• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hyundai Offends Vegans With Its Shameful Super Bowl Ad

Risky Thicket

Sewer Rat
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Flesh eaters make me puke!

Hyundai, took it upon themselves to attack vegetarians with their Super Bowl ad. Why? What is wrong with being a vegetarian? Hyundai has apparently decided that it doesn't want to sell cars to people who don't love eating dead animal flesh.

People who eat meat have offensive body odor, are more prone to unsightly body fat, are more flatulent, are more likely to smoke cigarettes and meat eaters take up a hell of a lot more seat space in the coach section of commercial airplanes. Meat eaters are prone to delayed cognitive functioning.

Look no further than Donald "Chicken Bucket" Trump for proof. Disgusting.

Hyundai is quite obviously denigrating healthy lifestyles in an attempt to sell cars. Pork chops and SUVs. Great combination, right? Bull****.

I don't understand Hyundai's decision. And why the joke about beet loaf? It wasn't funny. What's more, the poor attempt at meat-eater humor failed like trying to ease out a greasy fart after eating a big plate of pot roast.

No doubt many people on DP love beet loaf. Not according to Hyundai. Eat vegan and you are a wus is the message they are selling.

Vegans stand up and be heard. Stuff potatoes, not arteries.

Meat eaters need to stop trying to force their habits on more responsible Americans.

Hyundai, took it upon themselves to attack vegetarians with their Super Bowl ad. Why? What is wrong with being a vegetarian? Hyundai has apparently decided that it doesn't want to sell cars to people who don't love eating dead animal flesh.

People who eat meat have offensive body odor, are more prone to unsightly body fat, are more flatulent, are more likely to smoke cigarettes and meat eaters take up a hell of a lot more seat space in the coach section of commercial airplanes. Meat eaters are prone to delayed cognitive functioning.

Hyundai is quite obviously denigrating healthy lifestyles in an attempt to sell cars. Pork chops and SUVs. Great combination, right? Bull****.

I don't understand Hyundai's decision. And why the joke about beet loaf? It wasn't funny. What's more, the poor attempt at meat-eater humor failed like trying to ease out a greasy fart after eating a big plate of pot roast.

No doubt many people on DP love beet loaf. Not according to Hyundai. Eat vegan and you are a wus is the message they are selling.

Meat eaters need to stop trying to force their habits on more responsible Americans.

dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

How do you know somebody is a vegan? Don't worry, they will tell you

It seems like a sound marketing strategy to me. Appeal to the 98% by poking a bit of fun at the 2% in your consumer ad.

Vegan Demographics 2017 - USA, and the world - Vegan Bits

Risky Thicket, you ask "what is wrong with being a vegetarian" then you say "Vegans stand up and be heard" - there is a big difference between vegetarians and vegans.

As to "Meat eaters need to stop trying to force their habits on more responsible Americans" I think you have it backwards, it's Vegans who try to force their way on everyone else.

I hadn't seen the commercial before and didn't know if I should be offended or not so I looked it up.

Here it is for those (if any) who may not have seen it either -

Beet loaf? Why do vegans need to disguise their grub as meat?

Vegetables are what food eats.

Risky Thicket, you ask "what is wrong with being a vegetarian" then you say "Vegans stand up and be heard" - there is quite a big between vegetarians and vegans.

As to "Meat eaters need to stop trying to force their habits on more responsible Americans" I think you have it backwards, it's Vegans who try to force their way on everyone else.

It is my intention to speak up for vegans and vegitarians. Piscaterians can bite my ass. Flesh eaters are the devil's spawn.

Offending vegans, because that is difficult to do... :roll:

Hyundai is trying. Why disparage people who like beet loaf. Have you ever tried it?

If a commercial is forcing you to eat meat, you have bigger issues than a commercial. I haven't tried beet loaf but I have tried many variations made with beets and it is disgusting. But if I see a red beets supplement commercial it doesn't make me want to eat beets.

It is my intention to speak up for vegans and vegitarians. Piscaterians can bite my ass. Flesh eaters are the devil's spawn.

OK, so you won't likely be driving a Hyundai any time soon. Enjoy your beet loaf as you "speak up".

No pudding for you, RT!

Just between you and me, I think you mean "Pescatarian". A Piscaterian...well....

You sound like a militant vegan.

Back
Top Bottom