• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I’m Deeply Flawed’: Anthony Weiner, AKA ‘Carlos Danger,’ Now Admits Still Sexting

Poster women for the term "marriage of convenience".

I don't see much wrong with a marriage of convenience as long as both parties are clear on what it is.

I just can't figure out what either woman gains in staying. It's not like either need their husbands to advance their careers at this point. A very public divorce would probably be best for both right now; especially if they maintain their friendship.

I don't see much wrong with a marriage of convenience as long as both parties are clear on what it is.

I just can't figure out what either woman gains in staying. It's not like either need their husbands to advance their careers at this point. A very public divorce would probably be best for both right now; especially if they maintain their friendship.

To me, it makes a mockery out of what once was the "institution" of marriage. No wonder churches and the religious are opposed to further erosion of what they consider a sacrament.

There are some who admire "Stand by your man" to an extreme, and they vote. Besides, a divorce is a distraction and nearly always becomes acrimonious despite the best of intentions because of money and/or child custody.

There are some who admire "Stand by your man" to an extreme, and they vote. Besides, a divorce is a distraction and nearly always becomes acrimonious despite the best of intentions because of money and/or child custody.

Maybe in general but clearly none of the four people involved want to have a very public acrimonious divorce.

Back
Top Bottom