• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hypothetical: Joe wins! Does he ever assume responsibility for government?

Integrityrespec

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
My guess is if Joe were to win in November, he will do what Obama did and blame the previous President for all his problems for the entire time he is in office. Anytime things are bad, "the country was a mess when I took over", of course that will not be the case with the stock market or military buildup, deregulation, other issues related to regaining jobs since we have gain 11 million back, nor any of Joe's tax hikes or green new deal initiatives or the violence in the cities run by democrats since he already has democrats in charge there.

My guess is if Joe were to win in November, he will do what Obama did and blame the previous President for all his problems for the entire time he is in office. Anytime things are bad, "the country was a mess when I took over", of course that will not be the case with the stock market or military buildup, deregulation, other issues related to regaining jobs since we have gain 11 million back, nor any of Joe's tax hikes or green new deal initiatives or the violence in the cities run by democrats since he already has democrats in charge there.

Wow, talk about situational unawareness. Why go back to President Obama when you can use the current occupant as your example?

We’ll let you know!

Projection. Republicans blame Obama for coronavirus.

That's just the new uber partisan politics. Get elected by blaming the past president and blame everything newly bad on the past president while taking credit for whatever good that happens.

It's doubtful he'll actually be the one calling the shots, but either way, of course he won't take responsibility for anything! He's a narcissist, like Obama and both Clintons! He'll do exactly what Obama did, with the constant support and cover from the "news" media. He'll sit back and allow the Marxist elites to gradually strip away our civil liberties, our sovereignty, our borders, our culture, until eventually there is no United States of America, which is exactly what the globalist Marxist elites want.

This is an abjectly stupid statement. No one blames Obama for the Coronavirus. No one.

Trump blamed the Obama administration for "broken" tests, and apparently Obama/Biden are at fault for not testing back when they were in office.

Trump on CNN in April said:
The last administration left us nothing. We started off with bad, broken tests, and obsolete tests

Trump news conference in July said:
If you know Biden and Obama stopped their testing. They just stopped it. You probably know that I'm sure you probably don't want to report it. But they stopped testing. Right in the middle they just went no more testing

Though none of this places blame on Obama for the virus itself, it's a rather strange blame to place when none of it made sense.

Back
Top Bottom