• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Husband Dies After Rape By 6 Wives

I know men can get erections in the most improbable of places...but sticks and knives??...and six angry wives..

He must have been a masochist..If I was a guy in that situation, my dick would have shriveled to peanut size!!

You know the same argument could be made for women. They wouldn't get wet or have orgasms if they weren't excited by it. Now you and I both know that argument simply isn't true. Why do you assume that the equivalent would be true for the male? The fact of the matter remains that men can get an erection against their will, even while threatened with sticks and knives. Read the links I have in post #46. It's one of the things that can be traumatizing to a man, that he didn't want the assault yet still got an erection and had an ejaculation.

You know the same argument could be made for women. They wouldn't get wet or have orgasms if they weren't excited by it. Now you and I both know that argument simply isn't true. Why do you assume that the equivalent would be true for the male? The fact of the matter remains that men can get an erection against their will, even while threatened with sticks and knives. Read the links I have in post #46. It's one of the things that can be traumatizing to a man, that he didn't want the assault yet still got an erection and had an ejaculation.

I can see it from the women's point of view...they were 6 and probably dominating the guy for the first time in their lives, seeing him humiliated..it's a very powerful emotion..especially if the guy was showing an exaggerated opinion of his importance, ability, etc

I can see it from the women's point of view...they were 6 and probably dominating the guy for the first time in their lives, seeing him humiliated..it's a very powerful emotion..especially if the guy was showing an exaggerated opinion of his importance, ability, etc

Sorry I got lost as to the context of this post as a response to mine and what I said.

exactly .... Also the guys joking here are assuming the women were attractive .... chances are .... they wern't.

He married all six of them. It's safe to assume he at least found them attractive.

And, also, that doesn't ****ing matter when they're using force.

I decided to conduct an informal poll of guys I know and ask do they think they would be devastated and traumatized if they were the victim of rape at the hands of a woman as a woman would be at the hands of a man under circumstances with no physical injury, etc. as outlined above. So far with 100% unanimity, its a no, sometimes terminology I won't repeat other than to say enthusiastically no in cases. I contend as much as the politically correct culture would want us to believe there is no difference between men and women, advancing that men and women a just alike in some cases such as this one places women in danger because if actually believed it tells men that female rape victims will be just fine and in many cases only pretend its devastating possibly for appearances because they've been told however they imagine it would affect them, that's exactly how they should expect it to affect the opposite sex, something that is simply not true. We owe it to our ladies to tell men ladies are different and don't even think it because unlike us, the emotional wounds that result from rape are deep and unspeakably painful and promote PC nonsense over things that don't matter as much.

As masquicat's post pointed out, I think men are pressured, when they suffer ANY kind of abuse, to laugh it off and pretend like they're big and tough and it was no big deal.

I would wager that's the mindset most of the men you asked grew up with. I've seen accounts of male rape survivors at the hands of women, and believe me, none of them think it's funny.

In my own life, I've seen men have negative reactions to sexual situations even when they aren't rape. Things like feeling rejected or like a bully if their partner doesn't seem enthusiastic, or feeling used if their serious partner doesn't seem interested in much else, etc.

It seems pretty apparent to me that men have lots of emotions when it comes to sex. I wouldn't necessarily dispute that they're different -- I think they are, although I think some of that is social. But they certainly can be affected by sex, so it seems really strange to think they wouldn't be affected by rape.

As masquicat's post pointed out, I think men are pressured, when they suffer ANY kind of abuse, to laugh it off and pretend like they're big and tough and it was no big deal.

I would wager that's the mindset most of the men you asked grew up with. I've seen accounts of male rape survivors at the hands of women, and believe me, none of them think it's funny.

In my own life, I've seen men have negative reactions to sexual situations even when they aren't rape. Things like feeling rejected or like a bully if their partner doesn't seem enthusiastic, or feeling used if their serious partner doesn't seem interested in much else, etc.

It seems pretty apparent to me that men have lots of emotions when it comes to sex. I wouldn't necessarily dispute that they're different -- I think they are, although I think some of that is social. But they certainly can be affected by sex, so it seems really strange to think they wouldn't be affected by rape.

The only ones I've personally known were children and either same sex or relatives of the perpetrator. I don't have any personal knowledge of male rape victims I know who were adults and not also abused by a member of the same sex or a family member. Possibly this is due to the personal nature of such a crime. I was come onto really strong by a girl in college of which I'll spare everyone the details but it didn't go further than her kissing me unexpectedly.

The only ones I've personally known were children and either same sex or relatives of the perpetrator. I don't have any personal knowledge of male rape victims I know who were adults and not also abused by a member of the same sex or a family member. Possibly this is due to the personal nature of such a crime. I was come onto really strong by a girl in college of which I'll spare everyone the details but it didn't go further than her kissing me unexpectedly.

Lack of personal knowledge doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. For that matter consider yourself lucky that no one you know, especially close to you, has had to go through such trauma. The studies and the reports are out there. If anything, male victim rape is even more under-reported than female victim rape because of such attitudes as has been seen in this thread.

Lack of personal knowledge doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. For that matter consider yourself lucky that no one you know, especially close to you, has had to go through such trauma. The studies and the reports are out there. If anything, male victim rape is even more under-reported than female victim rape because of such attitudes as has been seen in this thread.

I agree but although not wanted under any circumstance, I cannot personally imagine my own trauma being equally severe regardless of the gender of the perpetrator, whether the perpetrator was a family member or not or whether I was only a child or an adult at the time of the assault. Thankfully I cannot offer any first and knowledge but its just my best guess that being raped by a man, a family member or by an adult as a child would affect me more severely.

