• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I’ll be blunt: We’re up against a lot of problems. And so many of them have been inflicted on our nation by Washington Republicans - Sen. Warren

It’s not the “same behavior”. Saying your kids went to public school and it turns out one of them also spent a few years in a private school is not the “same behavior” as sedition against the government of the United States.

You get that, right?
They're angrier at Elizabeth Warren and Hillary Clinton than they are at Trump, Rick Scott, or Mick Mulvaney

Consider the money invested in influencing them to post as they do here.

"..Elizabeth Warren, who proposed and established the CFPB, was removed from consideration as the bureau's first formal director after Obama administration officials became convinced Warren could not overcome strong Republican opposition.[18] On July 17, President Obama nominated former Ohio Attorney General and Ohio State Treasurer Richard Cordray to be the first formal director of the CFPB.[19] Prior to his nomination, Cordray had been hired as chief of enforcement for the agency.[20] ..
The Financial CHOICE Act, proposed by the House Financial Services Committee's Jeb Hensarling, to repeal the Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, passed the House on June 8, 2017. Also in June 2017, the Senate was crafting its own reform bill.

Testimony in US Congressional hearings of 2017 have elicited concerns that the wholesale publication of consumer complaints is both misleading and injurious to the consumer market. Rep. Barry Loudermilk (R-GA) said at one such congressional hearing, "Is the purpose of the database just to name and shame companies? Or should they have a disclaimer on there that says it's a fact-free zone, or this is fake news? That's really what I see happening here." Bill Himpler, executive vice president of the American Financial Services Association, a trade group representing banks and other lenders responded "Something needs to be done." "Once the damage is done to a company, it's hard to get your reputation back.

...Since the CFPB database was established in 2011, more than 730,000 complaints have been published.[10] CFPB supporters include the Consumers Union claim that it is a "vital tool that can help consumers make informed decisions".[10] CFPB detractors argue that the CFPB database is a "gotcha game" and that there is already a database maintained by the Federal Trade Commission although that information is not available to the public...

Mick Mulvaney, as acting director of the CFPB, removed all 25 members of the agency's Consumer Advisory Board on June 5, 2018, after eleven of them held a press conference on June 3 in which they criticized him.[28]

Regulatory activities[edit]​

From its creation until 2017, the CFPB "has curtailed abusive debt collection practices, reformed mortgage lending, publicized and investigated hundreds of thousands of complaints from aggrieved customers of financial institutions, and extracted nearly $12 billion for 29 million consumers in refunds and canceled debts."[31] ...."

Last edited:
I get you want to defend the lies of someone you support you made that perfectly clear.

And you clearly need more practice at gaslighting you made that perfectly clear. You are sounding a little silly at this point equating quibbles about public schooling claims to sedition on the federal government.

And you clearly need more practice at gaslighting you made that perfectly clear. You are sounding a little silly at this point equating public schooling claims to sedition.
I am not making any such claim that’s one you keep trying to bring up to defend your support of Warrens lies.

Why would I care what Warren has to say? She already lied to advance her career as a minority -- why should we believe her now?

I am not making any such claim that’s one you keep trying to bring up to defend your support of Warrens lies.

Get more practice. This is amateur level gaslighting attempts.

Get more practice. This is amateur level gaslighting attempts.
Poor thing can’t even remember what you posted and trying to blame others. I never said anything you are trying to claim I have and you want to try and complain about someone gaslighting. Get a grip, get your story straight and try again without needing to lie like Warren to try and prove a point.

Elizabeth Warren <info@elizabethwarren.com>

Warren Democrats
I’ll be blunt: We’re up against a lot of problems. And so many of them have been inflicted on our nation by Washington Republicans:
  • An extremist Supreme Court signaling that it is ready to overturn Roe v. Wade.
  • Big Pharma driving up prices for drugs and forcing some families to choose between taking their medications and putting food on the table.
  • Republicans defending the Big Lie that Trump won the election — and The Bigger Lie that the armed attack on our Capitol that left 150 Capitol police injured, windows broken, and feces spread on the walls was “legitimate political discourse.”

