• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hunting fishing golf stocks?

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Football being canceled will surely increase hunting equipment, golf fishing sales as men try alternative ways to entertain themselves and get away from the ball and chain.

May increase suicides, some people organize their whole lives around football.

Football being canceled will surely increase hunting equipment, golf fishing sales as men try alternative ways to entertain themselves and get away from the ball and chain.

Ice-fishing isn't my idea of a good time on a weekend.

Try and buy an Airgun right now! Lot's of cool new releases sold out faster than they can list them on Pyramyd Air and Airgun Depot!

People will still watch, but won’t be buying team gear which is a huge revenue source. Also, more games will be recorded and thus commercials won’t be watched, leading to lower ad revenue.

Kissing BLM’s ass is a poor business model.

People will still watch, but won’t be buying team gear which is a huge revenue source. Also, more games will be recorded and thus commercials won’t be watched, leading to lower ad revenue.

Kissing BLM’s ass is a poor business model.

College is canceled I think, no games.

Might want to look into Bike manufactures or equipment retailers. Haven't done that research myself but I know bike sales are up and its hard to get your bike fixed since so many people are riding their bikes as a leisure activity.

Actually it has increased sales of auto-flush toilets. Golf is a declining industry and the the disruption of dinning operations have affected them just as it has any restaurant.

Might want to look into Bike manufactures or equipment retailers. Haven't done that research myself but I know bike sales are up and its hard to get your bike fixed since so many people are riding their bikes as a leisure activity.

Not just leisure, but transportation as people do not want to take public transportation

Back
Top Bottom