• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I’ll be blunt: We’re up against a lot of problems. And so many of them have been inflicted on our nation by Washington Republicans - Sen. Warren

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Elizabeth Warren <info@elizabethwarren.com>

Warren Democrats
I’ll be blunt: We’re up against a lot of problems. And so many of them have been inflicted on our nation by Washington Republicans:
  • An extremist Supreme Court signaling that it is ready to overturn Roe v. Wade.
  • Big Pharma driving up prices for drugs and forcing some families to choose between taking their medications and putting food on the table.
  • Republicans defending the Big Lie that Trump won the election — and The Bigger Lie that the armed attack on our Capitol that left 150 Capitol police injured, windows broken, and feces spread on the walls was “legitimate political discourse.”

Yeah, there’s a lot of trouble in our nation. There are threats to our safety, to our economic security, to our health, and to our very democracy. And when there’s this much trouble, we can whimper. We can whine. Or we can fight back. Me? I’m fighting back

The first step in fighting back is defeating Republicans and electing Democrats up and down the ticket. And our next big test is Monday’s monthly grassroots fundraising deadline. These midterm elections are powerfully important, and every donation puts this team in a better position to win.
With a strong Democratic majority — a real Democratic majority — in Congress, we can deliver. We can…
  • Bypass the Supreme Court and protect the rule of Roe v. Wade by passing federal legislation.
  • Break the stranglehold Big Pharma has on our nation and negotiate the price of drugs.
  • Strengthen our democracy and make sure every American citizen has the right to vote and to get that vote counted.

We can do this. We can make sure that our country isn’t only working for people at the top, but for everyone. But only if we fight side by side.

Look: I won’t sugarcoat what we’re up against. Our progressive values are under siege from powerful interests. The gun lobby. Anti-abortion rights extremists. Big Pharma. Fossil fuel giants. All using their deep pockets to block progressive change. All hoping that we’ll get so frustrated we just tune out. Yeah, right.

We don’t get what we don’t fight for — and we’re going to keep up the fight. We’re going to elect tough, progressive Democrats across the country. And if we fight together, if we persist together, we will win together.

Thanks for being a part of this,
Elizabeth Warren

My pleasure Sen Warren........ thanks for the email

All content © 2022 Warren Democrats, All Rights Reserved
PO Box 171375, Boston, MA 02117

Paid for by Warren Democrats​

What a good letter. Every voter should be aware of the effect of a 'real Democratic Senate versus something else. She didn't mention other issues like the BBB bill.

Vile woman .
Why people ever give authority to people like her is an argument in itself against the idea of democracy being useful .'
A multi millionaire and part of the Swamp

Vile woman .
Why people ever give authority to people like her is an argument in itself against the idea of democracy being useful .'

So, you like corporate monopolies?

the swamp of Monica ====the toxic zone

Reading her letter is less painful than hearing her speak but doesn’t make her any more of a lying twit

Reading her letter is less painful than hearing her speak but doesn’t make her any more of a lying twit

She speaks the truth. She is too good for this country and Americans don’t deserve her. People here want someone to lie to them and exploit them like Trump- as long as they say nice things that doesn’t offend them, like that the Earth is only 6000 years old and every time they lose an election it must mean it was rigged.

When are you gonna sign up for Trump U? I hear it’s better than Harvard.

That's because the truth hurts. Especially when you spend all your time defending and supporting liars.

She speaks the truth. She is too good for this country and Americans don’t deserve her. People here want someone to lie to them and exploit them like Trump- as long as they say nice things that doesn’t offend them, like that the Earth is only 6000 years old and every time they lose an election it must mean it was rigged.

Man calm down. Your problem is you are under the wrong impression that because I think Warren is a lying twit I must support Trump. You ignore it is possible to think both Trump and Warren are lying sacks of crap out for their own personal gain.

That's because the truth hurts. Especially when you spend all your time defending and supporting liars.
The truth is Democrats have not done any of this they claim they will when they have the votes to try. Don’t get on s high horse about defending liars when you soak up the lies you want to hear so eagerly.

Vile woman .

She really doesn’t have any power apparently.

She’s been a Senator for 10 years, her party controls the House, Senate and Presidency and all she can manage to achieve is writing a fundraising letter.

Well, technically, she probably had someone write the letter for her.

A smart woman who knows a lot .......... knows lots.

Bring her on for president or Senate Majority Leader = let's get the senate moving instead of remaining status quo or stagnant.

The GOP died a subversive death.

