• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hunter Biden's laptop acknowledged by the NY times

So, with that earth-shattering NYT 'scoop', has any crime or wrongdoing been revealed, or is this simply more fodder for those with an unhealthy obsession with Hunter Biden, and their desperate attempts to find something, anything, to link whatever they think Hunter did wrong, with his father? I suspect the latter. So sad.

Last edited:
I don't think anybody doubted Hunter Biden had a laptop at some point. What hasn't been proven by you or anyone else is why should we care. Show us the evidence of crimes committed by Joe Biden.
You guys are so cute when you do this!!!!

"Trump peed on hookers!" - Truth and any denial that it's true just proves the truth.
"Trump conspired with Russia to cheat the 2016 election!" - Truth and the three year long investigation by people that hated Trump but STILL couldn't find any such evidence was a total lie and proved the Russia claim was true.
"Biden's son has a laptop full of emails that indicate a distinct pattern of influence peddling" - LIES!!! Russian propaganda!!! Impeach Trump!!!

Read the TIMES article as to what the emails.
Hell, go back to the original NY POST article.
Nope. Show me the evidence of crimes committed by Joe Biden. Neither article has that.

Right, and Hunter was qualified for the foreign jobs he had while the "Big guy" was VP.
What position in the Obama or Biden administration has Hunter Biden held? You know he didn't work in either. You've gone from pushing a conspiracy theory you're unwilling to defend to just straight up lying.

You guys are so cute when you do this!!!!

"Trump peed on hookers!" - Truth and any denial that it's true just proves the truth.
"Trump conspired with Russia to cheat the 2016 election!" - Truth and the three year long investigation by people that hated Trump but STILL couldn't find any such evidence was a total lie and proved the Russia claim was true.
"Biden's son has a laptop full of emails that indicate a distinct pattern of influence peddling" - LIES!!! Russian propaganda!!! Impeach Trump!!!
I didn't say any of that. I criticized him for the things I saw him say and do. I won't respond to anymore strawmen.

I’ll bet the laptop contains evidence that the Clintons assassinated their political enemies in the 90’s, or evidence of Plutonium One.

It certainly contains more evidence that Mr. Biden was aware that his son was cashing in on his office, and that he was receiving his cut, than ever was produced showing that Mr. Trump had conspired with Russia, that little firecracker you went on and on about for years.

Nope. Show me the evidence of crimes committed by Joe Biden. Neither article has that.

That is what investigations are for.
And even if there is no crime in taking money from a son who had cashed in on that person's political connections, it is certainly a valid political issue.

It certainly contains more evidence that Mr. Biden was aware that his son was cashing in on his office, and that he was receiving his cut, than ever was produced showing that Mr. Trump had conspired with Russia, that little firecracker you went on and on about for years.
No evidence. Your suspicions, however, are noted.

We had since learned that H Biden had been under investigation since the summer of 2020.
And that the DOJ was not going to alter its investigation based upon political timetables of Mr. Trump.
It wasn't just the timetable that pissed Trump off. He wanted someone - anyone - named Biden to be indicted before the election. (How's that for a campaign strategy?) When that didn't happen, a whole lot of people were added to the Trump shit list.

Tell me when the laptop contains evidence of Pizzagate, cause that story was awesome.

No evidence. Your suspicions, however, are noted.

I never said Mr. Biden broke the law.
And it may not be against the law to take money from a child who is exploiting the parents and their connections.
I did say there is more evidence that this is what has happened than ever was produced showing that Trump had conspired with Russia.

What position in Joe Biden's administration does Hunter Biden work in? I don't believe he does at all, so your comparison to someone who put several of his kids, including his daughter's idiot son into important roles in his administration is stupid and desperate.
Corruption doesn't require him to serve in an official position. He is taking money, giving a cut to Joe Biden, for political contacts and introductions, and he was appointed to the Board of the Ukrainian gas company for political reasons, not because he was qualified in any way.

Then why didn't Trump's DOJ issue an indictment back in 2020? Why?

And even if there is no crime in taking money from a son who had cashed in on that person's political connections, it is certainly a valid political issue.
Corruption doesn't require him to serve in an official position. He is taking money, giving a cut to Joe Biden, for political contacts and introductions, and he was appointed to the Board of the Ukrainian gas company for political reasons, not because he was qualified in any way.
Were you guys just as upset about Trump filling his administration with campaign donors, his children, and his childrens' spouses? I don't remember either of you complaining about that, so it seems like you're just looking for anything you can to attack Biden.

Can't attack Biden on his actual policies and actions? Just obsess over an unsubstantiated conspiracy theory you read on a right wing blog!

Investigations aren't conducted on suspicions, they are done when there's some evidence of wrongdoings. The entire "Big Guy" claim and tying it to Joe Biden hasn't been proven in anyway whatsoever. Get some evidence first, then demand an investigation.

