• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hunter Biden’s Attorney Contacted Computer Repairman After NY Post Story Broke, Wanted Hard Drive Back

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Hunter Biden’s Attorney Contacted Computer Repairman After NY Post Story Broke, Wanted Hard Drive Back
###

You do realize this action is an admission that the computer was Hunter’s???

oh... not true? Then I’m sure the Goebbels Media will aggressively debunk this claim.

Joe Biden must step down... his griftering makes him a serious national security threat.

###

oh... not true? Then I’m sure the Goebbels Media will aggressively debunk this claim.

Joe Biden must step down... his griftering makes him a serious national security threat.
You don't seem to realize that Rudy is a Russian pawn and crazy as a bed bug in his own right. If this is all you girls have to save your Fat Boy you are totally screwed.
Clue, if you are going to come up with an October Surprise, do it Before people start voting, Too Little, Too Late....

So basically a Trump employee (Giuliani) is talking to various news outlets and claiming to have evidence of something nefarious. :sleep:

Let us know when any of this stuff can be independently verified. Not that you would care about things like that to begin with...

Trumpists are being more whacko than usual with this story.

All this whilst Trump holds superspreader Covid events.

If this was his October Surprise in order to win the election, he ****ed it.

Only cheating can save him now.

###

It didn't cross your mind that Hunter knows it's not his laptop and his attorney advised asking for it on the basis that they claim it is Hunter's laptop because - and wouldn't this be hilarious - if the property claimed to be stolen was returned and it could be proven it wasn't Hunter's, this would all blow up even more in Trump's face?

:ROFLMAO:

Damn, of course he's asking for it back. If I know I'm innocent but someone claims they have property of mine proving I'm guilty, I'm asking for it. After all, they say it's mine, so give it to me. And then let me investigate.

Trump owns his Trumpists.

Why would they want it back when they are saying this in nothing but Russian disinformation plot?
Funny to watch them squirm now!

The FBI has the computer/hard drive so it won't be hard to prove or disprove!

So....let me get this straight.

Hunter Biden's laptop was in FBI custody last year,

Magically there is information out there that screws Hunter a few weeks before the election?

Riiiiiiiiigggghttt.

Somehow I think Melania would be relieved.

Well of course his Attorney had to make the call , Does Hunter really look like he is in any shape to converse ?crack wiffing #2.jpg

Of course he wants it back. The entire Biden crime family does.

Do they want it back before or after the Democrat-led global cabal traffics babies to the US to eat for their precious adrenochrome? We know the Democrats eat babies and want to destroy the country, but I think that's just the tip of the iceberg. They're reptilians assigned to prevent the American people from learning the Earth is flat. And that's where the UFOs come in, but most of it happens underground in the hollow earth. Q will contact soon.

Pure and utter desperation. Grasping onto stories provided by rudy and the russians.

Let us know when charges are brought and indictments handed down, until then, enjoy reading the nyp.

I am thinking Biden might need a food taster, ya never know how desperate Putin is to keep his puppet in power.

###

The shop owner claimed that drive belonged to Hunter Biden, why wouldn’t a lawyer ask for his client’s property back?

I hate to break it to you, but it is provably impossible for the external hard drive listed on the invoice to have belonged to Hunter Biden. You’re going to immediately dismiss this, but keep reading:

They have a serial number listed for that Western Digital external hard drive, on the invoice that the shop owner put out. Western Digital’s website has a very convenient warranty tracking system. The serial number of that drive proves it was manufactured and/or purchased in May 2019, which is AFTER the alleged drop off.

Zimmer, how did Hunter Biden own a hard drive that hadn’t been manufactured yet?

How is Hunter's lawyer supposed to verify the laptop belongs to Hunter Biden if he can't see it?
Ha asked for its return.

That indicates it’s legit. You don’t ask for props.

Isn’t this wonderful? Rooting out real corruption?

Thanks Hunter!!!

