• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I’m Thankful for DP

After encounters with many mess boards with no concept of free speech, I’m thankful to have found one that doesn’t just talk the talk, but walks the walk.
There's rules here, it's not like "anything goes."

This is the first political forum I've ever belonged to, never really visited any in the past. Right before I joined here, I did look around at what was out there as I was checking this place out. This seemed to be the most well run, organized, friendly board on the web, so I signed up.

Been very pleased with DP since I've been here. Most of the members are very nice people and I've learned a lot from them, respect their opinions, etc. The moderation is fair, and I love the user features like the Shades of Blue background, which is much easier on the eyes than white starkness, also use the gray sometimes. I'm glad that you can voice your opinions, but those who spew violence or hate speech are quickly eliminated. Thanks to all members who make this place a step above the rest.. 👍

The best political forum on the internet, for sure. I'm glad to know all of you and happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to you Josie, and all our members here.

Back
Top Bottom