• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hypocrite Pelosi Flouts Local Frisco COVID-19 Laws

jcgriff2

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
What a GD hypocrite. Crazy Nancy Pelosi wants the whole world locked down for all people except for her, of course.

On Monday, Pelosi committed a criminal act in her city by going to get her hair done at a San Francisco boutique.

LA Times said:
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Wednesday she was set up by a San Francisco salon where she was videotaped not wearing a face mask after getting her hair washed, in violation of the city’s coronavirus restrictions.

“This salon owes me an apology,” Pelosi said in response to questions from reporters at the end of a news conference on the Democrats’ proposed coronavirus relief act that is stalled in the Senate.

“It was clearly a setup,” she said. “I take responsibility for falling for a setup by a neighborhood salon I’ve gone to for many years.”

Security camera footage from the eSalon showed Pelosi inside, passing by with wet hair and a mask wrapped around her neck and being trailed by a hair stylist who was wearing a mask.

Nancy Pelosi says her visit to a hair salon was a '''setup''' - Los Angeles Times

She deserves to be thrown out of office over this flagrant violation of the law. She probably has investigators out right now looking for Trump's barber so that she can "frame" him!

What an asinine statement for stupid Pelosi to make - "I was framed". How the hell can you be framed for being involved in a normally lawful activity that is unlawful at the moment because of COVID-19 laws? She is just looking for excuses and doing what she claims that Trump does all of the time - blames others. This proves that Pelosi is no saint. She is probably calling all of her friends right now telling them never to go to that hair boutique business again so that Pelosi can "have the last laugh" by ruining the business so that the owner will have to close her doors due to lack of revenue.

Pelosi should be recalled over this; her seat filled with someone competent.

Just kidding as a recall over this would be as stupid as impeaching the President for making a phone call.

Oh... sorry - I just remembered that she already tried that and failed miserably at it as the President was acquitted over the stupid "phone call frame up".

On Monday, Pelosi committed a criminal act in her city by going to get her hair done at a San Francisco boutique.

Please...sit down before you fall down.

Please...sit down before you fall down.

I'm not sure if she has a balance problem or not. She looked like she was walking OK, but maybe you're right - there should be some chairs in the waiting area for Pelosi just in case.

Well yesterday, Pelosi now claims "it was all a set up"!

I am really shocked at you all here at the forum because you know that if Trump had done what Pelosi did, you would be slicing and dicing Trump apart.

But because Pelosi is one of your own and she commits a crime - y'all just let her off the hook and do not bother to comment at all to this thread.

COWARDS!!

Very, very nice.

John

What a GD hypocrite. Crazy Nancy Pelosi wants the whole world locked down for all people except for her, of course.

Nancy Pelosi says her visit to a hair salon was a '''setup''' - Los Angeles Times

She deserves to be thrown out of office over this flagrant violation of the law. She probably has investigators out right now looking for Trump's barber so that she can "frame" him!

What an asinine statement for stupid Pelosi to make - "I was framed". How the hell can you be framed for being involved in a normally lawful activity that is unlawful at the moment because of COVID-19 laws? She is just looking for excuses and doing what she claims that Trump does all of the time - blames others. This proves that Pelosi is no saint. She is probably calling all of her friends right now telling them never to go to that hair boutique business again so that Pelosi can "have the last laugh" by ruining the business so that the owner will have to close her doors due to lack of revenue.

Pelosi should be recalled over this; her seat filled with someone competent.

Just kidding as a recall over this would be as stupid as impeaching the President for making a phone call.

Oh... sorry - I just remembered that she already tried that and failed miserably at it as the President was acquitted over the stupid "phone call frame up".

Next thing you know, she'll be wearing a tan suit, amirite?

Amazing-------------even CNN in on the old witch's case about this.

Back
Top Bottom