• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I’m Deeply Flawed’: Anthony Weiner, AKA ‘Carlos Danger,’ Now Admits Still Sexting

LowDown

Curmudgeon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Exclusive: Anthony Weiner is a sexual predator luring his victims,” blares the inflammatory headline at the gossip website, TheDirty.com. A new set of images from a chat session in which Weiner engaged in sexually explicit conversations with another woman from last summer threaten to derail Weiner’s campaign for mayor of New York City. In a statement responding to the allegations, Weiner admitted that the chat records were authentic. However, he said that he and his wife are now focused on moving forward with their lives.

“My source is solid,” the bombshell post at TheDirty.com begins. “She really thought Anthony Weiner and her were in love, they spoke on the phone daily multiple times a day for 6 months. Anthony Weiner played with her emotions and mind. Most calls were phone sex.”

This guy is freeking crazy, but his poll numbers have been good.

He is dead as yesterdays road kill. This Weiner has been chopped.

Is this the "Savage" creature we banned from Britain?

In his defense his wife obviously doesn't seem to care so he might as well.

The only thing left is for it to be discovered that he's been engaged in sexually explicit conversations with Eliot Spitzer and Bill Clinton.

Like what?

Well, it would appear he is indeed crazy. At least crazy to continue doing the same thing that ended his political career.

And his poll numbers have been good, which seems to indicate his constituency wants more of the same.

I don't really have to spell out the rest do I?

Well, it would appear he is indeed crazy. At least crazy to continue doing the same thing that ended his political career.

And his poll numbers have been good, which seems to indicate his constituency wants more of the same.

I don't really have to spell out the rest do I?

He didn't do it again. This happened before/at the same time he got caught last year. So do you still think he's crazy?

She's learned at the knee of the master, Hillary Clinton.

Yeah but it certainly hasn't worked out too badly for her boss.

Career wise, anyway.

I don't know how either woman looks in the mirror at night but piles of money and power must make it a bit easier.

He didn't do it again. This happened before/at the same time he got caught last year. So do you still think he's crazy?

Well, that rests on the awfully large assumption that he's now telling the whole truth.

Is this the "Savage" creature we banned from Britain?

No. That's Michael Weiner. This Anthony Weiner is a former congressman who got busted being a telephone pervert and is now the front runner for mayor in NYC.

BTW, Michael "Savage" Weiner is still pissed about being banned from the UK.

He said it happened after he resigned too.

No. That's Michael Weiner. This Anthony Weiner is a former congressman who got busted being a telephone pervert and is now the front runner for mayor in NYC.

That psycho is always pissed about something.

-----------------
Well, Savage is ALWAYS pissed off about something.
That's just what talk show hosts do....whine for a while and then go to a commercial.
On a side note, I don't think Savage should have been banned by GB.

His wife is far better looking a woman than he is a man-WTF is that clown thinking.

That psycho is always pissed about something.

I have a hard time listening to the guy. Even when he makes sense it takes him 2 seconds to go off talking about his dog or his Aristotelian intelligence.

That being said, I'd rather listen to Savage than read Weiner texts.

According to the The Dirty.com which published the new pictures and sexts says it happened AFTER Wiener screwed up the first time. The guy is one stupid or arrogant or perverted sumbitch, or probably all three.

First of all, how does "sexting" someone automatically equate to being a "sexual predator?" Even if the person doing so is married that remains an issue of fidelity between the two spouses, not sexual predation.

That said, I have met Mr. Weiner several times, having lived in his district in NYC (the borough of Queens). Were I still living there I would not vote for him because I found him to be a man who tried to be all things to all people, thus actually representing no one other than whatever his own personal agenda was.

As far as sexting, I feel the same about that as I did about Clinton's fooling around...it has nothing to do with a job in government (unless your job is to handle sexual harrassment issues).

First of all, how does "sexting" someone automatically equate to being a "sexual predator?" Even if the person doing so is married that remains an issue of fidelity between the two spouses, not sexual predation.

That said, I have met Mr. Weiner several times, having lived in his district in NYC (the borough of Queens). Were I still living there I would not vote for him because I found him to be a man who tried to be all things to all people, thus actually representing no one other than whatever his own personal agenda was.

As far as sexting, I feel the same about that as I did about Clinton's fooling around...it has nothing to do with a job in government (unless your job is to handle sexual harrassment issues).

I don't care, generally, what others do...if they're single. Sexting is a kind of cheating, and if you can't even honor your commitment to your spouse--your spouse who's already forgiven you and dealt with the public humiliation the first time while being due to give birth any minute--you are surely not able to be a faithful public steward.

What an arrogant, self-inflated little creep Anthony Weiner is. The boy don't learn. Too dumb to hold public office. He's too busy holding his own anyway.

I don't know about being a sexual predator, but I know it shows lack of self-control, a narcissistic personality, lack of integrity, inability to honor commitments, and the worst judgment on planet earth. Anyone who thinks that makes for a good representative of the people is . . . fill in the blank.

Back
Top Bottom