• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hydroxychloroquine and Chloroquine for Thousands in New York

From the top in leadership down to the individual.

Do you know how many times I have been told not to tell a patient critically ill with covid that a child or grandchild died of covid while they were struggling with their own life?

It is heartbreaking. Individuals making individual decisions to have a get together.......ending the lives of family members, harming others, and spread it throughout the community to which in turn spreads it nationwide. Hope that tri-tip and beer was worth it.

You would think after the first few accounts of things like this....people would have stopped listening and emulating the orange one.....but each death only seemed to bolden their resolve to lead the citizens poorly.

Tucker Goes Full Tinfoil Hat: Maybe the Vaccine ‘Doesn’t Work’ and ‘They’re Not Telling You That’
Fox News host Tucker Carlson seized on Tuesday’s news about the pause on the Johnson & Johnson vaccine to casually suggest to his viewers that the American government knows that the COVID-19 vaccines don’t work but are purposely “not telling you that.”

............................................................................snip..........................................

“In its story about the Johnson & Johnson vaccine this morning, Axios reported the Biden administration is worried that halting distribution of the shot might encourage ‘vaccine hesitancy,’” Carlson declared. “In other words, don’t tell them it’s dangerous, they might not take it. That doesn’t reassure anyone.”

Adding that this leads to the question of whether “it is effective” and “does it work,” the Fox News star asserted that public health officials are no longer “telling you how effective it is” and are, in fact, “they are telling you the opposite.”

From there, Carlson appeared to suggest there must be some conspiracy behind the CDC director and Dr. Fauci suggesting people continue to wear masks and social distance even among those currently vaccinated, especially in areas with rising coronavirus cases. He further took issue with Fauci recommending that vaccinated individuals stay away from crowded situations where infection levels are high.

“Does that tell us that he believes the vaccine is ineffective?” Carlson rhetorically asked. “He seems to think that. Here he is telling you that once you get the vaccine, you are still not allowed to eat or drink indoors at restaurants. Your life can't really change at all.”

According to the cable news host, who Fox News lawyers have successfully argued in court should not be taken seriously, the only possible rationalization for the continued cautiousness from experts amid the vaccine rollout is that the vaccines are a dud.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucke...e-doesnt-work-and-theyre-not-telling-you-that

So much fun watching you continue to be so wrong every single time. You give such humor to us all.
I love being amused when I first get on this puter in the morning. As the DNC and MSM do, your tribe keeps hammering on one issue, playing to your audience of moronic sheep. When I ask you when I was wrong,I get "Remember that prediction last year?" Here is a good article on Fausti, though. It is appropriate because this OP is about this,

Today over 232 clinical trials have been published on the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine on the coronavirus. Using hydroxychloroquine in early treatment, before a patient becomes deathly ill, shows significant improvement according to the studies listed at c19HCQ.com. Yet many doctors still frown on administering the drug to patients as a prophylactic or in early treatment because of Dr. Fauci and the politicized medical community.

I guess it pays to donate to Fausti like the bib Pharm people such as Pfizer do, eh?

In your dreams. How are Manaus and Belarus doing Mr.Teacher, and have we forgotten about Covid yet?
Your guy dais hydroxy doesn't work. Ball don't lie, but Fausti does. Here ya go, my friend.

Today over 232 clinical trials have been published on the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine on the coronavirus. Using hydroxychloroquine in early treatment, before a patient becomes deathly ill, shows significant improvement according to the studies listed at c19HCQ.com. Yet many doctors still frown on administering the drug to patients as a prophylactic or in early treatment because of Dr. Fauci and the politicized medical community.

Ummm, this is America. Not a third-world country like Europe or Manaus.

If the effect of placebos is to reduce people’s sickness and get them off of ventilators and recovered then it really doesn’t matter if it’s only a placebo.
Did the placebos help people who had COVID and were on ventilators?

Your guy dais hydroxy doesn't work. Ball don't lie, but Fausti does. Here ya go, my friend.

Ummm, this is America. Not a third-world country like Europe or Manaus.
I was referring to your idiotic assertion that Manaus was a great example of herd immunity; no masks, no disease. You failed.

Yeah we know...you'd hate the idea that Trump pushed a good solution to stop this horror show because anything that makes him look good pisses you off.
this wasn't a good solution.

What i find interesting and perhaps promising is that they started this mass trial aprox 10 days ago and a week later NY is reporting higher reovery rates and less fatalities.
yeah. very promising.

You must work for a cherry tree orchard. You and snake like to deflect when you're getting your arse whipped bigly.

The topic is the United States....not some outliers. But,deaths wayyyyy down in Sweden without masks. Go figure eh? Masks "work" to bring deaths down now?

:ROFLMAO:

The only thing you have managed to do is self own spectacularly. You might see it as a deflection, but it's relevant in the context of accuracy which is something you critique in others, but never apply to yourself. Interesting that Sweden altered it's laissez-faire approach to pandemic measures after the second surge made a large impact, no? Based on your theory of herd immunity at the time (and one you advocated for use here), Sweden should have never had a second surge; especially one that dwarfed the initial wave. You again focus on masks alone when they are part of a larger strategy. Cherry picking indeed.

I love being amused when I first get on this puter in the morning. As the DNC and MSM do, your tribe keeps hammering on one issue, playing to your audience of moronic sheep. When I ask you when I was wrong,I get "Remember that prediction last year?" Here is a good article on Fausti, though. It is appropriate because this OP is about this,

I guess it pays to donate to Fausti like the bib Pharm people such as Pfizer do, eh?
Gateway Pundit, the ignorant conspiracy theory news source.

yeah. very promising.
Back then, it did. They are still debating how effective it is. Apparently Covid rates are low in places where it is commonly used as a treatment for other things. They have not figured out if there is a connection there.

I was referring to your idiotic assertion that Manaus was a great example of herd immunity; no masks, no disease. You failed.
Start a new thread. This one is on hydroxy and New York.

:ROFLMAO:

The only thing you have managed to do is self own spectacularly. You might see it as a deflection, but it's relevant in the context of accuracy which is something you critique in others, but never apply to yourself. Interesting that Sweden altered it's laissez-faire approach to pandemic measures after the second surge made a large impact, no? Based on your theory of herd immunity at the time (and one you advocated for use here), Sweden should have never had a second surge; especially one that dwarfed the initial wave. You again focus on masks alone when they are part of a larger strategy. Cherry picking indeed.
Kinda like Michigan, wouldn't you say? How are the masks working there?

No, I'm staying here, systematically destroying your assertions.Sorry if it makes you uncomfortable. Call it my civic duty.
This is not on Sweden or Manaus. Start your own thread. Have you ever even started one? Do you know how? Need some help?

This is not on Sweden or Manaus. Start your own thread. Have you ever even started one? Do you know how? Need some help?
No thanks; I'm happy enough destroying your pathetically inept arguments. Here's Texas...

Kinda like Michigan, wouldn't you say? How are the masks working there?

You do realize restrictions had been eased in Michigan in early March, right? The prevalence of B.1.1.7 (UK variant) isn't helping matters either since this one transmits easier and impacts younger people more than the older strain.

Back
Top Bottom