• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hunger Games 3

CRUE CAB

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
You are in a dark theater. In a town that up until recently had been very pro gun in a pro gun state.
You are sitting back and the movie just begins.
All of a sudden you hear shots, you know they are shots and not fire crackers or something from the movie. You start looking around.
After a couple more shots, you realize that its a killer looking take people out like fish in a barrel. People are now running scared and dropping like flies.
But you are armed. You have a means to end this and hopefully the training to keep your mind clear and heartbeat steady.
You also notice, once you are close enough to the shooter. that he has one of those POS Black Dog or Beta Mag double drum mags that fail to feed on a regular basis.
Fail to feed, or mag change is coming because there is a lull in the firing. You get closer and the shooter has gone to his pistol.
You rise from you position just enough to get a clear sight picture and take your first shot. Hit or miss he is needing to be occupied with YOU and not any and everyother person that cant fight back.
Whether you kill him or just keep him occupied, every second means more people are getting out of the theater.
He quits or you down him, either way its a win. If you are killed or injured, at least you did your part to help others in a meaningful manner.
Sure, all the arm chair quarter backs on TV and the net will second guess your motives and what if you to death.
Your gun will be confiscated for the duration of the investigation, you may even be sued by some of the theater patrons for putting their lives at further risk, some lawyer will tell them.
But you did what you felt you had to do.
Knowing that, all you carry CCW people. What would you do in the theater?

I would throw a book at him while he changed magazines and wet myself.

He would know what a 40 going through his head would feel like.

You are in a dark theater. In a town that up until recently had been very pro gun in a pro gun state.
All of a sudden you hear shots, you know they are shots and not fire crackers or something from the movie. You start looking around.
After a couple more shots, you realize that its a killer looking take people out like fish in a barrel. People are now running scared and dropping like flies.
But you are armed. You have a means to end this and hopefully the training to keep your mind clear and heartbeat steady.
You also notice, once you are close enough to the shooter. that he has one of those POS Black Dog or Beta Mag double drum mags that fail to feed on a regular basis.
Fail to feed, or mag change is coming because there is a lull in the firing. You get closer and the shooter has gone to his pistol.
You rise from you position just enough to get a clear sight picture and take your first shot. Hit or miss he is needing to be occupied with YOU and not any and everyother person that cant fight back.
Whether you kill him or just keep him occupied, every second means more people are getting out of the theater.
He quits or you down him, either way its a win. If you are killed or injured, at least you did your part to help others in a meaningful manner.
Sure, all the arm chair quarter backs on TV and the net will second guess your motives and what if you to death.
Your gun will be confiscated for the duration of the investigation, you may even be sued by some of the theater patrons for putting their lives at further risk, some lawyer will tell them.

It depends. Where is he, where am I, do I have a clear shot, are there forty panicked people running across my line of fire every second, etc.

If I have a clear shot, I will take it. If I don't I will take cover (flat on the floor if nothing better is available) and await developments or seek escape. If I find myself within arm's reach, we'll find out just how good my disarming skills are after years of practice.

What I won't do is run around like a chicken with his head cut off. I've been under fire before and I have better sense.

Try to esape or hide and hope I don't get shot. My state doesn't allow concealed carry in venuse that seat more than 2500, and I don't like ****ty small theathers with no stadium seating.

Back
Top Bottom