I agree but although not wanted under any circumstance, I cannot personally imagine my own trauma being equally severe regardless of the gender of the perpetrator, whether the perpetrator was a family member or not or whether I was only a child or an adult at the time of the assault. Thankfully I cannot offer any first and knowledge but its just my best guess that being raped by a man, a family member or by an adult as a child would affect me more severely.

Until it happens (and hopefully it won't) you'll never really know. And I think that there is a real a serious danger. When we "slough off" how severe our reaction may be as men being raped by a woman, we may well be setting ourselves up for a even more traumatic reaction. Women at least live with the threat as being a more real potential in their lives than we do, at least perceptionally. That is not to say that it is not traumatic or that each individual woman doesn't react with a different level of trauma. Much like an event can be more traumatic as a child than an adult, due to the difference in perception, so also do I think that we men can suffer a more traumatic reaction simply because we are inundated with such indifference towards us being rape victims.

Can a woman actually be charged with, and convicted of, rape? I know they can't in the UK.

Can a woman actually be charged with, and convicted of, rape? I know they can't in the UK.

I think so. I know I've seen cases where adult women (school teachers) have been charged with the statutory rape of underage boys. In the US an adult can be charged with statutory rape if they engage in consensual sex with minor because a minor does not have the maturity to consent to sex and can easily be manipulated by an adult who is often an authority figure or respected as one, thus even if its consensual legally that consent is not recognized as valid. If females can be charged for rape of males in those cases, I presume they can also be charged in any rape of a male.

I once heard of a case where a female was charged in the rape of another female. A horrible situation where an ongoing fight with a roommate escalated into the woman recruiting a man to rape her roommate and gave him access to their shared apartment.

Is there some specific law in the UK that makes it impossible for a woman to be charged with rape, either against another female or against a male or both?

I think so. I know I've seen cases where adult women (school teachers) have been charged with the statutory rape of underage boys. In the US an adult can be charged with statutory rape if they engage in consensual sex with minor because a minor does not have the maturity to consent to sex and can easily be manipulated by an adult who is often an authority figure or respected as one, thus even if its consensual legally that consent is not recognized as valid. If females can be charged for rape of males in those cases, I presume they can also be charged in any rape of a male.

I once heard of a case where a female was charged in the rape of another female. A horrible situation where an ongoing fight with a roommate escalated into the woman recruiting a man to rape her roommate and gave him access to their shared apartment.
I know they can be charged as an accessory or with Stat rape. But not directly with rape as it pertains to adults.

Is there some specific law in the UK that makes it impossible for a woman to be charged with rape, either against another female or against a male or both?
Lack of the requisite genitalia, basically.

Can't speak to Britain, but in a lot of jurisdictions, the specific crime of "rape" requires the act of forcible penetration.

Can't speak to Britain, but in a lot of jurisdictions, the specific crime of "rape" requires the act of forcible penetration.

Two words: Strap on

Not that that's the only way a woman can rape a man.

Try thinking. It's pretty cool.

I honestly cannot think of anything dangerous of adjusting the law such that women who rape men, or other women for that matter, can be arrested and convicted for their crime.

The actual law - this is a small part of the sexual offences 2003 act.

Rape

(1)A person (A) commits an offence if—
(a)he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person (B) with his penis,
(b)B does not consent to the penetration, and
(c)A does not reasonably believe that B consents.
(2)Whether a belief is reasonable is to be determined having regard to all the circumstances, including any steps A has taken to ascertain whether B consents.
(3)Sections 75 and 76 apply to an offence under this section.
(4)A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable, on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for life.

A woman can and has been charged with sexual offences under the act itself - the term "rape" is just one part of the Act itself.

Madeleine Martin - religious education teacher charged with sexual offence with a minor. (the boy was 15)

Vanessa George - nursery worker charged with indecent offences against very young children at the nursery and placed on sex offender's register for life.

Helen Goddard - public school teacher pleaded guilty to six charges of unlawful sexual activity with a child.

Women have been charged under the 2003 however Goddard's case shows the difference that some women found guilty can have as she was allowed to write and contact her "victim" whereas everyone would be up in arms if a male teacher was given the same right. A recent case here where the two involved were of similar age as Goddard and her lesbian schoolchild had Forrest jailed for 5.5 years and he could not contact her. He was placed on the sex offender's register while Goddard was not.

This story is complete BS. A man can not be f***** to death.

I guess it would really depend upon how finely you split the hair. This would not be the first man, or woman for that matter, who has died due to the exertions of sex triggering a heart attack or other conditions that resulted in said death. According to reports he stopped breathing while the women were having their way with him, armed with knives and sticks mind you, and could not be resuscitated.

The actual law - this is a small part of the sexual offences 2003 act.

A woman can and has been charged with sexual offences under the act itself - the term "rape" is just one part of the Act itself.

Madeleine Martin - religious education teacher charged with sexual offence with a minor. (the boy was 15)

Vanessa George - nursery worker charged with indecent offences against very young children at the nursery and placed on sex offender's register for life.

Helen Goddard - public school teacher pleaded guilty to six charges of unlawful sexual activity with a child.

Women have been charged under the 2003 however Goddard's case shows the difference that some women found guilty can have as she was allowed to write and contact her "victim" whereas everyone would be up in arms if a male teacher was given the same right. A recent case here where the two involved were of similar age as Goddard and her lesbian schoolchild had Forrest jailed for 5.5 years and he could not contact her. He was placed on the sex offender's register while Goddard was not.

Everything you've shown here as far as the women go are with minors. Can she be charged with rape if she forces vaginal intercourse upon a man?

Edit: Ok it looks like she can be found guilty for such a crime, but they don't give it the label of "rape". However, he gets life and she can't get more than 10 years for what is the same crime.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom