• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hunter Biden’s Attorney Contacted Computer Repairman After NY Post Story Broke, Wanted Hard Drive Back

That sounds like something the Russian's would do....after all, they still have that pee tape. Someday it too could show up on a laptop somewhere.
It also sounds like something Hunter Biden would do. But, you do you and keep going down the road of Russian conspiracy theories.

How is Hunter's lawyer supposed to verify the laptop belongs to Hunter Biden if he can't see it?
The hypocrites on the left would be funny if it were not that they may be running the nation in a bout 3 months. The party who spent 4 years making what we know now were false accusations and sponsoring investigations into candidate Trump and his campaign, the President and his administration and family, suddenly thinks the same information about Joe and Hunter Biden is unimportant. Democrats are complicit with the attempt to remove a President based on lies that they created. Now with email evidence of the play for pay Biden's never have the Biden's or their campaign said they were not true and are not Hunter Biden;s emails.' Instead their response is the emails and accusations are not important. If the country is not willing to treat Biden in the same fashion it treated Trump for the past now nearly 5 years, if are going to turn a blind eye to the Biden's activities, we are in for the most serious corruption we have ever imagined coming from members of our government.

The hypocrites on the left would be funny if it were not that they may be running the nation in a bout 3 months. The party who spent 4 years making what we know now were false accusations and sponsoring investigations into candidate Trump and his campaign, the President and his administration and family, suddenly thinks the same information about Joe and Hunter Biden is unimportant. Democrats are complicit with the attempt to remove a President based on lies that they created. Now with email evidence of the play for pay Biden's never have the Biden's or their campaign said they were not true and are not Hunter Biden;s emails.' Instead their response is the emails and accusations are not important. If the country is not willing to treat Biden in the same fashion it treated Trump for the past now nearly 5 years, if are going to turn a blind eye to the Biden's activities, we are in for the most serious corruption we have ever imagined coming from members of our government.

That's such a sad story....I just have to laugh.

investigation-scoreboard-whitewater-investigation-6-years-0-indictments-0-convictions-43994579.png

It also sounds like something Hunter Biden would do. But, you do you and keep going down the road of Russian conspiracy theories.

Sure Q....whatever you say. :rolleyes:

Now if you'll excuse me I'm having fried babies for dinner.

Last edited:
Sure Q....whatever you say. :rolleyes:

Now if you'll excuse me I'm having fried babies for dinner.
If you're going to make fun of people for believing in conspiracy theories you should probably not espouse them yourself. You're projecting your insecurities and it's a little too obvious.

What else is Russia's fault?

If you're going to make fun of people for believing in conspiracy theories you should probably not espouse them yourself. You're projecting your insecurities and it's a little too obvious.

What else is Russia's fault?

Personal insults....that is so you.

Nothing I've read says that Hunter's lawyer asked for the laptop's return....do you have a source? Nevermind, I see you already posted it...but now I have to question your source. lol

Anyway, it's a lawyers job to gather evidence, it's what they do...and Hunter's lawyer would want to see the evidence. It's kinda fishy that Giuliani and the NYP won't let anyone verify it...not even Hunter Biden or his lawyer.

I also question why the shop owner didn't try to contact Hunter through the 'Beau Biden Charity Foundation' since the laptop allegedly had it's sticker on it. It's strange how he knew how to contact Bannon and Giuliani but he couldn't figure out how to contact Hunter Biden...especially after he read all his private emails and documents. It's very strange, indeed.

Is it just coincidence that first time Giuliani mentions Hunter Biden on Fox News was just two days before MacIsaac said Hunter dropped off the laptops for repair?

So many holes, so many questions. Yes, I hope the FBI gets to the bottom of MacIsaac and Giuliani's corruption.
My bet is you found it by now and don’t like what you found.

Personal insults....that is so you.
It's not an insult to say you're projecting your views of conspiracy theories. You're the one mentioning Q Anon and Russia in the same conversation. Nobody is denying the photos/videos are of Hunter Biden and emails are already beginning to be verified by the parties included. The primary defense from Biden is that his son's illicit dealings weren't on his "official" calendar. But, you do you and bring up Q Anon and Russia. Whatever floats your boat.

My bet is you found it by now and don’t like what you found.

Well, if the felon Steve Bannon says it's true then it must be so.....and I've got a bridge to sell you. :ROFLMAO:

So like I said in the first place, you dismiss all conspiracies about Trump but believe the Biden conspiracy and then have gall to call others hypocrites and liars. Why did you pretend otherwise? Your lack of self-awareness is incredible. As you can’t even remember what you said in your own posts, it’s unlikely you noticed I didn’t mention the veracity of either the Trump conspiracies or the Biden one. Calm your stupid rage for a second and try following the conversation.
Idiot leftists that believe that there is a mysteriuous 'pee tape' out there because the piece of shit rat political party they vote for trolled them are falling for 'conspriacy theories. Morons on the left that bought the Russian collusion bullshit and still do even though it has now been shown that even the CIA knew it was a lie all along are succombing to yet another idiot leftist conspiracy theory. The pictures and video and confiremd emails of Hunter Biden are not a 'conspiracy theory'. The undeniable fact that there is no way Hunter Biden...a crackhead who literally got kicked out fo the Navy for drug use just before being hired by the company his father was overseeing...a company that had stollen millions in taxpayer dollars...is a fact...not a conspiracy theory. So again...unless you can demonstrate some actual factual point re Trump that I have ignored then you are just continuing to make yourself look stupid and desperately trying to avoid the facts.

The heads of the nations intel agencies are now confirming that the laptop is real, not a part of the idiotic Russia conspiracy the leftists are promoting, and shitting all over the leftist attempts to spin and lie their way out of the content of the laptop.

Shocking....where have we seen THAT before....

At this point the DNC is literally just TELLING their idiot leftist supporters "hey....look...we KNOW you are just mindless retarded muppets, so just keep swallowing and we'll just keep feeding you the bullshit and lies.

Cool story bro. Which email has Hunter or Joe Biden claimed was fabricated?
Well, until the laptop and emails can be verified....I'm gonna have to say all of them.

The heads of the nations intel agencies are now confirming that the laptop is real, not a part of the idiotic Russia conspiracy the leftists are promoting, and shitting all over the leftist attempts to spin and lie their way out of the content of the laptop.

Shocking....where have we seen THAT before....

At this point the DNC is literally just TELLING their idiot leftist supporters "hey....look...we KNOW you are just mindless retarded muppets, so just keep swallowing and we'll just keep feeding you the bullshit and lies.

Western Digital HDD SN WX21A19ATFF3, as provided in the original NY Post Article.

That's this drive:

This drive carries a 3-year limited warranty

If you look that SN up on the Western Digital site, it says the expiration of that warranty is 4/18/22

Which means it was purchased 4/18/2019. The invoice provided by the crazy repair shop guy is dated 4/12/19 so it's obviously a fabrication.

Interesting that Biden publicly announced his campaign the day after this hard drive was purchased.

The first Trump / Zelenskyy phone call happened on 4/21/19, just three days after this hard drive was purchased.

Last edited:
The China dealing has already been verified by an individual copied on the thread. Why are Joe and Hunter hiding from this if it's fake?

I think you're confused.....the emails dealing with China weren't found on the laptop that allegedly belongs to Hunter....

I think you're confused.....the emails dealing with China weren't found on the laptop that allegedly belongs to Hunter....

Emails dealing with China are on both computers.

Prove it.

I will only have the 100s of media reports stating that emails regarding China deals were on the laptop left at the repair shop and copies of the emails as well. I don't have access to the actual emails.

I will only have the 100s of media reports stating that emails regarding China deals were on the laptop left at the repair shop and copies of the emails as well. I don't have access to the actual emails.

Well, with 100's of media reports, then it shouldn't be too hard for you to post just one report stating what you claimed. If you don't, then we'll know you're full of beans.

Back
Top Bottom