• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hunter Biden has been under investigation since Obama. Why didn't Trump's DOJ press charges while Trump was in office?

On October 9 2016 he said:

"If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation. There has never been so many lies, deception - there has never been anything like it," Trump told Clinton.

Chalk that up to another thing he said he would do and didn't.
Clinton?

I don't see Clinton's name in the thread title.

You are dismissed.

Barr didn't lie about the Mueller Report.
Yes, he did. Lies of omission are lies. Click the link, choose your source. Or not, I really DGAF.

The answer to your thread title question: Because it was never "Trump's DOJ".

I mean, with all the stuff the DOJ was trying to do to Trump, from targeting his National Security Advisor to mounting actions against various people in his administration to that entire Mueller nonsense and on to Barr deliberately ignoring election fraud...the DOJ has never done ANYTHING that would help Trump and they did EVERYTHING to hurt Trump.

And you think they would press charges against Hunter Biden?

LOL!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHHA! Poor Donald. He could only hire people who were against him.

You never do when it goes against your bs. Dismissed
Since you cannot/won't articulate what you are referring to, I assume you DON'T know what you are referring to.

(or you are just plain lying)

On October 9 2016 he said:

"If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation. There has never been so many lies, deception - there has never been anything like it," Trump told Clinton.

Chalk that up to another thing he said he would do and didn't.

Trump was performing for the morons who worshipped him, pretending he was going to finally get Clinton. He of course was lying, like he lied about everything else.

But HUNTER BIDEN!

Title of thread is self-explanatory.

The investigation, which began as a tax inquiry under the Obama administration, widened in 2018 to include possible criminal violations of tax laws, as well as foreign lobbying and money laundering rules, according to the people familiar with the inquiry.
Still working on the obama clinton case so they were too busy to look at hunter, he's next. I think it's all going to be in the Durham report.

Why is having a laptop a big deal?

I have a laptop. Almost everyone I know has a laptop, so it's no big deal that the NYT "admitted" Hunter has a laptop.

😁

Apparently, Trump associates had the laptop material starting August 2020.

At some point, Giuliani came into possession of the material from the laptop. The Daily Mail reported in December 2020 that the material was turned over to Giuliani’s lawyer no later than May of that year. According to Bender’s conversation with the lawyer, Robert Costello, that didn’t happen until August — purely by chance.

“In August 2020 — on a whim, as Costello described it to me — he asked Giuliani’s assistant to keep an eye out for any strange political tips coming into the email boxes for Giuliani’s various companies. Costello had a couple of dozen emails within a few days, including one from J.P. Mac Isaac,” Bender wrote.

We do know that by September 2020, Stephen K. Bannon, another ally of Trump’s, was bragging about having it. On Sept. 28, he gave an interview with a Dutch television network hyping his possession of the laptop.

Last edited:
The smell of desperation grows....

Title of thread is self-explanatory.

The investigation, which began as a tax inquiry under the Obama administration, widened in 2018 to include possible criminal violations of tax laws, as well as foreign lobbying and money laundering rules, according to the people familiar with the inquiry.
Proof if an indictable crime? Being under investigation doesn't mean prosecution.

Clinton?

I don't see Clinton's name in the thread title.

You are dismissed.
Investigation IS. Once again you are in your own little itty witty bitty bubble. Or do you still think i am trying to trap you with weasal comments?

Last edited:
oh, he absolutely did. It's just that nothing was there. Can't invent evidence to jail your political opponents, even though that's what you people want.

Lord knows that is the MO of the Democrats.

Back
Top Bottom