• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hypocrisy

You read, you hear, so you believe you know.

Hear + say...

You hear it...you repeat it. No process of discernment in between.

Why not challenge what you know? Question and requestion. Be willing to step back but don't be afraid to step forward.

Because of ridicule...scorn...

One who questions remains clear. That what is shown may not be what is there. That what is commonly accepted may not actually be. Instead of mimicry, employ individuality.

But I am being condescending now...because people believe different from me.

See how circles of thought...revolve around Hypocrisy.

It truly amazes me how people believe what they choose to believe.Instead of allowing any opposing opinions or facts to be considered, while searching for something....anything to support their chosen belief.

At the end I can't blame them. Anybody who pretends to come from a neutral position is likely a liar. We all have our leans- to whatever degree they may be. I just hope I don't get too stuck on my own to see clearly..

Back
Top Bottom