Yeah, there’s a lot of trouble in our nation. There are threats to our safety, to our economic security, to our health, and to our very democracy. And when there’s this much trouble, we can whimper. We can whine. Or we can fight back. Me? I’m fighting back

The first step in fighting back is defeating Republicans and electing Democrats up and down the ticket. And our next big test is Monday’s monthly grassroots fundraising deadline. These midterm elections are powerfully important, and every donation puts this team in a better position to win.
With a strong Democratic majority — a real Democratic majority — in Congress, we can deliver. We can…
  • Bypass the Supreme Court and protect the rule of Roe v. Wade by passing federal legislation.
  • Break the stranglehold Big Pharma has on our nation and negotiate the price of drugs.
  • Strengthen our democracy and make sure every American citizen has the right to vote and to get that vote counted.

We can do this. We can make sure that our country isn’t only working for people at the top, but for everyone. But only if we fight side by side.

Look: I won’t sugarcoat what we’re up against. Our progressive values are under siege from powerful interests. The gun lobby. Anti-abortion rights extremists. Big Pharma. Fossil fuel giants. All using their deep pockets to block progressive change. All hoping that we’ll get so frustrated we just tune out. Yeah, right.

We don’t get what we don’t fight for — and we’re going to keep up the fight. We’re going to elect tough, progressive Democrats across the country. And if we fight together, if we persist together, we will win together.

Thanks for being a part of this,
Elizabeth Warren

My pleasure Sen Warren........ thanks for the email

All content © 2022 Warren Democrats, All Rights Reserved
PO Box 171375, Boston, MA 02117

Paid for by Warren Democrats​

Why should we pay attention to white people like Warren? Don't they have enough of a mouthpiece as it is?

The first step in fighting back is defeating Republicans and electing Democrats up and down the ticket.

If only that would fix anything, even if it were to happen which it will not.

Warren is OK, never was a huge fan but she says some good stuff. Too bad that saying good stuff and actually doing good stuff are two different things.

the government is sold out, you can change the players as many times as you like, but its the game that needs to be changed. Nothing else really matters unless you get all that citizens united bribe money out of there.

• An extremist Supreme Court signaling that it is ready to overturn Roe v. Wade.
  • Big Pharma driving up prices for drugs and forcing some families to choose between taking their medications and putting food on the table.
  • Republicans defending the Big Lie that Trump won the election — and The Bigger Lie that the armed attack on our Capitol that left 150 Capitol police injured, windows broken, and feces spread on the walls was “legitimate political discourse.”
The problem is democrats.
extremist supreme court: killing babies is extreme, following the Constitution isn't. Nothing in the Constituion says you can kill babies, in fact the constitution says that power to decide on abortion should lie in the individual states. 10th amendment: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
Big Pharma driving up prices. Both parties write those laws, both parties participated in the massive Covid relief bills, 56 billion already made by Pifzer for covid vaccine, large portions of that order by Joe.
The Big Lie: How about the bigger lie, Trump Russia Collusion. It was faked, put together and paid for by the Hillary campaign, a former Brit spy, a Russian national, a Clinton attorney, people within the DOJ and FBI, all for the purpose of trying to win an election, and then to try to remove a President. Big Lies, the democrats have that market cornered. White privilege, the country is founded on racism, slavery, oppression. Those are the biggest lies harming this country.

Elizabeth Warren <info@elizabethwarren.com>

I’ll be blunt: We’re up against a lot of problems. And so many of them have been inflicted on our nation by Washington Republicans:
The current Supreme Court has overall rule moderately.
The Dems are the ones on the dick of the pharmacy companies.
Dems been doing this before 2020 and she didn't seem to care about police actually being murdered by leftist rioters or any of the damage they caused, including a siege on a federal courthouse that saw the left lose their shit over federal law enforcement being there to stop them.

Yeah...Warren isn't the brightest crayon in the box, and her hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Back
Top Bottom