the world....prominent people in terms of political and military status of many different countries...are you so much more informed or are you someone that cannot deal with the thought of your own country doing the same thing that so many other countries have done throughout history...I guess your country is special and would NEVER do what so many empires have done thoughout the history of the planet...

Last edited:
Why do you self perceive yourselves as more informed and so much smarter than a very large number of prominent people around the world....prominent people in terms of political and military status of many different countries...are you so much more informed or are you someone that cannot deal with the thought of your own country doing the same thing that so many other countries have done throughout history...I guess your country is special and would NEVER do what so many empires have done thoughout the history of the planet...

and yet still no fudging list. you want a "real" investigation??? give me the list. what specifically do you want investigated and who should conduct the investigation??

the devil is in the details, my friend.

Why do you self perceive yourselves as more informed and so much smarter than a very large number of prominent people around the world....
Pot, meet kettle!

All you troofers want is attention. That's why you spend money on silly billboards rather than on, say, an investigation.

Pot, meet kettle!

All you troofers want is attention. That's why you spend money on silly billboards rather than on, say, an investigation.

dat's because dey want us to pay for de inbestigation. I do think my dog agrees with them though. He woke me up at around 3 a.m. this morning screaming "troof, troof, troof" from the front porch out into the yard.

dat's because dey want us to pay for de inbestigation. I do think my dog agrees with them though. He woke me up at around 3 a.m. this morning screaming "troof, troof, troof" from the front porch out into the yard.
I bet it was because he was looking to eliminate some of what these troofers are full of.

We do you think you are smarter and more informed? You dodged the question. Why not fund your own investigation?

Why do you think you are smarter and more informed? You dodged the question. Why not fund your own investigation?

I'm reposting this to correct typo errors. Bad thunderstorm today and the pc glitched. or maybe it was the CIA tracking me?:mrgreen:

CD. I have never claimed to be smarter than those who support "the movement". I have been critical of some of the conclusions from vids from news casts, possilbe taking statements out of context or meaning, and drawing conclusions without supported data.

To ask for another investigation normally requires new evidence to refute the findings reported. Not that a report failed to answer all the questions someone may have.

You seem to think because some of us do not jump on your side we are "sheep" of the govt. Take a look in the mirror. Ever wonder why you accept what some "truth" organization is feeding you? It is a two way street.

Creativedreams thinks he's this guy:

MV5BMTM0MDc0NTA4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDI5MjU2._V1._SX420_SY307_.jpg

and doesn't like to think about the possibility he's actually this guy:

don-quixote.jpg

Both are very interesting characters.

Creativedreams thinks he's this guy:

MV5BMTM0MDc0NTA4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDI5MjU2._V1._SX420_SY307_.jpg

and doesn't like to think about the possibility he's actually this guy:

don-quixote.jpg

Both are very interesting characters.

Actually I am closer to this guy...

palerider460.jpg

and this guy...

gladiator-2.jpg

I don't get the cult-aspect of the first sign - the Bohemian Groove one. . . what does Christ have to do with 911? What does the actual Bohemian Groove have to do with it? I googled it and what first came up was a wiki for *the Bohemian Groove*

???

Is that a fail?

I don't get the cult-aspect of the first sign - the Bohemian Groove one. . . what does Christ have to do with 911? What does the actual Bohemian Groove have to do with it? I googled it and what first came up was a wiki for *the Bohemian Groove*

???

Is that a fail?

the whole truther movement is a fail. tards

Back
Top Bottom