I am thinking Biden might need a food taster, ya never know how desperate Putin is to keep his puppet in power.
ROTFLOL... you folks tried Russia for 3-years, and we learned it was Democrats who colluded with the Russians.

You must be more creative with your lies... as that one doesn’t hunt any longer.

I would hurry up too... as the silence of the campaign in the face of these massive corruptions... is deafening.

Thanks Hunter!!!

ROTFLOL...

Watching the Left suffer miserably... in an attempt to deflect and defend the indefensible is so much fun to watch.

Your Goebbels Media should have vetted Biden aggressively... especially after Peter Schweitzer’s book came out.

Oh well... ROTFLOL... deep down y’all know Biden is corrupt... and y’know what else?

Y’all are intellectually and morally corrupt too.

Have a great weekend wallowing in your misery.

You deserve it...

...and I enjoy watching it.

Thanks Hunter!!!

They have a serial number listed for that Western Digital external hard drive, on the invoice that the shop owner put out. Western Digital’s website has a very convenient warranty tracking system. The serial number of that drive proves it was manufactured and/or purchased in May 2019, which is AFTER the alleged drop off.
Something like this could be useful forensic evidence, but also something we could only trust from an institution such as the FBI or a university--IMO.

This is mainly for some guarantee of the competence/awareness of the people conducting the test, but also for a basic guarantee of truthfulness and sufficient exposure that the claim could be widely examined and critiqued. For example, a WD tech might come out of the woodwork to inform the institution that the information being reported by the warranty tracking system isn't the information the analysts think it is (e.g. they're confusing a warranty expiry date for purchase date, they're using the wrong database/product/model, etc.). Something published by a blog or independent analyst wouldn't be subject to this kind of scrutiny and the authors likely wouldn't print a retraction even if they were corrected.

Hence in this instance, the source of the information does reasonably matter.

Where are you getting it from, out of curiosity?

Its rather comical watching a bunch of leftists that have bobbed and swallowed every leftist conspiracy theory they have been spoonfed...a bunch of people that, even after it has been exposed that the CIA director knew in advance and briefed Obama that the whole Russia thing was nothing but a bullshit fabrication spun by the Clinton campaign to distract from the released emails...even after all the ridiculous shit you swallowed has been proved to be a lie, you still believe it AND think actually photographic evidence and emails (that have been confirmed by the other parties) is all just a conspiracy theory...a hoax.

You have to be deliberately delusional to buy the shit the left spoon feeds you 'people'.

###

Well, assuming the story is true...the FBI can't search the drive without a warrant. They would have to give the hard drive back to the Bidens without looking at it anyway.

Ha asked for its return.

That indicates it’s legit. You don’t ask for props.

Isn’t this wonderful? Rooting out real corruption?

Thanks Hunter!!!

Nothing I've read says that Hunter's lawyer asked for the laptop's return....do you have a source? Nevermind, I see you already posted it...but now I have to question your source. lol

Anyway, it's a lawyers job to gather evidence, it's what they do...and Hunter's lawyer would want to see the evidence. It's kinda fishy that Giuliani and the NYP won't let anyone verify it...not even Hunter Biden or his lawyer.

I also question why the shop owner didn't try to contact Hunter through the 'Beau Biden Charity Foundation' since the laptop allegedly had it's sticker on it. It's strange how he knew how to contact Bannon and Giuliani but he couldn't figure out how to contact Hunter Biden...especially after he read all his private emails and documents. It's very strange, indeed.

Is it just coincidence that first time Giuliani mentions Hunter Biden on Fox News was just two days before MacIsaac said Hunter dropped off the laptops for repair?

So many holes, so many questions. Yes, I hope the FBI gets to the bottom of MacIsaac and Giuliani's corruption.

Last edited:
I'm sure he has videos of him banging hookers and smoking crack on random anonymous laptops. Perfectly reasonable assumption.

That sounds like something the Russian's would do....after all, they still have that pee tape. Someday it too could show up on a laptop somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom