• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hunter Biden Took $3.5 Million From Ex-Moscow Mayor’s Wife

You're confused. It's YOU that's been discredited...many times.
What ever you say. I guess you have to clutch at what ever straws you can at this point.

His Daddy is running, but you wouldn't know it by the lack of actual campaigning, messaging, and explaining policy beyond "Orange Bad".

The problem with Joe Daddy's coke-head, hooker-humping son is he got a job because Joe Daddy made it happen.

Democrats have been complaining about white priviledge, and here you are dismissing it. Which is it? White priviledge or political favors?

Isn't it a little of both? And yet no outrage. hmmm

As if Trump hasn't done anything for his family and friends. Let's see who has jobs in the Trump's administration .
  • Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner work in the White House
  • Giuliani’s son and Barr’s son-in-law. Barr’s oldest daughter works in the Treasury Department.
  • Eric and Donald Trump Jr. have continued conducting international business on behalf of the Trump Organization.
  • Ivanka Trump accepted Chinese trademarks related to her fashion business. The Saudi grants in question went to a World Bank fund she helped inspire, not to her.

isn't it a bit both white privilege and political favors? Yet no outrage. .... hmmm.

As if Trump hasn't done anything for his family and friends. Let's see who has jobs in the Trump's administration .
  • Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner work in the White House
  • Giuliani’s son and Barr’s son-in-law. Barr’s oldest daughter works in the Treasury Department.
  • Eric and Donald Trump Jr. have continued conducting international business on behalf of the Trump Organization.
  • Ivanka Trump accepted Chinese trademarks related to her fashion business. The Saudi grants in question went to a World Bank fund she helped inspire, not to her.

isn't it a bit both white privilege and political favors? Yet no outrage. .... hmmm.

Is this the first time you've ever whatabouted? I know better.

Reactions: PoS
...there are people on boards for all kinds of reasons.

Yes, we know. Here's a good reason: "My Daddy is Veep, and you need something. Me, for instance" - Hunter "International Energy Expert" Biden

And yet you want people to believe Hynter got that seat on the board all by himself?

LOL!
Yes, we know. Here's a good reason: "My Daddy is Veep, and you need something. Me, for instance" - Hunter "International Energy Expert" Biden
should be easy for Sen Johnson to prove, right? But then again he couldn’t.

^^ this is what my cat friends tell themselves when they're covering up their litterbox dump.

Hunter is the turd you want to go away, but it exposes Joe Daddy's international pay-to-play diplomacy. Very Clinton-esque!

So based on the reporting in that article, what conclusions do you draw about Joe Biden that are based on fact?

So based on the reporting in that article, what conclusions do you draw about Joe Biden that are based on fact?

I've concluded that you refuse to acknowledge the obvious. You can lead a horse to water....

It depends on where you get your news. At the very least it raised serious flags of corruption. The report has been turned over to the DOJ requesting it be investigated. It isn't the job of Congress to prove or convict anyone. It is their job to investigate/oversite and turn over any wrongdoing they find.
I don't care what side the political coin you reside, but what was well documented in that report you should be seeing the what is blatantly obvious that Hunter Biden was being paid huge amounts of money while his father was VP from a corrupt company called Burisma, a wife of a Moscow mayor, from the country of China and Romania. People attached to governments do not pay out those sums of money to the son of the VP unless they are seeking a favor. Our government needs to investigate if favors were given to said parties because now it becomes a National Security issue.

Your sources are very questionable, How come Americans uses political "thinktanks" as legitimate fact seeking sources?

The federalist

American thinker

And so on

You are such a strange country. It’s like being in the world of gremlins.🤯

Last edited:
I've concluded that you refuse to acknowledge the obvious. You can lead a horse to water....

I'm saying, assume everything in the article is true. In other words, acknowledge the obvious. From there, what conclusions based on fact do you draw from it?

I'm saying, assume everything in the article is true. In other words, acknowledge the obvious. From there, what conclusions based on fact do you draw from it?

Vesper already explained it. No need to play dumb anymore.

Oh look, people who don't care are posting.
You mean to call them, people who do not matter.

They don't care that something like this was going on. It was someone that they supported and so they had morally squared themselves away with letting them do as such.

If they had a shred of integrity. They would actually address the issue here and not just toss out quips. But then again, look at exactly who we're dealing with here.

This is a game changer.Biden and his son are headed to prison.

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that said about Biden, Obama, Hillary...heck, even Trump himself.

I feel bad for anyone wanting to hang their hat on the most desperate hope that this will be the time that it happens...yet it never does....

