• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Human Farming....

Arbo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Or... The story of your enslavement....

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

I think it's bullcrap. I stopped wasting my bandwidth at the part where it started with the premise that we, alone among the animal kingdom fear death. If you start your propaganda piece right off the bat with crap that's false at face value, you can bet it's not going to do anything but get more and more stupid as you go along. But thanks for sharing.

Thoughts?

Where does this crap come from? By the way, I stopped it when the dog got kicked. The only thing this video proves is that there is ugliness in the world and hateful, evil people. That's not new.

Human farming... that was also the plot line for the Matrix. At least the Matrix was entertaining. :)

Ah, the sheep....

Ah, the sheep....

Ahhh, the guy who wants to make everyone think the way he did after watching some simplistic youtube philosophical tripe is complaining because he thinks other people are too sheepish to follow him. Just a small hint, if they are a herd whining at them for not following you only shows you are a crappy sheep herder. Clearly, if you are right they are capable of following, you just are not capable of leading.

Ah, the sheep....
sheeple.png

Well, I watched the entire video and I thought it was rather accurate. Nothing new there, it's long been obvious. I also appreciate the absence of politicism and anything with a Pink Floyd reference can't be all bad.

BTW, humans taste like pork, not chicken.

Well, I watched the entire video and I thought it was rather accurate. Nothing new there, it's long been obvious. I also appreciate the absence of politicism and anything with a Pink Floyd reference can't be all bad.

BTW, humans taste like pork, not chicken.

I agree that what it says is something some have always known/noticed. I just thought it was put out in a single stream that would be good for discussion of the topic.

Clearly far too many people refuse to give anything a chance that doesn't follow in line with already established beliefs... yep, part of the problem in this nation, and why a conversation on just about anything is impossible.

Well I watched the whole thing, and came away without an answer. Freedom begins with recognizing you are in a cage? Is this film advocating anarchy?

Must be because it starts out with monkeys and talks about animal dominance-submissiveness in a hunter-gatherer society. In human terms all that means is the strongest or the smartest end up free-est. The rest get the leavings.

Or did I miss something?

Well I watched the whole thing, and came away without an answer. Freedom begins with recognizing you are in a cage? Is this film advocating anarchy?

Must be because it starts out with monkeys and talks about animal dominance-submissiveness in a hunter-gatherer society. In human terms all that means is the strongest or the smartest end up free-est. The rest get the leavings.

Or did I miss something?

You missed how the cage disappears when you see it, in which case, you don't see it and you're back in the cage!!

You missed how the cage disappears when you see it, in which case, you don't see it and you're back in the cage!!

OH! I see! As long as I know I am in a cage, I will be free because by going on with life as usual I'll no longer be in the cage! Brilliant!!! LOL ;)

OH! I see! As long as I know I am in a cage, I will be free because by going on with life as usual I'll no longer be in the cage! Brilliant!!! LOL ;)

It takes people as intelligent as us to understand the wisdom shared in a YouTube video!

Well done sensei!

When I think like you?

Such a moronic thought was never suggested, so why do you continue to push such nonsense? If you do not want to discuss the OP, feel free to not be involved in the thread.

I'm pretty sure I've heard all of these points from frothing libertarians in half the threads on this forum. "Statism"? Seriously? Taxes are violence?

The only choices are anarchy or slavery? I agree with most of the other posters. I want my 13 minutes back.

Also, the history bits were exceedingly Euro-centric. So, a little bit racist in addition to just being silly.

Taxes are violence?

It depends on how it is done, but to the most part, yes, taxes are violent. When the government takes your money against your will or compels you to pay them or face punishment that is violence.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom