• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hunter Biden Helped Son of Tucker Carlson to get into Georgetown U

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
OMG!! I didn't know this! After this wonderful friendship and tremendous gratitude shared with H Biden by the Carlson family - Tucker Carlson has constantly shredded Hunter Biden. WOW! That's just weird!!

Hunter Biden agreed to help Tucker Carlson’s son with his application to Georgetown University in 2014 after the right-wing Fox News host and his wife, Susie Carlson, reached out asking for his support, according to email exchanges reviewed by The Washington Post.

Tucker and I have the greatest respect and admiration for you. Always!” Susie Carlson wrote back.

I can’t thank you enough for writing that letter to Georgetown on Buckley’s behalf,” Tucker Carlson wrote to Biden a day later. “So nice of you. I know it’ll help. Hope you’re great and we can all get dinner soon.”

OMG!! I didn't know this! After this wonderful friendship and tremendous gratitude shared with H Biden by the Carlson family - Tucker Carlson has constantly shredded Hunter Biden. WOW! That's just weird!!

Hunter Biden agreed to help Tucker Carlson’s son with his application to Georgetown University in 2014 after the right-wing Fox News host and his wife, Susie Carlson, reached out asking for his support, according to email exchanges reviewed by The Washington Post.

Tucker and I have the greatest respect and admiration for you. Always!” Susie Carlson wrote back.

I can’t thank you enough for writing that letter to Georgetown on Buckley’s behalf,” Tucker Carlson wrote to Biden a day later. “So nice of you. I know it’ll help. Hope you’re great and we can all get dinner soon.”

Would you expect anything else from Tucker? He'd rant about his own mother if it was good for his ratings.

I think it has been discussed here a couple of times. Nepo baby Carlson ended up going to UVA.

Repubs should start investigating Tucker for being in cahoots with Hunter Biden. 'Cause email!

Carlson is a pig. Head to toe.

Why am I not surprised that Tucker's kid was too dumb to get into a decent but not exceptional school without help?

I'm waiting for the tea party.

Obvioulsy we are in Carrol's "Alice in Wonderland" where in is out, rabbits talk and owls issue strange ideas.

I wonder if he'll ever mention it?

To me this is up there with Ronald MacDonald for president.

Buckley ? Who hangs that on a child?

I think it has been discussed here a couple of times. Nepo baby Carlson ended up going to UVA.
Thanks for that update.

Repubs should start investigating Tucker for being in cahoots with Hunter Biden. 'Cause email!
I like that!! Oh, if only if only the MAGA House would cover that in their carny barking probe that begins next week about Hunter's laptop saga.

I wonder who Tucker called to get Buckley a senior post on Rep Bank’s (R-IN) congessional staff?

He did accept a gift from a notable person connected to politics. As a journalist, if he were, he would lose his job.

When I was a reporter I was offered all kinds of shit. A millionaire got caught in a nasty sex ring involving prostitutes some said were under age. I got the tip first and asked him (we knew each other) and he very carefully offered me a Mercedes SL convertible which matched, he said, the color of my eyes.

That was hard to turn down.

Tucker went and SOUGHT OUT a pay off.

Well, I didn't believe him before, I sure as hell won't from now on.

His ethics come from the sewer.

The son of someone who would hang Tucker on a child.
Now you have me wondering what Tucker Carlson's parents were like. This is beginning to take a hard line shaping of like father like son for who knows how many generations.

Now you have me wondering what Tucker Carlson's parents were like. This is beginning to take a hard line shaping of like father like son for who knows how many generations.

Well, I think he is the heir to Swanson foods/vitamins etc, so the money and possible eccentricity could go back a long ways.

I wonder who Tucker called to get Buckley a senior post on Rep Bank’s (R-IN) congessional staff?
Think maybe we're in VP Pence territory (home state IN) with that possibility?

He did accept a gift from a notable person connected to politics. As a journalist, if he were, he would lose his job.

When I was a reporter I was offered all kinds of shit. A millionaire got caught in a nasty sex ring involving prostitutes some said were under age. I got the tip first and asked him (we knew each other) and he very carefully offered me a Mercedes SL convertible which matched, he said, the color of my eyes.

Didn't know that about you. You've dug hard for the facts. (y)

Well, I think he is the heir to Swanson foods/vitamins etc, so the money and possible eccentricity could go back a long ways.
I ate many a TV dinner when growing up!

Not sue it’s really food, but what did we know then?

Are your eyes brown?

😉

Would you expect anything else from Tucker? He'd rant about his own mother if it was good for his ratings.
Do you think Carlson knew what a slime ball H Biden was at the time? If you find out a friend has done dubious things, was a drug addict, had lied on a gun application, had an illegitimate daughter that he refuses to see, and is trying to keep from paying support for, took money from our enemies in an influence for sale scheme, would you change you opinion of him and cut ties?

There we go.... Tucker bought into Hunter's influence peddling. Obviously the Biden name pulled weight at Georgetown. Hopefully Hunter collected his fee.

Last edited:
Do you think Carlson knew what a slime ball H Biden was at the time? If you find out a friend has done dubious things, was a drug addict, had lied on a gun application, had an illegitimate daughter that he refuses to see, and is trying to keep from paying support for, took money from our enemies in an influence for sale scheme, would you change you opinion of him and cut ties?

If someone had helped me out (or my child) I don't think I'd spend time ranting on national television about them. Maybe if they turned out to be a serial killer, but other than that, no. They may not still be in my life, though.

Are we talking the Republican candidate for US Senate from Georgia here???? That guy was 'a-ok" with Republicans, eh?

Of course I would cut ties with Tucker Carlson, I have at least a modicum of dignity.

Back
Top Bottom