• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Humans Did Not Evolve on Earth, "Researcher" Claims

Gathomas88

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Has he never seen a black person? They are not particularly vulnerable to sunburn. He just defeated his own point.

Great, some asshat will create a religion (or, movie... or, both) out of this "thesis."

Great, some asshat will create a religion (or, movie... or, both) out of this "thesis."

Too late. Art Bell/George Noury Coast to Coast already has this nonsense covered. They broadcast to an audience of assorted fruits and nuts.

Has he never seen a black person? They are not particularly vulnerable to sunburn. He just defeated his own point.

His point on childbirth doesn't make any sense either.

Sure, we've got bigger than average heads for our body size, and that makes childbirth more dangerous for human women. What in the Hell does that have to do with evolving on a different planet?

You're probably unaware of that whole school of scientific thinking that black people are another species altogether. The lengths some of those "scientists" will go to to make artificial difference is laughable but they are usually funded by some strange foundations with lots of money behind them.

Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert claims

You just can't make this stuff up. :lol:

This genius is aware that back pain is more a result of poor physical fitness and bipedal-ism than gravity, and that sunburn is only really an issue for people physically adapted to more northern climates, with less intense sunlight, right?

I don't know. I've met quite a few people whom I have a hard time believing are from this end of the universe...

Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert claims

This genius is aware that back pain is more a result of poor physical fitness and bipedal-ism than gravity, and that sunburn is only really an issue for people physically adapted to more northern climates, with less intense sunlight, right?

Hmmmm, not sure about his "research" but he might be closer to the truth than he knows, but instead of being a prison planet it seems closer to really being an asylum for the mentally ill aliens that pass on their insanity from generation to generation, now THAT I can buy into...................

I don't know. I've met quite a few people whom I have a hard time believing are from this end of the universe...

Hang around some software engineers and you will know for a fact that there are aliens among us.

I stopped reading when he tells the reason to the back issues, someone need to tell him that a brain of homo speins in 7 time bigger than other mammals and we walking on two which make it more heavier and it putting more pressure on the spine.

LOL. Thanks Luther. That made me chuckle.

I stopped reading when he tells the reason to the back issues, someone need to tell him that a brain of homo speins in 7 time bigger than other mammals and we walking on two which make it more heavier and it putting more pressure on the spine.

Frankly, even then, pain is only really an issue if someone is exceptionally weak, unhealthy, injured, or has some form of deformity.

A healthy and physically fit person shouldn't have any issues with back pain.

His point on childbirth doesn't make any sense either.

Sure, we've got bigger than average heads for our body size, and that makes childbirth more dangerous for human women. What in the Hell does that have to do with evolving on a different planet?

Becasue are heads are relatively big the women are giving birthe in a very early stage when their brain is still relatively tiny.

The lengths godless people will go to come up with alternatives to religion, is really quite astounding.

tumblr_m479w3yGmv1ql7ggvo4_400.gif

Frankly, even then, pain is only really an issue if someone is exceptionally weak, unhealthy, injured, or has some form of deformity.

A healthy and physically fit person shouldn't have any issues with back pain.

Or you sit on concrete stairs for two and a half hours like I did on the weekend.

There used to be a science magazine called Omni. some of you may remember it. they quit publishing in 97 or 98 if I recall.
It was a bit like Discover or something like that. Anyway I recall a full page add some guy put in there. He had a 3 volume set of books he was plugging. His add started off with 'Jesus and the Apostles were nuclear physicists who could start fires with their mind'
I think that add was like 20 years ago but I thought who the hell is this guy.. I couldn't imagine what kind of craziness was in the three volumes of books.
As to this odd bird and his reference to bad backs and sunburns... animals have bad backs and joints too. and even dogs can get sunburns ( mostly on their nose )

Back
Top Bottom