• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Husband Dies After Rape By 6 Wives

I always said that the idea of having multiple wives is a nightmare.

Reminds me of the old joke:

"Ted Kennedy died tonight, apparently by drowning in a vat of whiskey. Witnesses claim that they tried to save the Senator, but that he fought them off." :mrgreen:

That's really sad.

When something like that happens, it takes all of the fun out of polygamy.

I wonder if that has ever happened to any Mormons in the USA.

Got to ask Mitt Romney

Got to ask Mitt Romney

Yeah... he's a Mormon, but he's not a polygamist. Don't think he'd have any chance of the presidency if he was. Wait, with the new marriage laws, maybe probably polygamy will be included as marriage.

Last edited:
Reminds me of the old joke:

"Ted Kennedy died tonight, apparently by drowning in a vat of whiskey. Witnesses claim that they tried to save the Senator, but that he fought them off." :mrgreen:

Which reminded me of this: "Teddy, I think that I'm pregnant. What are we going to do?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, Mary Jo."

WTF, wives demanding sex from husband using sticks and knives? Husband Dies After Rape By 6 Wives (VIDEO) - Huffington Post

Ugh.

There have been reports of gangs of women in various parts of Africa "stealing" sperm, and often the man dies in the process. I wonder if this has any connection to that, or if it's just a random act of group psychopathy.

It's really difficult in a lot of these countries, because most rape laws, if there are any, are worded to specifically apply to men as the assailant, and they often don't include women as assailants in their language, so prosecuting them is hard.

As horrible as it is, I can kind of wrap my mind around having one random violent freak, like the second woman they mention who... minced up her husband, I guess. But this thing where an entire group of people commit assault or rape or kill someone always baffles me. How can there not be one decent soul in a group of 6?

death+by+Snu+Snu.jpg

Anyone?

Sure, sure. And I'll be marrying my cats. Not to mention my 3 year old wives. I might marry my pillow case. Maybe all of them.

Good grief©

Yeah... he's a Mormon, but he's not a polygamist. Don't think he'd have any chance of the presidency if he was. Wait, with the new marriage laws, maybe probably polygamy will be included as marriage.

Ugh.

There have been reports of gangs of women in various parts of Africa "stealing" sperm, and often the man dies in the process. I wonder if this has any connection to that, or if it's just a random act of group psychopathy.

It's really difficult in a lot of these countries, because most rape laws, if there are any, are worded to specifically apply to men as the assailant, and they often don't include women as assailants in their language, so prosecuting them is hard.

As horrible as it is, I can kind of wrap my mind around having one random violent freak, like the second woman they mention who... minced up her husband, I guess. But this thing where an entire group of people commit assault or rape or kill someone always baffles me. How can there not be one decent soul in a group of 6?

"One decent soul"?!

He made it through 5 of them. I'm not an attorney but I'm guessing that it wouldn't take Perry Mason to prove a substantial level of willing participation there.

Ugh.

There usually is, but group psychology is not the same as individual psychology.

"One decent soul"?!

He made it through 5 of them. I'm not an attorney but I'm guessing that it wouldn't take Perry Mason to prove a substantial level of willing participation there.

You're wrong. Erection is an automatic reaction in many cases. Some women have orgasms while being raped. That doesn't mean they're willing. It means their body is just doing what bodies do, regardless of their feelings on the matter.

You're wrong. Erection is an automatic reaction in many cases. Some women have orgasms while being raped. That doesn't mean they're willing. It means their body is just doing what bodies do, regardless of their feelings on the matter.

It might be an automatic reaction but generally not to rocks and knives.

It might be an automatic reaction but generally not to rocks and knives.

Like I said, if you apply the right physical stimulation, the body will sometimes respond, even if the mind is unwilling.

Do you believe women who orgasm during rape are enjoying it?

Like I said, if you apply the right physical stimulation, the body will sometimes respond, even if the mind is unwilling.

Do you believe women who orgasm during rape are enjoying it?

Let me put it to you this way....when I was 17 rocks and knives would have been sufficient stimulation. When I was 27 the rocks and knives would be OK as long as someone was willing to play "fluffer". By 37 the rocks and knives would have lost their appeal pretty quickly and it would have been nice if the "fluffer" also brought along a ham sandwich. By 47 there would have been no appeal whatsoever to the rocks and knives and the "fluffer" had better bring a book to read during intermission.

Let me put it to you this way....when I was 17 rocks and knives would have been sufficient stimulation. When I was 27 the rocks and knives would be OK as long as someone was willing to play "fluffer". By 37 the rocks and knives would have lost their appeal pretty quickly and it would have been nice if the "fluffer" also brought along a ham sandwich. By 47 there would have been no appeal whatsoever to the rocks and knives and the "fluffer" had better bring a book to read during intermission.

You're just biologically wrong. Physical response during rape happens, and it's often a source of profound trauma.

Which reminded me of this: "Teddy, I think that I'm pregnant. What are we going to do?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, Mary Jo."

Oh ****

Ugh.

Mob mentality?

This same thing happened to me years ago after a Packers/Vikings game. I never pressed charges.

Back
Top Bottom