• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Huzzah!

AndrewStebbins

Reaction score
Sorry -

But now that I have your attention, please allow myself to introduce...myself.

Again, sorry.

My name is Andrew, I live in New York State. I go to a public school in a town with the population of about 4,500. Mostly white-collared Republicans, or Republican farmers. You get the point.

I am a Moderate Liberal - Blue dog - Im for Gay Marriage, but also for the Death Penalty. I really didn't care for any of the 2004 presidential candidates (Kerry-Bush) but had more in common with Kerry.

I do Mock-Trial in school, Current Events Club, and a few other clubs. I enjoy writing speaches, and debating.

My career goal is to someday be at the cabinet level position with the US Department of State (Secretary of State). I like Diplomacy and Foreign Relations. I'm an Atheist, and a History-Buff. I like to read and write reports on religion, and ethics in the US Government.

How old am I.....? Fourteen.

Andrew

Top notch intro Andrew - welcome to Debate Politics forums. :)

There are quite a few other young adults here that you will find to have alot in common with.

What is Current Events Club?

Current Events Club is a a group of about 7-10 people each week who sit down with each other, and a "Moderator" (Teacher) and discuss Current Events, like Terri Schiavo (That was one back in March-April)

Of course, it is over now, as with school, for the summer.

Andrew

AndrewStebbins said:
Current Events Club is a a group of about 7-10 people each week who sit down with each other, and a "Moderator" (Teacher) and discuss Current Events, like Terri Schiavo (That was one back in March-April)

Of course, it is over now, as with school, for the summer.

Andrew

Sounds fun... but now you have us. :)

Of course....

I was wondering how I could get cool pics under my name for each "level" of membership I complete?

Andrew

2 ways...

1. After 25 posts you will get the first
gavel1.gif
. 25/150/500/1000/2000 respectively.
2. User CP > Group memberships. Join a group for the stars, donkeys, or elephants. Then tell it to display as your new group.

User CP > Edit Avatar for the small pic.

AndrewStebbins said:
I'm an Atheist, and a History-Buff.

Prove it, name the exact dates of the Construction and Demolition of the Berlin Wall and One Canadian Prime Minister!

And oh yes......WELCOME!

Yes, a mock-trialer! We will take over the world. Welcome to debate politics and keep up with mock trialing, it is so fun. And if you ever need tips on it, tell me.

It was built in 1961, but was opened to transit on November 9, 1989 and then almost entirely demolished.

William Lyon Mackenzie King - Canada's 10th PM

Andrew

Back
Top Bottom