• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Human Scum

Guyzilla

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Trump blasts 'human scum' who investigated his administration as Justice Department drops criminal case against Michael Flynn
Trump blasts '''human scum''' who investigated his administration as Justice Department drops criminal case against Michael Flynn

Trump calls FBI investigators in Russia probe 'human scum'
Trump calls FBI investigators in Russia probe 'human scum' | TheHill

Trump calls Michael Flynn prosecution ‘treason’ done by ‘human scum’
Trump calls Flynn prosecution 'treason' done by 'human scum'

Trump on Obama Administration: ‘They’re Human Scum’
Trump on Obama Administration: ‘They’re Human Scum’ | CNSNews

Trump Calls Democrats ‘Human Scum’

Donald Trump calls Adam Schiff and the Democrats 'human scum' as he complains about being 'associated with the ugly word IMPEACHMENT' and claims he had a 'GREAT day'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...EAT-day-despite-EU-ambassador-bombshells.html

Trump Calls ‘Never Trumper’ Republicans ‘Human Scum’
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/trump-calls-never-trump-republicans-human-scum/

White House Press Secretary: Those ‘Against’ Trump Deserve to Be Called ‘Human Scum’
https://www.thedailybeast.com/white...against-trump-deserve-to-be-called-human-scum
-----------------------------------------------------------
All those that would even question his highness, are human scum. And they should suffer, I suppose. Well, Trump and his son in law, knew what to do with human scum. You let the virus KILL them. As they didnt vote your way. And then blame them for dying, on mayors and governors. You EXTERMINATE human scum.

Trump wants long sentences for human scum. If not treason.

I am human scum. I live in a city, so Trump thinks killing me, is politically expedient to his reelection. I live in California, and we all are human scum.

That’s outrageous and offensive!!! I cannot believe he called them “human”!!!

I thought this was a thread about progressives.

Speaking of scum...how about them Cowboys!

So....this isn't a thread about lawyers?

There is ten times more DNA in human scum than in the Zygote that right wingers think is SACRED. And yet he wants to abort all us human scum.

I guess I should also ask, what should be done about human scum, if Trump is reelected?

All those in California, were left to BURN, as we didnt give him any electors. Literally, burned out and dead, for not voting Trump.

Last edited:
I am human scum. I live in a city, so Trump thinks killing me, is politically expedient to his reelection. I live in California, and we all are human scum.

You really should not be so hard on yourself Guy; If living there bothers you, maybe you can consider moving.

So....this isn't a thread about lawyers?

I am sure John Yoo will factor into determining what to do with human scum, when Trump is unstoppable. John Yoo will come up with a final solution.

I am sure John Yoo will factor into determining what to do with human scum, when Trump is unstoppable. John Yoo will come up with a final solution.

Yoo don’t say.

If he moves... dayum..
we need a sign on Interstate 10 at the N.M. line pointing him in the correct direction....
toward Minnesota !

So, I could be not scum, if I move to a red state? Could I be not scum, if I vote for Trump?

Trump blasts 'human scum' who investigated his administration as Justice Department drops criminal case against Michael Flynn
Trump blasts '''human scum''' who investigated his administration as Justice Department drops criminal case against Michael Flynn

Trump calls FBI investigators in Russia probe 'human scum'
Trump calls FBI investigators in Russia probe 'human scum' | TheHill

Trump calls Michael Flynn prosecution ‘treason’ done by ‘human scum’
Trump calls Flynn prosecution 'treason' done by 'human scum'

Trump on Obama Administration: ‘They’re Human Scum’
Trump on Obama Administration: ‘They’re Human Scum’ | CNSNews

Donald Trump calls Adam Schiff and the Democrats 'human scum' as he complains about being 'associated with the ugly word IMPEACHMENT' and claims he had a 'GREAT day'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...EAT-day-despite-EU-ambassador-bombshells.html

Trump Calls ‘Never Trumper’ Republicans ‘Human Scum’
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/trump-calls-never-trump-republicans-human-scum/

White House Press Secretary: Those ‘Against’ Trump Deserve to Be Called ‘Human Scum’
https://www.thedailybeast.com/white...against-trump-deserve-to-be-called-human-scum
-----------------------------------------------------------
All those that would even question his highness, are human scum. And they should suffer, I suppose. Well, Trump and his son in law, knew what to do with human scum. You let the virus KILL them. As they didnt vote your way. And then blame them for dying, on mayors and governors. You EXTERMINATE human scum.

Trump wants long sentences for human scum. If not treason.

That's all Trump has, projecting.

So, I could be not scum, if I move to a red state? Could I be not scum, if I vote for Trump?

I don't have your answers, you are the person who said you are scum... seems, you have some type of personal challenge to address. There may be a govt. agency to give you guidance and several different answers but it really falls upon your shoulders. You are the only person to fix you.
I suggest you 'don't worry be happy' ... one day at a time.

Oh! .... you were being pointed toward a blue state, Minnesota..

I don't have your answers, you are the person who said you are scum... seems, you have some type of personal challenge to address. There may be a govt. agency to give you guidance and several different answers but it really falls upon your shoulders. You are the only person to fix you.
I suggest you 'don't worry be happy' ... one day at a time.

Trump said I am scum. If you go around second guessing the king, you too will be scum like me.

Trump will destroy all those that dont worship him. You sure you want a piece of this?

"Omarosa" - "TRUMP" - (Bow Down!) - Ultimate Revenge - (Impeach Trump ) - YouTube

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom