• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Husband Dies After Rape By 6 Wives

That's really sad.

When something like that happens, it takes all of the fun out of polygamy.

I wonder if that has ever happened to any Mormons in the USA.

I wonder if a guy can still remain ''excited'' in a big stick and knife situation...

This same thing happened to me years ago after a Packers/Vikings game. I never pressed charges.

That's really sad.

Was it the Packer fans or the Vikings fans that attacked you?

I guess that the long winter nights up there have a deleterious effect on some people.

Especially those whose lady parts are in turmoil.

Some of those huge women with their large body parts and big hair are scary.

Last edited:
That's really sad.

Was it the Packer fans or the Vikings fans that attacked you?

I guess that the long winter nights up there have a deleterious effect on some people.

Especially those whose lady parts are in turmoil.

Some of those huge women with their large body parts and big hair are scary.

It was the Nordic Viking women that took advantage of little ol' me. The Packer women were all too busy sloshing down beers & brats to help me in my time of "whoa".

This same thing happened to me years ago after a Packers/Vikings game. I never pressed charges.

Never trust the judgement of a person who thinks cheese makes a good hat.

I wonder if a guy can still remain ''excited'' in a big stick and knife situation...

Erections are a biological response to many situations. They are not under "excitement" control. This is why men can get erections without any erotic stimulus around.

Would we be joking about this if the genders were reversed?

What do you get if you have two wives? TWO ****ING WIVES!!!

No thank you...

No we wouldn't, we'd probably have a 1000 post thread proclaiming the evil sexual perversions and control issues of men. We'd be hearing from angry women calling for castration. When are we going to have real equal rights, where women are pummeled in the pressed and among the people for what they do wrong?

Also, what was the OP link suppose to go to?

That's the saddest part about all this. Rape isn't a joke, and it doesn't matter that a male is a victim. Anyone can be overpowered and broken. NO exceptions.

That's the saddest part about all this. Rape isn't a joke, and it doesn't matter that a male is a victim. Anyone can be overpowered and broken. NO exceptions.

exactly .... Also the guys joking here are assuming the women were attractive .... chances are .... they wern't.

exactly .... Also the guys joking here are assuming the women were attractive .... chances are .... they wern't.

In the end that doesn't even matter. I don't care how good looking the woman or women are, if it's against my will it's not going to be enjoyable.

The reason people are joking is for the typical guy, many of whom are represented here, the thought of being the victim of sexual assault by a women is nothing that instills fear or thinking it would result in trauma. Its honestly difficult for most guys to think if it happened to them, it would be a life altering horrific nightmare. This particular situation is different because the victim was killed but if a situation occurred where the perpetrator didn't have a disease, didn't get pregnant, didn't cause any physical injury, was female and where everybody was an adult; my educated guess is that although its nothing most guys would ask for, the imagined victim impact a guy would expect would not compare to that of a female in an identical crime.

Despite what the PC culture strives to achieve, males and females are different. In fact, I think it is possibly dangerous to promote the notion that there's no difference between males and females in this regard because in the mind of a potential rapist, if he has been convinced his victim will have no greater trauma than a male would have if raped by a woman (assuming no physical injury, etc.), he won't understand just how damaging an affect it will have on his victim if he goes through with it. He'll think it'll be just like a guy being raped by a woman.

The reason people are joking is for the typical guy, many of whom are represented here, the thought of being the victim of sexual assault by a women is nothing that instills fear or thinking it would result in trauma. Its honestly difficult for most guys to think if it happened to them, it would be a life altering horrific nightmare. This particular situation is different because the victim was killed but if a situation occurred where the perpetrator didn't have a disease, didn't get pregnant, didn't cause any physical injury, was female and where everybody was an adult; my educated guess is that although its nothing most guys would ask for, the imagined victim impact a guy would expect would not compare to that of a female in an identical crime.

For clarity, you are stating what the imagined impact on a male rape victim would be as opposed to the actual impact?

The fact that the man died proves the stupidity of the notion that it's a big joke. And I hope the women around here who think this is something of no consequence or that it's a joke, take note of this.

For clarity, you are stating what the imagined impact on a male rape victim would be as opposed to the actual impact?

Yes, adult male rape at least by female perpetrators is so uncommon it would be difficult to come up with a pattern of how it impacts the victim. Either way I think we'd only be guessing; horrifically traumatic and similar to the trauma suffered by the female victims of male perpetrated rape or "that lady is a freak...I hope she didn't give me a disease...my buddies aren't going believe this" and laugh about it with friends. The imagined impact is also what I think is the underlying basis for the humor.

Children being victimized by adults, male on male homosexual rape as what is common in prisons and cases where physical injury occurs, if diseases are transmitted, pregnancy occurs or an existing relationship is adversely affected due to the traumatic impact on the spouse or partner of the victim would be different.

