• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hyundai Offends Vegans With Its Shameful Super Bowl Ad

You do realize that your diatribe reinforces the stereotype of vegetarians having a Holier-than-thou
attitude, that the ad was poking fun at.

Do you really want to talk about meat eating?

Psh...you get vexed about an ad, so you're going to diss all of us NORMAL people?? **** vegans! How bout that?

Beet loaf sucks. I was going to have a meatless, simple spaghetti and red sauce tonight for supper, but thanks directly to you, it's gonna be lamb chops and veal steaks on the BBQ. I'm gonna stuff mushrooms with crab and wrap them in bacon to accompany it. I'm going to eat pork rinds while watching TV later. I'll even skip plain water so I can drink meat broth during this feast. And just before bed, reading your rant again, I'm going to enjoy some creamy foie gras on crackers.

It might cost a fortune, and it might kill me, and that will be on you, thanks to your over the top, quintessential vegan response. This commercial wouldn't even exist, if it weren't for the over evangelization and attention seeking of vegans, over what they put in their mouth. NOBODY CARES!!!!

(I chose to read humor into your rant, therefore wrote took the same approach in writing my response...but if you were being serious, go ahead and take this serious - but read with slightly more bass)

:lamo

I'll take my poutine with carrot and rutabaga chunks smothered in lilac gravy.

Beet loaf? Why do vegans need to disguise their grub as meat?

Vegetables are what food eats.

I get a lot of the reasoning behind veganism.

Reasoning done with predator brains.

To convert flesh chewers.

Every time a vegan tells me some amalgamation is as good as meat i have to wonder how long its been since they had meat.

And I suspect that some of their fake meat is as harmful as meat when you add energy cost and being highly processed.

And vegans have to supplement or suffer ill health.

Cloned meat will come down in price.

Will vegans eat it then? They tend to get mad when I ask that.

Beets are an abomination, deserving of being eradicated, much like kimchi.

You know who likes beets? ****ing communists.

If I'm not mistaken kimchi is outlawed in 14 states. Surprisingly beet loaf is said to be popular in Texas because it tastes like road lizard.

Every time a vegan tells me some amalgamation is as good as meat i have to wonder how long its been since they had meat.

And I suspect that some of their fake meat is as harmful as meat when you add energy cost and being highly processed.

And vegans have to supplement or suffer ill health.

Cloned meat will come down in price.

Will vegans eat it then? They tend to get mad when I ask that.

To be honest I can't really speak with authority as I only recently converted to vegetarianism. IMHO, fake meat makes people crap like a gazelle.

It is my intention to speak up for vegans and vegitarians. Piscaterians can bite my ass. Flesh eaters are the devil's spawn.

tumblr_moytapitic1s7y8efo1_500.gif

Beets are an abomination, deserving of being eradicated, much like kimchi.

You know who likes beets? ****ing communists.

I ain't no commie... :lamo

Borscht.jpg

Pfffttt, DP needs to fix its photo orientation issues. :lol:

Gawd, that looks good. Bacon wrapped salmon on the grill is awesome. Three minutes on each side for a total of 12 minutes while basting with 4 tablespoons of maple syrup mixed with 2 tablespoons of minced ginger.

Butt **** the earth destroyers who would eat fish meat.

In the last few years I HAVE indeed cut back seriously on my meat consumption, but I really can't cut it out entirely, it is just impossible for me. I am not trying to offend anyone.

In the last few years I HAVE indeed cut back seriously on my meat consumption, but I really can't cut it out entirely, it is just impossible for me. I am not trying to offend anyone.

Life is a demonstration and not everyone carries the same sign. If we did, what would be the point? Almost every professor (in relevant departments) I ever encountered had an "environmental diet"; that is, low in meat and animal products. Diet wasn't their sign. I'm sure they had other demonstrations.

If I'm not mistaken kimchi is outlawed in 14 states. Surprisingly beet loaf is said to be popular in Texas because it tastes like road lizard.

My daughter brings that crap home every chance she gets :lamo
I can tolerate it in small amounts.

Flesh eaters make me puke!

Hyundai, took it upon themselves to attack vegetarians with their Super Bowl ad. Why? What is wrong with being a vegetarian? Hyundai has apparently decided that it doesn't want to sell cars to people who don't love eating dead animal flesh.

People who eat meat have offensive body odor, are more prone to unsightly body fat, are more flatulent, are more likely to smoke cigarettes and meat eaters take up a hell of a lot more seat space in the coach section of commercial airplanes. Meat eaters are prone to delayed cognitive functioning.

Look no further than Donald "Chicken Bucket" Trump for proof. Disgusting.

Hyundai is quite obviously denigrating healthy lifestyles in an attempt to sell cars. Pork chops and SUVs. Great combination, right? Bull****.

I don't understand Hyundai's decision. And why the joke about beet loaf? It wasn't funny. What's more, the poor attempt at meat-eater humor failed like trying to ease out a greasy fart after eating a big plate of pot roast.

No doubt many people on DP love beet loaf. Not according to Hyundai. Eat vegan and you are a wus is the message they are selling.

Vegans stand up and be heard. Stuff potatoes, not arteries.

Meat eaters need to stop trying to force their habits on more responsible Americans.

1. ^----this is why it's funny.

2. Veganism is more than vegetarianism.
2a. If you do those things for health reasons you're misguided but at least not emotional toddlers, like those who do it cuz, "Poor animals! WAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!"

3. Your comparison between the health differences in meat eaters and vegans/vegetarians is extremely flawed. This is due to the fact that those who do chose to be vegan/vegetarian also tend to do a lot of other healthier things, like not smoking. So the studies compare them vs everyone else who just eats meat, to include people who smoke, drink tons of beer, stuff their faces with tons of carbs and pizza, ect. Make a study that has two groups that both live similarly healthy lifestyles and well-balanced diets where one doesn't eat meat and the other does and you'll most likely find these differences disappear and most likely the meat eaters will be more healthy, because our bodies are designed to be omnivorous.

Around lunchtime you can't walk down the street in Brooklyn or LA or Philly or Denver or Savannah or Chicago or Austin or Memphis or Hartford or Miami or San Diego or Jackson, Wyoming or Rehobeth Beach, or Raleigh or Salt Lake City or Seattle or even Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin and not slobber all over yourself and the person next to you because of the meat they are cooking. Wait...wait... I'm getting a stiffy.

I have to go. More later.

Back
Top Bottom