• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Humans Are So Strange.. Why Conditions?

Why can't humans just be happy with each other? Why does there always have to be these sometimes strange conditions? Whatever happened to be so totally in love with someone that you accept them 100% fully and they have to do Nothing for that love.

Real love comes with no questions. I mean you either love a person or you do not. Why the need for drama. :roll:

Sounds like you're frustrated with something going on in RL. If someone's trying to get you to change who you are so that they'll love you, blow 'em off, Kali. At the same time, sometimes we're hardest on the people we really care about.

Yeah. Just get sick of people that seem to love you and then wanna try to change you. My feeling is go into any realationship with 100% accepting that person or do not go in at all. Forget trying to change others love em for who they are. And love really should not come with a price.

If you go into a relationship with that type of unconditional acceptance, Kali, then you should not accept anything less than that in return.

Tell me about it...my ex-girlfriend in high school told me one reason she dumped me was because we didn't have enough fights, lol.

X Factor;bt736 said:
If you go into a relationship with that type of unconditional acceptance, Kali, then you should not accept anything less than that in return.

But see the thing is that people pretend to give you unconditional acceptance until they feel they "have" you and then that is when they try to change you. It is sneaky as hell:(

Unconditional love does not exist. Not for mankind any way. In a relationship between 2 adults there will be some give and take. If you go into a relationship thinking they will return unconditional love, you are fooling yourself as humans (yes this means you) are almost unable to give that kind of love.

Go into a relationship expecting some compromise. I am not saying let them change who you are. I am saying be prepared to reciprocate if the person is important to you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom