• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Human trafficking case against Saudi princess dropped

More speculative nonsense.

There is no reason or evidence to suspect any such thing occurred here. None!
It is illogical to speculate, especially when you apply what you suspect of one government (the Fed), to another government (the State).
None.

There is certainly reason, I gave it to you. You just don't like the government being questioned is all. Apparently we have to accept what they say when they say it or we're being "illogical". We have and continue and will continue to protect Saudi Arabia. If maybe this were some how some Iranian or Syrian political figure, I don't know if the prosecution would be making the same claim.

I never claimed there was evidence for it, I merely stated that I will not buy it hook, line, and sinker. Sorry that's such an outrage to you...actually I'm not sorry, I don't care what you think.

There is certainly reason, I gave it to you.
No you did not give any valid logical reason. Nor could you because there is no evidence to suggst otherwise.

We have and continue and will continue to protect Saudi Arabia.
Where is the evidence of such in this case?
What was that?
There is none?

Then you are engaged in speculative nonsense.

I never claimed there was evidence for it, I merely stated that I will not buy it hook, line, and sinker. Sorry that's such an outrage to you...actually I'm not sorry, I don't care what you think.
Can your exaggerations.
There is no reason to suspect wrong doing here. None.
With out such a reason, the Prosecutors words stands as is.

No you did not give any valid logical reason. Nor could you because there is no evidence to suggst otherwise.

No evidence that we give political allies preferential treatment and will make exceptions for high profile cases that can cause negative blowback to American politics? Please.

Where is the evidence of such in this case?
What was that?
There is none?

Then you are engaged in speculative nonsense.

SA gets all sorts of special treatment from us. Hell most of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudi and we didn't even invade them. How many were Iraqi? None. And look what we did there.

Can your exaggerations.
There is no reason to suspect wrong doing here. None.
With out such a reason, the Prosecutors words stands as is.

There's plenty of reason to suspect favoritism with a powerful ally that controls a large hunk of oil in a chaotic and politically hostile environment. As such, I just don't take the government's word as gospel. You are more than free to do so, not saying you can't. I won't though.

No evidence that we give political allies preferential treatment and will make exceptions for high profile cases that can cause negative blowback to American politics? Please.
Speculative nonsense as there is no evidence of such in this case.

SA gets all sorts of special treatment from us. Hell most of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudi and we didn't even invade them. How many were Iraqi? None. And look what we did there.
Purely speculative nonsense, especially as the Saudis were not behind their actions. And way off topic.

There's plenty of reason to suspect favoritism with a powerful ally that controls a large hunk of oil in a chaotic and politically hostile environment. As such, I just don't take the government's word as gospel. You are more than free to do so, not saying you can't. I won't though.
Speculative nonsense as there is no evidence of any such influence in this case. Nor does one equate to the other.
It is absurdity at best.

Back
Top Bottom