• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I’m taking off my mask today......

The thing about masks on planes is that people take them off to eat of drink and all it takes is a few minutes to spread the virus. Imo masks on planes only makes sense if there is no eating or drinking-you wear them all the time. Then they will work just fine.

Well that sucks. Presumably you are one of the unfortunate people who were fully vaccinated but got serious illness from the virus anyway.
Hope you make a complete recovery soon!
Feb 2020...even the hospital didn't know what was wrong with me.
I finally got the first shot in Feb 2021, now fully vaxxed and double boosted.

I've continued doing what I did the whole time.
Indoor business with close personal space = mask
Indoor space with people I know are vaccinated = mask if crowded...if not crowded and I am sure everyone is vaccinated, mask off
Outdoors, at home, with family and friends = no mask...all my close friends and family are vaccinated and boosted

When the numbers sink below a certain point I will probably stop wearing the mask for the most part except in cases where it looks skeevy and/or crowded in any way.
During flu season however I do plan to wear it every time I go anywhere, I don't want the flu.
Coming to think of it, that's too complicated. You see, I must have a face that invites strangers to come up to me and talk to me within spitting distance. Not sure why that is. I mean, out of the blue. I am minding my own business and people just walk up to me to talk about whatever is on their minds. It usually happens at least once when out and about.

I use a mask to wipe the dipstick when checking the oil on my riding lawnmower. These days I only wear one when going to the doctors office.

The thing about masks on planes is that people take them off to eat of drink and all it takes is a few minutes to spread the virus. Imo masks on planes only makes sense if there is no eating or drinking-you wear them all the time. Then they will work just fine.
1650712364544.png

They didn’t ask for a stay of the ruling from the Florida jackass appointed judge. The justice department just wants to make sure the CDC retains the authority to order public health related mandates in the future.

Back
Top Bottom