It’s called speculation. Is that forbidden as a discussion tool.
What position in the Obama or Biden administration has Hunter Biden held? You know he didn't work in either. You've gone from pushing a conspiracy theory you're unwilling to defend to just straight up lying.
Obviously you don’t know what a lie is to accuse me of lying. As such it’s merely you pulling out an intellectual dishonesty tactic. Hunter profited from his dad’s position in government. He admits it in the CBS interview. Although it might not be a crime, I wouldn’t call it not questionable and worth investigating.
I didn't say any of that. I criticized him for the things I saw him say and do. I won't respond to anymore strawmen.
If you want to call it “criticism”, fine. I consider it an accusation of corruption.

Leftists are a ****ing crack-up. They LITERALLY are just going to take the stance that Nope...nu uh....didnt happen.....even though there is very clear evidence that it absolutely did happen. The NYT, CNN, NPR, MSNBC...others all spiked the story declaring it "Russian disinformation"...declaring "The intelligence agencies warned the White House late last year that Russian intelligence officers were using President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani as a conduit for disinformation aimed at undermining Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s presidential run, according to four current and former American officials". CNN's president order the story buried claiming "So, I don't think that we should be repeating unsubstantiated smears just because the right-wing media suggests that we should." Jake Tapper dismissed the allegations against Hunter Biden as "too disgusting" to repeat on-air and that the "rightwing is going crazy." Wolf Blotzer said on air that it was "Russian disinformation" speculating on the "serious questions" of whether Russia was "using" Giuliani to "interfere" in the election. MSNBC claimed it was too easy for Russia to alter the emails to make them look damning so the content couldnt be trusted...thus...no scandal...(this after spending four years on the Trump Dossier).

It’s called speculation. Is that forbidden as a discussion tool.

Obviously you don’t know what a lie is to accuse me of lying. As such it’s merely you pulling out an intellectual dishonesty tactic. Hunter profited from his dad’s position in government. He admits it in the CBS interview. Although it might not be a crime, I wouldn’t call it not questionable and worth investigating.

If you want to call it “criticism”, fine. I consider it an accusation of corruption.
Your boy Trump literally filled his top administration positions with his children and campaign donors, who rotated through positions like a revolving door and were grifting the entire way. Stop pretending like you care about nepotism and get back to searching for evidence of Joe Biden's crimes.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/16/us/politics/hunter-biden-tax-bill-investigation.html

The NY times, now that they have no political motivation to cover it up any longer, has revealed that the laptop is real.

I wonder what else is real about this situation that we have not been allowed to ask about or talk about for over a year, since before the election?

the times appears to be saying his offenses aren't that serious, and the DOJ has not decided what to do with the information yet (daddy is president after all)... but then again the NY Times among other media, helped cover up and criticize the laptop story in the first place, so who can believe them now?
Remember when Tucker declared that UPS "lost" the explosive documents supposedly related to the laptop? They were found and then ... nothing from Tucker.

UPS said it found the set of documents that Tucker Carlson said had "vanished" in transit and would be damaging to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his family.

Last edited:
I never said Mr. Biden broke the law.
And it may not be against the law to take money from a child who is exploiting the parents and their connections.
I did say there is more evidence that this is what has happened than ever was produced showing that Trump had conspired with Russia.
So, a nothing burger.

I still remember when Trump twisted Ukraine's arm to announce an "investigation" into Biden. When Ukraine refused, it was only then that it was claimed that Ukraine, not Russia, that was behind the 2016 election hacks. There are consequences for crossing Trump.

Then why didn't Trump's DOJ issue an indictment back in 2020? Why?

Because "more evidence" from what was had with respect to Russia simply shows how weak that conspiracy theory was.
Whether H Biden will ever be indicted... who knows? Whether whatever J Biden did is against the law... beats me.

So many unproven claims!

Where's the proof that Joe Biden was taking money for Hunter's position.
Where's the proof that Joe Biden got Hunter that job on the Ukrainian gas company.
Where's the proof that Joe Biden connected Hunter with anyone for the purpose of enriching himself and his son.

All of the above is completely fabricated solely for the purpose of attacking Joe Biden.

the cult is addicted to Fauci, Jussie, Hillary, AOC, Hunter, Nancy and BLM.

Your boy Trump literally filled his top administration positions with his children and campaign donors, who rotated through positions like a revolving door and were grifting the entire way. Stop pretending like you care about nepotism and get back to searching for evidence of Joe Biden's crimes.
If you settle down you mind a bit you would have noted that I said that nepotism isn’t necessarily a crime. Nepotism doesn’t just involve hiring your kids to work for you. It includes using your influence to get your children jobs with other firms.

Whether it was or wasn’t his laptop wasn’t the issue.

Correct - the issue was most of the MSM (and social media) insisting (without any factual basis) that it was (or contained) Russian disinformation until after the 2020 election.

Investigations aren't conducted on suspicions, they are done when there's some evidence of wrongdoings. The entire "Big Guy" claim and tying it to Joe Biden hasn't been proven in anyway whatsoever. Get some evidence first, then demand an investigation.

Yes-- investigations are based upon facts-- not suspicions. And there is no fact that the "Big guy" refers to Joe Biden.
It could be Donald Trump.
Or Barack Obama.
And whomever the "big guy" is, there may be nothing illegal in him receiving money from H Biden anyways.

Back
Top Bottom