• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Add in all the 'little guys' and small businesses who got screwed when he filed for those 4 bankruptcies.

I've said this many times here. Trump is hated in NY and NJ, he's known for being a pretty slimy and sleazy businessman and person. People think Clinton is a liar and has credibility problems? Well, wait until the steady stream of Trump's dirty dealings and skeletons come out day after day, week after week. The Clinton political machine is going to have plenty of ammo to use against Trump.

He's going to make Clinton look like a Saint.

Add in all the 'little guys' and small businesses who got screwed when he filed for those 4 bankruptcies.

I've said this many times here. Trump is hated in NY and NJ, he's known for being a pretty slimy and sleazy businessman and person. People think Clinton is a liar and has credibility problems? Well, wait until the steady stream of Trump's dirty dealings and skeletons come out day after day, week after week. The Clinton political machine is going to have plenty of ammo to use against Trump.

He's going to make Clinton look like a Saint.

Hopefully, they'll both come out looking like a bag of cow turds and the electorate will write in their votes. Trump will sell out to the best payday and Clinton already has. The only good thing about Trump is that he does not seem to have CIA connections. That is enough to prefer Trump over Clinton. At this juncture, I'll be voting Green or writing in Sanders. If I had to choose between Trump and Clinton, it would definitely be Trump. CIA connections are are an unswallowable turd.

Hopefully, they'll both come out looking like a bag of cow turds and the electorate will write in their votes. Trump will sell out to the best payday and Clinton already has. The only good thing about Trump is that he does not seem to have CIA connections. That is enough to prefer Trump over Clinton. At this juncture, I'll be voting Green or writing in Sanders. If I had to choose between Trump and Clinton, it would definitely be Trump. CIA connections are are an unswallowable turd.

I've been to the CIA in Hyde Park NY a few times. It's a wonderful place. The Italian and French restaurants are fabulous. I have no problems with Clinton having ties to the CIA, actually I see it as a plus. ;)

(yes I know my CIA is not the CIA you are talking about, but your conspiracy talk doesn't deserve a serious response) I put as much weight on Clinton's CIA 'connections' as I do when people mention Trump's Mafia 'connections'. Zero!

Last edited:
I've been to the CIA in Hyde Park NY a few times. It's a wonderful place. The Italian and French restaurants are fabulous. I have no problems with Clinton having ties to the CIA, actually I see it as a plus. ;)

(yes I know my CIA is not the CIA you are talking about, but your conspiracy talk doesn't deserve a serious response) I put as much weight on Clinton's CIA 'connections' as I do when people mention Trump's Mafia 'connections'. Zero!

Lesseee' now. Mena Arkansas where Contra cocaine was flown in by Contras and distributed by the CIA to Los Angeles. The monies laundered by the AFDC (Arkansas Financial Development Corp) during the Clinton governship. CIA operation at Mena during GHWBush tenure. Contras also trained in short takeoff and landing aircraft in Arkansas. Bush, Ollie North, the Clintons, all tied together in one large CIA operation. CIA was forced to admit to the cocaine and arms smuggling in Mena. Not conspiracy theory but a fact that the CIA and Arkansas conspired to break the US law forbidding arms sales to the Contras. Bush had to pardon 8 members of his Cabinet after they were indicted and when Clinton became Pres he chose not to prosecute. Gee, I wonder why that is? Propaganda is stuff designed to sound good and be repeated until people take it for granted to be true. I want you to know that it is working well on you.

If Trump is elected he will have LOTS of CIA ties. :)

Back
Top Bottom