• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hypocrisy and racism at its finest!

trisha613

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I find it ironic that the not guilty verdict for George Zimmerman is "a slap in the face" to Al Sharpton". Did Sharpton forget about the black man, John White, who used an illegal gun to shoot and kill a white unarmed 17 year old?

John White, convicted of killing Daniel Cicciaro, pardoned by Gov. David Paterson - NY Daily News

youtube.com/watch?v=pUkQqQ1nPD8

How can people be so hypocritical? It's ok for a black man to kill a white kid but when it's the other way around they protest and riot.

It seems that regardless of the situation, black people are always the victim and should be the only ones allowed to get away with murder.

It's sad that Zimmerman will probably have to live his life looking over his shoulder because he exercised his right to defend himself.

This is the society in which we live.

I find it ironic that the not guilty verdict for George Zimmerman is "a slap in the face" to Al Sharpton". Did Sharpton forget about the black man, John White, who used an illegal gun to shoot and kill a white unarmed 17 year old?

John White, convicted of killing Daniel Cicciaro, pardoned by Gov. David Paterson - NY Daily News

youtube.com/watch?v=pUkQqQ1nPD8

How can people be so hypocritical? It's ok for a black man to kill a white kid but when it's the other way around they protest and riot.

It seems that regardless of the situation, black people are always the victim and should be the only ones allowed to get away with murder.

It's sad that Zimmerman will probably have to live his life looking over his shoulder because he exercised his right to defend himself.

The vast majority of the young black men murdered are killed by blacks. If Sharpton is really concerned about young black men he'd be saying something about that.

Check out my thread: "FINAL ANALYSIS of the ZIMMERMAN/MARTIN TRIAL" which goes into a detailed analysis of the TRIAL and its ramifications. At least 1/2 of my post is devoted to the same topic as yours: "HYPOCRISY and RACISM at its finest."

I agree with your comments completely.

The vast majority of the young black men murdered are killed by blacks. If Sharpton is really concerned about young black men he'd be saying something about that.

As much as it would be beneficial for the Blacks to have that turd Al Sharpton (and/or the Jesse Jacksons, et al) to concentrate on the REAL PROBLEM decimating the Blacks, this beneficial type of activity is outside their Professional Race Baiting turd-like interests.

If you want to see hypocrisy and racism, just flip on MSNBC.

From listening, Martin was a little mousy perfect angel who had done absolutely nothing.

Is was quite pathetic last night.

If you want to see hypocrisy and racism, just flip on MSNBC.

From listening, Martin was a little mousy perfect angel who had done absolutely nothing.

Is was quite pathetic last night.

It's definitely odd how the liberal spectrum have chosen to completely ignore Martin's excessively violent attack on Zimmerman.

All I keep hearing is how he was minding his own business when Zimmerman gunned him down.

Not all juries the same I was very surprised he was found not guilty since most of the jury were mothers who may have sympathize with Trayvons mother of what she believed had happened .

Melissa Harris Perry was very visibly angry, but from what I saw of their coverage, I did see her acknowledge that this may very well have been the appropriate verdict for the jury to reach under the facts. I think she was trying to make a more nuanced argument that never really got fleshed out in the soundbity back and forth coverage. I believe her position is or will be that even if Zimmerman was justified legally in defending himself, this was still an unnecessary death because Zimmerman shouldn't have been profiling and pursuing Martin in the first place which escalated in the confrontation.

Not all juries the same I was very surprised he was found not guilty since most of the jury were mothers who may have sympathize with Trayvons mother of what she believed had happened .

Mothers or not, there are still requirements to find someone guilty of a crime and it should have been exceedingly clear that the prosecution had not met that burden of proof to anyone who followed the case. I don't know how anyone could watch a full week of the prosecution's witnesses corroborating Zimmerman's statements then believe he was going to be found guilty.

Those women recognized that Martin was viciously assaulting Zimmerman, who feared for his life.

Self defense was the appropriate result.

I do know I said it was surprising people are people and some of them use their feelings to help make decisions when they should not . Some of the places where you watch the news have qualities to make anything appear to support their bias and agenda if I was just watching msnbc or the huffinton it would seem as if the jury favored Travyon .

Just got a phone call from a friend:

The turd-like newspaper New York Times, the quotidian Bible of the Black Racist Enabling DEM Gay/Lib scum had this on their Front Page:

A crowd of the Teen age Thug Trayvon Martin Female Sympathizers cuddling their infants in their arms purportedly showing the extent the emotional anguish these idiots are going thru with bemoaning the just verdict of Z's NOT GUILTY verdict !!!

I puked when I heard that........and, I am still puking.

I wonder how many times, if ever, these same idiots turned out in the streets cuddling their babes in their ams to bemoan the MONTHLY THOUSANDS of the TEEN AGE Black/Black, and Black/Non Black crimes across the Nation ?!?!?

I believe her position is or will be that even if Zimmerman was justified legally in defending himself, this was still an unnecessary death because Zimmerman shouldn't have been profiling and pursuing Martin in the first place which escalated in the confrontation.

And that is because our politically correct system would have us believe that profiling is wrong. It isn't.

Just got a phone call from a friend:

The turd-like newspaper New York Times, the quotidian Bible of the Black Racist Enabling DEM Gay/Lib scum had this on their Front Page:

A crowd of the Teen age Thug Trayvon Martin Female Sympathizers cuddling their infants in their arms purportedly showing the extent the emotional anguish these idiots are going thru with bemoaning the just verdict of Z's NOT GUILTY verdict !!!

I puked when I heard that........and, I am still puking.

I wonder how many times, if ever, these same idiots turned out in the streets cuddling their babes in their ams to bemoan the MONTHLY THOUSANDS of the TEEN AGE Black/Black, and Black/Non Black crimes across the Nation ?!?!?

That comment is filled with racist emotion.

And that is because our politically correct system would have us believe that profiling is wrong. It isn't.

That it works does not make it necessarily the best thing to be doing, especially since the successes are self-proving but the negative consequences may not be self-evident when it does not result in success. It is an issue I am conflicted over.

What continues to amaze me is how this case got so much scrutiny. It was open and shut. The verdict should be filed under "duh".

It speaks to the complete lack of education, upbringing, and compromised morality of a huge segment of our population.

As do a lot of things unfortunately. Such an unrefined, unimpressive citizenry we've become.

That it works does not make it necessarily the best thing to be doing, especially since the successes are self-proving but the negative consequences may not be self-evident when it does not result in success. It is an issue I am conflicted over.

Right or wrong, a black person still doesn't have the right to violently attack someone because they feel they're being profiled.

What continues to amaze me is how this case got so much scrutiny. It was open and shut. The verdict should be filed under "duh".

It speaks to the complete lack of education, upbringing, and compromised morality of a huge segment of our population.

As do a lot of things unfortunately. Such an unrefined, unimpressive citizenry we've become.

The trial received a tremendous amount of scrutiny but most of it was so lopsided that it was irrelevant.

Fox seems to be the only cable news network that has reported on Martin's attack on Zimmerman. I have flipped back and forth between the big three networks and both CNN and MSNBC are clearly sticking to the innocent 8-year old kid eating his Skittles story. They seemed intent to ignore Martin was a 17 year old adult who savagely beat another man before he was shot. Unsurprisingly, some people on Facebook and an email chain I am apart of seem genuinely shocked when I mention the savage beating.

Back
Top Bottom