Man calm down. Your problem is you are under the wrong impression that because I think Warren is a lying twit I must support Trump. You ignore it is possible to think both Trump and Warren are lying sacks of crap out for their own personal gain.

Why is Warren a liar? Are you talking about that American Indian stuff? Because I’m totally OK with that and think it’s a little better than lying for sedition purposes.

Why is Warren a liar? Are you talking about that American Indian stuff? Because I’m totally OK with that and think it’s a little better than lying for sedition purposes.

Pick one to defend if you wish. she is a liar that is not even in question. The only thing in question is if you’ll give her a pass because she represents a side you tend to agree with or hold her accountable and you’ve already implied your ok with her lies

I hear you can work at Harvard if you pretend you were an indian.

Bring her on for president or Senate Majority Leader = let's get the senate moving instead of remaining status quo or stagnant.

She tried for president and the country was not willing to believe her lies and she got the boot thankfully.

I'd be fine with her as the Minority leader as long as Elon Musk held the gravel.

Pick one to defend if you wish. she is a liar that is not even in question. The only thing in question is if you’ll give her a pass because she represents a side you tend to agree with or hold her accountable and you’ve already implied your ok with her lies

From your link:

“ Sen. Elizabeth Warren misleadingly told a group of school-choice activists that her children “went to public schools,” not private ones. Warren’s campaign later clarified that her daughter attended public school, while her son mostly attended private school.”

Oh MY GOD!!! Can you believe it! What a dangerous LIAR!🤣

Fauxahontas is own biggest problem.

From your link:

“ Sen. Elizabeth Warren misleadingly told a group of school-choice activists that her children “went to public schools,” not private ones. Warren’s campaign later clarified that her daughter attended public school, while her son mostly attended private school.”

Oh MY GOD!!! Can you believe it! What a dangerous LIAR!🤣
If she’s going to lie about a small insignificant detail then why trust her on any large ones. It’s ok if you support her and her lies as long as your not hypocritical in your approach to others supporting lies from someone else

If she’s going to lie about a small insignificant detail then why trust her on any large ones. It’s ok if you support her and her lies as long as your not hypocritical in your approach to others supporting lies from someone else

Yes she “lied” and said her kids went to public schools, when one of them had a few years at a private school. Can you believe the gall of that lady?

And that is the exact same thing as a sitting president lying about stolen presidential elections to incite insurrection against the government of the United States of America- just two sides of the same coin. So if I’m OK with one I should be OK with the other. Makes total sense. Just gotta learn to be fair. After all, I don’t want to be a hypocrite or something.

I’ll work on it.👍😄

Vile woman .
Who voted for "Washington Republicans:"?

Scott's 'Rescue America' plan falls flat - POLITICO​

https://www.politico.com › news › 2022/02/23 › scotts-...

10 hours ago — Sen. Rick Scott · POLITICO contacted 27 Republican Senate campaigns asking whether their candidate agreed with the income tax proposal outlined ...

GOP Senator Rick Scott Denies Wanting to Raise Taxes After ...​

https://www.thedailybeast.com › gop-senator-rick-scott-...

23 hours ago — Sen. Rick Scott told Sean Hannity that his 11-point plan to “save America” doesn't involve a tax hike, even though it very clearly does.

-snip-
Who the **** else talks or acts this way who is not a fascistic politician,
who the **** else votes for it and defends it?

Last edited:
Yes she “lied” and said her kids went to public schools, when one of them had a few years at a private school. And that is the exact same thing as lying about stolen presidential elections to incite insurrection against the government of the United States of America- just two sides of the same coin. So if I’m OK with one I should be OK with the other. Makes total sense. Just gotta learn to be fair. I’ll work on it.👍😄
You do need to work on it if you want to be taken serious and not viewed as a hypocrite or don’t and wear
the hypocrisy label with pride your choice. Just don’t criticize anyone else who engages in the same behavior.

You do need to work on it if you want to be taken serious and not viewed as a hypocrite or don’t and wear
the hypocrisy label with pride your choice. Just don’t criticize anyone else who engages in the same behavior.

It’s not the “same behavior”. Saying your kids went to public school and it turns out one of them also spent a few years in a private school is not the “same behavior” as sedition against the government of the United States.

You get that, right?

It’s not the “same behavior”. Saying your kids went to public school and it turns out one of them also spent a few years in a private school is not the “same behavior” as sedition against the government of the United States.

You get that, right?
I get you want to defend the lies of someone you support you made that perfectly clear.

Back
Top Bottom