Yes, adult male rape at least by female perpetrators is so uncommon it would be difficult to come up with a pattern of how it impacts the victim. Either way I think we'd only be guessing; horrifically traumatic and similar to the trauma suffered by the female victims of male perpetrated rape or "that lady is a freak...I hope she didn't give me a disease...my buddies aren't going believe this" and laugh about it with friends. The imagined impact is also what I think is the underlying basis for the humor.

Children being victimized by adults, male on male homosexual rape as what is common in prisons and cases where physical injury occurs, if diseases are transmitted, pregnancy occurs or an existing relationship is adversely affected due to the traumatic impact on the spouse or partner of the victim would be different.

So you are saying that there is not enough recorded history on such rapes (due to rarity, underreporting, etc) to be able to establish what the typical reaction to be? We can show through male on female rape data collection what a woman's reaction would typically while noting that there may be some that will have a similar reaction to the latter one posted in the quote. Do we have much in the way of history to plot the victim reaction of female on female rape?

So you are saying that there is not enough recorded history on such rapes (due to rarity, underreporting, etc) to be able to establish what the typical reaction to be? We can show through male on female rape data collection what a woman's reaction would typically while noting that there may be some that will have a similar reaction to the latter one posted in the quote. Do we have much in the way of history to plot the victim reaction of female on female rape?

I should have said, I'm not aware of any well established pattern of (adult) male reaction to female rape. I'm not aware of any established data on female-female rape either.

I always said that the idea of having multiple wives is a nightmare.

I was a fan of the TV series "Big Love"...and I must say that the show had my hair standing up on end most of the time. My butt hurt from cringing.

I agree with you a 1000% and then some. Nightmare indeed!

I decided to conduct an informal poll of guys I know and ask do they think they would be devastated and traumatized if they were the victim of rape at the hands of a woman as a woman would be at the hands of a man under circumstances with no physical injury, etc. as outlined above. So far with 100% unanimity, its a no, sometimes terminology I won't repeat other than to say enthusiastically no in cases. I contend as much as the politically correct culture would want us to believe there is no difference between men and women, advancing that men and women a just alike in some cases such as this one places women in danger because if actually believed it tells men that female rape victims will be just fine and in many cases only pretend its devastating possibly for appearances because they've been told however they imagine it would affect them, that's exactly how they should expect it to affect the opposite sex, something that is simply not true. We owe it to our ladies to tell men ladies are different and don't even think it because unlike us, the emotional wounds that result from rape are deep and unspeakably painful and promote PC nonsense over things that don't matter as much.

I decided to conduct an informal poll of guys I know and ask do they think they would be devastated and traumatized if they were the victim of rape at the hands of a woman as a woman would be at the hands of a man under circumstances with no physical injury, etc. as outlined above. So far with 100% unanimity, its a no, sometimes terminology I won't repeat other than to say enthusiastically no in cases. I contend as much as the politically correct culture would want us to believe there is no difference between men and women, advancing that men and women a just alike in some cases such as this one places women in danger because if actually believed it tells men that female rape victims will be just fine and in many cases only pretend its devastating possibly for appearances because they've been told however they imagine it would affect them, that's exactly how they should expect it to affect the opposite sex, something that is simply not true. We owe it to our ladies to tell men ladies are different and don't even think it because unlike us, the emotional wounds that result from rape are deep and unspeakably painful and promote PC nonsense over things that don't matter as much.

I disagree with you and further contend that your view places more male victims at risk of further abuse and ostracization. The idea that men can just "blow it off" because they are not women is dangerous.

Here is one account of a male who tried to blow it off:

I’ve always tried to pretend it was nothing or play it off like an uncomfortable memory of a wild night that ended weird whenever the memory surfaced.

After 17 years of pretending, the floodgates opened this week (thanks to a wonderful woman I work with) and it has been extremely difficult to deal with as my denial was swept away. I have a lot of counseling in my future in order to heal after the band-aid was ripped away.

This was very difficult to admit, not only personally, but to a very dear friend who has been there before. As you know, rape is about power and control. She had power over me that night, even though I could have easily thrown her across the room and off me. Her pregnancy and threat of jail against me were the only weapons she needed to have her way that night.

I also found this and this that further illustrate how damaging this can be towards males.

I disagree with you and further contend that your view places more male victims at risk of further abuse and ostracization. The idea that men can just "blow it off" because they are not women is dangerous.

Here is one account of a male who tried to blow it off:

I also found this and this that further illustrate how damaging this can be towards males.

Thanks. Very interesting.

In the end that doesn't even matter. I don't care how good looking the woman or women are, if it's against my will it's not going to be enjoyable.

Absoluetly, it doesn't matter, I'm just pointing out the assumptions.

Erections are a biological response to many situations. They are not under "excitement" control. This is why men can get erections without any erotic stimulus around.

I know men can get erections in the most improbable of places...but sticks and knives??...and six angry wives..

He must have been a masochist..If I was a guy in that situation, my dick would have shriveled to peanut size!!

Back
Top Bottom