• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hussein Did Not Gas Kurds!

It’s rather pathetic to witness such attempts at denigration. Is this all you have left Billo? Insults?

Perhaps it’s best to let this thread die a silent death in light of the fact that it’s author has lost the will to defend even the title hereon and opts instead to defend its lunacy via personal attacks.

We take your insults as a compliment of the highest order Billo. There is no better way to gage the utter defeat ones opponent is experiencing in a debate forum like this than to be the recipient of meaningless personal insults where there was once an argument.

Better luck next time.

Originally posted by GPS_Flex:
There is no better way to gage the utter defeat ones opponent is experiencing in a debate forum like this than to be the recipient of meaningless personal insults where there was once an argument.
Like this one a few posts ago?
Originally posted by GPS_Flex:
You are becoming a troll Billo.

GPS_Flex said:
Billo Really said:
GPS_Flex said:
It’s rather pathetic to witness such attempts at denigration. Is this all you have left Billo? Insults?

Perhaps it’s best to let this thread die a silent death in light of the fact that it’s author has lost the will to defend even the title hereon and opts instead to defend its lunacy via personal attacks.

We take your insults as a compliment of the highest order Billo. There is no better way to gage the utter defeat ones opponent is experiencing in a debate forum like this than to be the recipient of meaningless personal insults where there was once an argument.

Better luck next time.

Like this one a few posts ago?
[As I expected: Not one word by Billo to explain anything. He posted his links and that’s that. He doesn’t have to argue the issue because he posted his links. How convenient.]

You are becoming a troll Billo. [Oh, you still have Hermann Goering misspelled in your signature.]

Oh I noticed that you still have Hermann Goering misspelled and still can’t support your outlandish case.

I rest my case. *In my best Bill O’Reilly voice* I’ll let you have the last word Billo.

Originally Posted by GPS_Flex
Oh I noticed that you still have Hermann Goering misspelled and still can’t support your outlandish case.

I rest my case. *In my best Bill O’Reilly voice* I’ll let you have the last word Billo.
Last word!

Back
Top Bottom