• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I’m glad to hear that Germany has refused to follow the lead of France in solving the

T

Teodor

I’m glad to hear that Germany has refused to follow the lead of France in solving the problem of illegal Gypsy migrants here, in Europe. The matter is that hundreds of Roma have arrived back in our Romania after Sarcozy’s decision to deport over 10,000 Roma from France this July (National International Trade Articles, National International Trade News - Examiner.com | Examiner.com).
You see, when these Gypsies began to move to such highly developed EU countries as France, Germany, Italy, Denmark and Sweden, we, Romanians, breathed again. There is no secret that local criminality has been on the decrease after it.
Thus, if Germany would pursue similar policy as France in this sphere, the quantity of returned Gypsies, as well as, a number of crimes would grow quickly here. Thank you, Germans! Now such European countries as Italy, Denmark and Sweden will hardly follow French policy towards Roma, which in reality is a gross violation of EU laws governing freedom of movement for own citizens!

Re: I’m glad to hear that Germany has refused to follow the lead of France in solving

It's true that many Romanians concede that so-called gypsies can bring crime and anti-social behaviour with them.

But that still doesn't stop some people sweepingly referring to all of them as 'victims'.

A right old slanging match over the truth: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/79812-roma-repatriation.html

Last edited:
Re: I’m glad to hear that Germany has refused to follow the lead of France in solving

It's a bot. Not even from Europe.

How do you know its not from europe?

How do you know its not from europe?
Cause I'm good at this :ssst:

Ahh. Ic...

Nice spot, Tashah! There's something bot-ish about the format of botposts, whether it's the 8 or 9 lines, the usage of English, or just the final exclamation mark ending!

Back
Top Bottom