• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hurricane Laura looms, and Trump is again the man without a plan

Hurricane Laura looms, and Trump is again the man without a plan

NWOFXDD33BEQRGYBW6JJRF67DQ.jpg

There is the possibility that we may now lose sports in 2020. Because Trump had no plan to fix racial injustice after the brutal police murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis, it keeps on happening, over and over and over. Now professional sports athletes in the NBA, MLB and NFL have had enough of this inaction. Games were boycotted last night and the athletes threaten to end their respective seasons unless the senseless police murders of people of color ceases. Three months after the execution of George Floyd, and Trump still has no plan to address racial injustice and police brutality. More than that, Trump encourages violence and then complains mightily when it happens.

We can't keep going on like this, calamity after calamity with never a plan to either mitigate or repair the damages. Do you really want four more years of Trump chaos?

And yet, two state Governors were on the radio today praising Trump's support during the planning?

Liberals are such freaking liars.

It's an abuse of government power, no matter what bull**** you use to justify it. Tyrrants have always used "the greater good" as justification for their tyranny.

I am sure you consider just about anything as abuse, so I am not worried about it.

I am sure you consider just about anything as abuse, so I am not worried about it.

The government passing a law mandating where I can and can't live? You're goddamn right that's abuse.

The government passing a law mandating where I can and can't live? You're goddamn right that's abuse.

So you hate zoning laws that are basically in every township or greater than?

The study says if we closed down the COUNTRY earlier with a stay at home order and social distancing mandates lives would have been saved.

LOL Has Senile Joey told you where in the Constitution he would derive the authority to shut down the country?

It's hot. I didn't say anything about fires. Obama never did **** about the heat. Worst President in history.

What could the POTUS possibly do the change the weather and lessen the heat? That technology does not exist.

I know people hate Trump, but our country sustained a hit from a massive hurricane,
planning, preparation, and evacuations, limited the death toll to only 6 people so far.
Compared to Hurricane Katrina's 1,833 deaths, we should all be on our knees thanking God,
that we got off with only property damage.

What could the POTUS possibly do the change the weather and lessen the heat? That technology does not exist.

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner. Read the OP again

You all keep saying we need to pay more taxes to stop global warming. So...

CTers say otherwise.

HAARPers need their meds adjusted.

Why would there be a huge push to change our ways and address AGW if the POTUS had a way to adjust or modify the atmospheric heat in any region of the US or the globe by calling a cabinet meeting or going to either Langley or the Pentagon?

There is probably also a CT answer for that tin foil nuttery as well.

You all keep saying we need to pay more taxes to stop global warming. So...

Look who just showed up on cue.......

Back
Top Bottom