• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hunter Biden would’ve been indicted before 2020 election if he were ‘anybody else,’ ex-fed says

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Well of course he would have. And the media would have exposed the ‘big guy’ by now.

Don’t you think?

===============

Hunter Biden would likely have been indicted before the 2020 presidential election if he were “anybody else,” a former high-ranking federal prosecutor said Friday — after a report said a probe into the first son’s overseas business dealings was far from over.

Ex-Utah US Attorney Brett Tolman told “Fox & Friends” that “the US attorney in Delaware … has had this case for a long time

Please let us know when you have any evidence at all that Joe Biden committed any crimes. Until then we'll just dismiss this as the desperate ramblings of sour, angry cult members whose leader is no longer in power.
Good for you. Willful denial will not suit you well though.

Well of course he would have. And the media would have exposed the ‘big guy’ by now.

Don’t you think?

===============

Hunter Biden would likely have been indicted before the 2020 presidential election if he were “anybody else,” a former high-ranking federal prosecutor said Friday — after a report said a probe into the first son’s overseas business dealings was far from over.

Ex-Utah US Attorney Brett Tolman told “Fox & Friends” that “the US attorney in Delaware … has had this case for a long time

How the hell would Brett Tolman have any idea what evidence there is with Hunter Biden? He hasn't been a US Attorney since 2009.

Please let us know when you have any evidence at all that Joe Biden committed any crimes. Until then we'll just dismiss this as the desperate ramblings of sour, angry cult members whose leader is no longer in power.
And you'll dismiss them after such evidence, too.

Trump couldn't extort the DOJ into at least announcing an investigation?

Good for you. Willful denial will not suit you well though.
As soon as either of the biden's is convicted of a crime, then you can use the willful denial line, until then you look foolish with your idiotic posts.

As soon as either of the biden's is convicted of a crime, then you can use the willful denial line, until then you look foolish with your idiotic posts.
The willful ignorance comes not from thinking Biden shouldn't be convicted but rather form believing the evidence we have already doesn't warrant further investigation.

The willful ignorance comes not from thinking Biden shouldn't be convicted but rather form believing the evidence we have already doesn't warrant further investigation.
Ah I see, you mean witch hunt. Isn't that what you guys called it when the left says trump should be investigated?

Ah I see, you mean witch hunt. Isn't that what you guys called it when the left says trump should be investigated?

I was on board with investigating Trump and impeaching him if it was warranted.

Do you have any evidence there has not been a full investigation and that the results were that no charges were warranted?

Do you have any evidence there has not been a full investigation and that the results were that no charges were warranted?

We know that he's been investigated for years and the case is now before a grand jury. The jury will decide if an indictment is warranted.

Don’t you think?

===============

Of course if Hunter was John Doe on the street he would have been indicted. The system is set up to protect all of them. Even when the "other" side is in power nothing happens. Before the 2020 election was the Trump DOJ and we'll see if anything happens now - doubtful.

We know that he's been investigated for years and the case is now before a grand jury. The jury will decide if an indictment is warranted.

Has any indictment been issued?

I was on board with investigating Trump and impeaching him if it was warranted.
If it was warranted? That sounds to me like you didn't think it was warranted?

Or Putiniters anxious for any opportunity to take a left handed swipe at Joe Biden. I am no longer sure there is even a difference between Putin's Parrots and the hard core Trumphumper.

If it was warranted? That sounds to me like you didn't think it was warranted?

I wasn’t following everything that closely back then so I’m really not sure.

Sigh. The grand jury is still meeting......

So there is an investigation... It's been underway for years and STILL has not indicted anyone... Some dumbass who hasn't been a US Attorney since 2009 goes on Fox News and opines and GQP coming... Did I get all the facts right?

So there is an investigation... It's been underway for years and STILL has not indicted anyone... Some dumbass who hasn't been a US Attorney since 2009 goes on Fox News and opines and GQP coming... Did I get all the facts right?
Sounds like Vladimir DOJanichyk to me.:)

Back
Top Bottom