• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hunter Biden Dam About To Burst? WaPo, CNN Go Scorched Earth Over 'Laptop From Hell'

The post really has no credibility on this issue. They deliberately did everything in their power to bury this story during an election. There's no telling truth from fiction within their pages.

I am admittedly jaded when it comes to the legacy media but I do wonder why now are they reporting the obvious after they fervently denied it in the begining? Maybe indictments are coming but I am skeptical of that too. I will believe when I see it.

I will say this about all this, of it turns out that Joe Biden was using his son as a point man to funnel money through in an influence peddling scheme, it raises serious questions about his judgement. Son or not, the guy is/was an out of control junkie and Joe made him a lynchpin in the operation. That was beyond stupid and not the mark of good leadership.

Biden is 79 years old and all of the sudden he is in a conspiracy with his son to make money? This is so dumb my head hurts, Trump and his cronies have been making shit up for the last 7 years.

Biden is 79 years old and all of the sudden he is in a conspiracy with his son to make money? This is so dumb my head hurts, Trump and his cronies have been making shit up for the last 7 years.
Your rationalizations are more than a little bizarre.

Your rationalizations are more than a little bizarre.

You don’t think the timing of all of this nonsense is particular? Rudy has the laptop! Now Matt Gaetz is submitting into congressional records. Grassley and Johnson leading the charge! All of the morons are circling the wagons, what a coincidence.

You don’t think the timing of all of this nonsense is particular? Rudy has the laptop! Now Matt Gaetz is submitting into congressional records. Grassley and Johnson leading the charge! All of the morons are circling the wagons, what a coincidence.
If your asking me if its politically motivated I would say so. That does not change that the Bidens appear to of gotten caught with their hand in the cookie jar and it does not mean it should be ignored.

Attachments

• hunter-biden-didnt-kill-himself.png
    hunter-biden-didnt-kill-himself.png
    100.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Hunter-Bike.JPG
    Hunter-Bike.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Hunter-Laptop.JPG
    Hunter-Laptop.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 1
If your asking me if its politically motivated I would say so. That does not change that the Bidens appear to of gotten caught with their hand in the cookie jar and it does not mean it should be ignored.

Hunter and James Biden are not Joe Biden.

There is only one thing missing, deliberately so, from the articles that are coming out now: The connection to "the big guy".

Here is how WaPo is framing it...

The Post did not find evidence that Joe Biden personally benefited from or knew details about the transactions with CEFC, which took place after he had left the vice presidency and before he announced his intentions to run for the White House in 2020.

WaPo is being dishonest, as usual. There is ample evidence that the big guy was a willing part of all of the action...and he took his cut of the action.
"Ample evidence". LOL

Hunter and James Biden are not Joe Biden.
No they are not but the allegation is that they were selling access to Joe and funneling kickbacks to him. If that's true they have a very big problem.

No they are not but the allegation is that they were selling access to Joe and funneling kickbacks to him. If that's true they have a very big problem.

With zero proof.

The MSM is backpeddling on that narrative. They are now confirming the authenticity of the laptop. The laptops contents are damning.

That’s great the laptop belonged to Hunter.

Back
Top Bottom