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/23/hunter-biden-took-3-5-million-from-ex-moscow-mayors-wife/

Well, well...it looks like we found the Russia connection that Democrats have been looking for.

Remember how Trump had to pay out $25 million in a fraud settlement right before taking office?

Or how about when as part of a settlement, he had to pay $2 million in damages for misusing Trump Foundation funds for his own political campaign and admit that he was guilty in doing so (11/7/19)?

So, here you are talking about $3.5 million on something that may not be true, on someone who isn't president or running for president...but we have Trump, on record, for paying out $27 million, and that's just for two cases, and he is the president.

Side note: I got these stories from FOX, so you can't really claim fake news, or deep state or whatever...

Remember how Trump had to pay out $25 million in a fraud settlement right before taking office?

Or how about when as part of a settlement, he had to pay $2 million in damages for misusing Trump Foundation funds for his own political campaign and admit that he was guilty in doing so (11/7/19)?

So, here you are talking about $3.5 million on something that may not be true, on someone who isn't president or running for president...but we have Trump, on record, for paying out $27 million, and that's just for two cases, and he is the president.

Side note: I got these stories from FOX, so you can't really claim fake news, or deep state or whatever...

This thread isn't about Trump. Did you mean to post your reply in one of the other "Orange Man Bad" threads?

We're here to discuss International Energy Expert, Hunter Biden, and his Daddy's connections while VP. for favors.

Hunter Biden is an investor. They tend to associate with all types of scum. If I get to decide the whole investor class would be behind bars. But that's not how the world work.

I don't really see how this have anything to do with Joe Biden's chances to be elected. We already knew what kind of people Hunter likes to associate with. He was on the Burisma Holding board after all. And no, beofre anyone says it, the Burisma Holding investigations in the Ukraine has never been about Hunter Biden, nor about Joseph Cofer Black nor Devon Archer (all who have been on the Burisma board) but it was always about the Ukrainian owners dodging taxes (which the probably do, but hasn't been proved).

But a American investor being involved with shady Russian oligarchs is not uncommon. All of them are, because the filthy rich are all in it together.

I couldn't help but notice that the main source for the Senate report seems to be the NYPost, John Solomon and Grassley's press releases. Hmmm....

I also noticed that all these bogus claims against Hunter Biden seem to coming from 'The Federalist'....

No wonder that so called Senate report looked so shady.

Last edited:
Explain how a coke-head with zero International energy experience lands a job on the board of a Ukrainian gas company while his father is VP and actively conducting US policy with the very same country? Not a job, mind you. Not a management position. A seat on the freaking board. LOL!!

I know democrats are stupid enough to buy it, but not the rest of America.
Explain how Joseph Cofer Black ended up there, that's even more confusing.

It depends on where you get your news. At the very least it raised serious flags of corruption. The report has been turned over to the DOJ requesting it be investigated. It isn't the job of Congress to prove or convict anyone. It is their job to investigate/oversite and turn over any wrongdoing they find.
I don't care what side the political coin you reside, but what was well documented in that report you should be seeing the what is blatantly obvious that Hunter Biden was being paid huge amounts of money while his father was VP from a corrupt company called Burisma, a wife of a Moscow mayor, from the country of China and Romania. People attached to governments do not pay out those sums of money to the son of the VP unless they are seeking a favor. Our government needs to investigate if favors were given to said parties because now it becomes a National Security issue.
And the Trump children are being paid huge amounts of money or getting loans or foreign trademarks while working in the US government as listed advisors.

Hunter Biden had no job within the US government, no advisory position at all when he worked on these things.

Which is more likely and more serious corruption to investigate? Why? Which honestly affects the US more?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

^^ this is what my cat friends tell themselves when they're covering up their litterbox dump.

Hunter is the turd you want to go away, but it exposes Joe Daddy's international pay-to-play diplomacy. Very Clinton-esque!
You have no evidence for pay to play here. It is a baseless accusation. You are trying to tie legal, if still greedy and bias in nature, business deals to government corruption by playing a game of Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Is this the first time you've ever whatabouted? I know better.
Is it the first time you used that excuse and not address the hypocrisy? I know better.

Summarize the investigation report for us and how it broke any laws and Joe Biden's involvement.

Oh look, people who don't care are posting.
I find it hillarious that Russia is not a problem if biden, clinton or any other democrat is involved with them.
this is why i couldn't be a leftist. too much inconsistency, lying, obtuse, and ignorance on every subject.

Back
Top Bottom