• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Humor for the (im)mature.

shuamort

Pundit-licious
DP Veteran
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
7,297
Reaction score
1,000
Location
Saint Paul, MN
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Given the 18+ content, I thought it best to open this thread in the 'ment.

I was doing an innocent search on google and found this other forum. It's for strippers. OK, that's funny in and of itself. But then I found the best thread.

most embarassing moment dancing!

These are hilarious, but my favorite is this one:
The first club I worked in had a pole that wasn't bolted in. It was just stuck in a hole in the stage and ceiling. This girl who did a lot pole work was swinging around, full force like usual. All the sudden, everyone hears a huge thud. The girl was gone--flew right off the stage and into the bar pit. Everyone runs over to check on her and there she is-naked-still clutching the pole which had been torn from the stage.
:rofl
 

cherokee

Devil Dog
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
7,486
Reaction score
789
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
shuamort said:
Given the 18+ content, I thought it best to open this thread in the 'ment.

I was doing an innocent search on google and found this other forum. It's for strippers. OK, that's funny in and of itself. But then I found the best thread.

most embarassing moment dancing!

These are hilarious, but my favorite is this one:

:rofl
Those are funny!...lol
 

mixedmedia

iniquitably employed
DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
6,823
Reaction score
373
Location
Naples, FL
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Liberal
shuamort said:
Given the 18+ content, I thought it best to open this thread in the 'ment.

I was doing an innocent search on google and found this other forum. It's for strippers. OK, that's funny in and of itself. But then I found the best thread.

most embarassing moment dancing!

These are hilarious, but my favorite is this one:

:rofl
That stuff is hilarious.....how the hell did you find that site?
I put it in my Favorites. :mrgreen:
 

shuamort

Pundit-licious
DP Veteran
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
7,297
Reaction score
1,000
Location
Saint Paul, MN
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
mixedmedia said:
That stuff is hilarious.....how the hell did you find that site?
I put it in my Favorites. :mrgreen:
Boring story. I was watching TV and saw an ad for Nutrasystem. I was wondering what that was about so I looked at NS's website. And then googled "nutrasystem sucks", that's the 2nd website that google brought up.
 

cherokee

Devil Dog
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
7,486
Reaction score
789
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
shuamort said:
Boring story. I was watching TV and saw an ad for Nutrasystem. I was wondering what that was about so I looked at NS's website. And then googled "nutrasystem sucks", that's the 2nd website that google brought up.

Sure it was....:roll:

Was that before or after someone walked in and saw you looking for porn on google?
 
Top Bottom